This world...

DeletedUser54677

Way to dodge my point. Listen carefully nao. Unless messirs Rukoh and Darebear had decided to take a chance on you, the little guy, who had one village, I doubt we would be having this discussion.
That's just one example of how a combination of circumstances can keep someone as a small player, when they have the potential to one day become a large player.
As for your suggestion that a 500k player doesn't volunteer to sit, I last saw a sub 500k player volunteer to sit someone in need roughly 30 hours ago, and I know of several small players who are currently sitting larger players despite their supposed worthlessness.

I strongly believe that anyone, those with "total dickhead" syndrome excluded, can be taught not only to play TW, but to play it well, regardless of size. I can think of many examples where someone in my tribes over time has gone from being a pain in the butt with no idea how to play to becoming a great war machine.
And you have yet to explain to me why it's not worth keeping bashers and team mascots alive, no matter how big or small they might be... :)

Good to speak to you tho, I miss talking to ya!

Great. Now understand mine.

They did. And they got a return profit in a month. I was active, I participated in Skype/forums, I had a good-natured approach to the tribe, and most importantly, I grew my account, as well as my tribe.

They. Saw. Potential.

I'm sorry to say that if people are still 500k after literally years of playing, their potential has more or less run out.

As for sitters, how often does it happen? Do you see the tribal leader, or the 500k player offering to sit more?

I agree, anyone can be taught, but no one can just magic time into their possession. If they're too strapped for time, it's not their fault, but at the same time, it's not beneficial to the tribe to the point of it being better to eat their account.

Bashers? Honestly? When are they useful? I don't mind spending 3x more nukes to cure an issue with someone creeping on my area, and I know that other's don't mind either. My advice? Get more villages, turn them into defense, and become a turtle. More useful as a tribe for the same amount of time put into the account, with the added bonuses of more villages, more troops, and a better capability to mint coins.

Tribe 'mascots' are fine, every tribe has one or two people who were there at the beginning and the life slowly got sucked out of the game but they still wanted to stay in the tribe to talk with people. Keywords being 'one or two'. Not 10+.

First off in my defense, I log on everyday but I never said I personally had a lot of time, 2 jobs, running a football club and going to 2 colleges has been my last two years where I played and grew to 1.2 million during the COTI/MANIC v V-V-V/S2orm war, I then ran COTI after it merged into MANIC and even Ozzlit sent 200 nukes and 20+ noble trains at my villages and didn't take a single village, mixed in with many fakes.

And there are a lot of people with no jobs, no life, and no real life commitments who could claim the same feat. I'm saying that your real life commitments do not affect TW. Sure, way to go at getting your life done with, but in the TW realm you're a bottom feeder in terms of getting things done.

My sitter let my account rot till it was about 500k less, then I took it back over around Oct 28th where I defended what I could and started growing, true I've only picked up around 100k a month since then but I'm growing and have taken villages off little tribes like VOID and ~RS~ but also cleared a few DLV in the area, oh and supporting/clearing villages for those players who are battered after being in a war or getting picked on.

My sitter on my original account allowed it to be eaten almost completely, to the point where I had 1 village. I fought back after getting back and worked it back up to almost 10 before the enemies disbanded.

It doesn't what you grow on, just effing grow. Your 50 villages don't exactly help as much as, say, someone with 400 villages who does the same thing. Still useful, in a sense, but not as useful.

Now back to the point, I don't think Zant is going on about Deus or any of the big tribes recruiting worthless players but they're soo many good players (big and small) going tribeless and inactive because the way they're being treated, the biggest factors in recent big wars is the willingness and determination of players to fight for their tribes and why should they fight for a tribe that doesn't respect them?

Give examples.

Some tribes last as long as the respect is there, Deus is a prime example of that in how Garuda and Kings worked together and finally came together and I can't remember much bickering but even now there's rumours of there only being 40+ active members, maybe real life does kill tribes but I can find time to log in a defend myself (even with my small account) but I find that time because I want to, becaise I enjoy playing with my friends.

Every tribe has inactives, I'll even admit that Deus has a couple, but the fact that we keep ours to a minimum instead of keep accounts around for the points is the difference between Deus and, say, Stormy F.

DeletedUser

I respect kingwares more than nearly all of you here.

he has stuck with me through thick & thin, ive never met such a prominant determined player.

give him a 6 mio acc & watch him fly no joke.

DeletedUser

I respect kingwares more than nearly all of you here.

he has stuck with me through thick & thin, ive never met such a prominant determined player.

give him a 6 mio acc & watch him fly no joke.

Fly aways from incoming?:lol: