This world?

• Thread starter shoturmumthe2nd
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser63403

Been there ,done that! :lol::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Anyone else think this worlds messed up after the settings at the start? its ovious attack or watever there called will never disband or loose to anyone... feb13 wer our only chance :icon_cry:

Honestly, i joined this world simply because of the settings. Around the time W27 started i was fresh faced, and had no idea how to play Tribal Wars. At all.

I knew the chances were low to get into a "Great" tribe full of known players, simply because i was so new. Most experienced players tend to be Very cliquey and the chances of getting into one of those premades Was/is Slim to none if they dont know who you are.

W27 gave new players the chance to play in a tribe with people who knew what they were doing, and didnt feel the need to make a "Count to 1000, or King Of The Hill" thread in an attempt to increase activity. (Cant tell you how many horrid tribes i got stuck with before W27 that used these types of threads *sigh* )

Anyways long story short, Without W27 alot of players like myself would have given up on Tribal Wars long ago. W27 had a lot of good ideas, and i truly feel if the staff were to tinker with the settings just a little, this world would have had a chance, rather than being the empty husk that it is currently.

DeletedUser

Honestly, i joined this world simply because of the settings. Around the time W27 started i was fresh faced, and had no idea how to play Tribal Wars. At all.

I knew the chances were low to get into a "Great" tribe full of known players, simply because i was so new. Most experienced players tend to be Very cliquey and the chances of getting into one of those premades Was/is Slim to none if they dont know who you are.

W27 gave new players the chance to play in a tribe with people who knew what they were doing, and didnt feel the need to make a "Count to 1000, or King Of The Hill" thread in an attempt to increase activity. (Cant tell you how many horrid tribes i got stuck with before W27 that used these types of threads *sigh* )

Anyways long story short, Without W27 alot of players like myself would have given up on Tribal Wars long ago. W27 had a lot of good ideas, and i truly feel if the staff were to tinker with the settings just a little, this world would have had a chance, rather than being the empty husk that it is currently.
And now you have become a monster.

A cute monster :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And then there are players like me who still are learning the ropes for TW, while becoming legends on other games we play:lol:

DeletedUser

i was like o_O when i saw this topic, there were 25 replies and i only checked the w27 forums 5 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.