This world...

DeletedUser

If we delete accounts then we end up giving smaller accounts the chance to play and grow, meaning more premium bought and more money for Innogames.

This tribe was made as a protest because of the removal of Army Camps unfairly. We are now at the stage where we should be given the assistance in closing this world by not allowing new players to join. I think people thought this would go away and ~One~ would either delete or break apart.

The fact of the matter is we are still here and reaching a point where we need a small bit of help to get to our goal. I think its the least the players of this world deserve and we would be much happier paying customers if this was granted.

We are not asking a lot, just the ability to win this world. I personally would be grateful and I'm sure my tribe mates would be as well. Regardless, we will continue to eat at a pace which makes our case stronger with each passing day.

DeletedUser

I may not be anywhere close to someone who can get this world closed... but I agree with the idea of at very least closing this world. If not putting it into endgame - other than player count it meets the requirements I think.

Okay, so maybe it's a little sad to some people that a world would get to dominance via a merge, but still - dominance is dominance, regardless of how a world got to that point. It's ridiculous to have a world that is so utterly controlled by one tribe still open to new registrations, let alone not in endgame.

i wouldnt say our dominace was do to just the merge, it was do to a common goal in our tribe to take out player occupied villa's. Other worlds have attempted to dominate by merging, but ~One~ has been non-wavering in its goal to end the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92671

~One~ since its beginning has nobled

thats averagely around
170,000,000 points.
~One~ currently stand at 234,000,000
meaning, after taking into account deleted accounts (villages lost) we have doubled in villages and points since we merged,
of said conquers, a mere 190 were barbarian villages,

so since the merge we have nobled 17,722 player owned villages,

im pretty sure the merge didnt take up to the top, nobling over 175 million points worth of player owned villages took us to the dominance we have today,

stats usually dont show the whole picture, but i think in this case, it help describe the size of our momentum...

DeletedUser

~One~ since its beginning has nobled

thats averagely around
170,000,000 points.
~One~ currently stand at 234,000,000
meaning, after taking into account deleted accounts (villages lost) we have doubled in villages and points since we merged,
of said conquers, a mere 190 were barbarian villages,

so since the merge we have nobled 17,722 player owned villages,

im pretty sure the merge didnt take up to the top, nobling over 175 million points worth of player owned villages took us to the dominance we have today,

stats usually dont show the whole picture, but i think in this case, it help describe the size of our momentum...

lol you mega mergers still not won this yet :icon_eek: failllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

oh and lol you got a new sig finaly baldy lol

DeletedUser

I feel ur pain guys. I feel sorry for you. I think it's time for you to delete ur accounts as a protest. the evil tribal wars decision makers will not understand otherwise.

As soon as premium runs out... massive gap in k15/16/27 coming...

i protest losing 2 axes, 1 lcav and no rams after sending a nuke 280 hours away... 100x
The worst part, i still have 350 nukes home :(

DeletedUser

~One~ is practically to the point of triggering an endgame vote.
I did some calculations and I have come out with them having approximately 84% domination of player villages.
An endgame vote is triggered at 85%.

I don't know if it's triggered automatically or by an admin. I'll check on that.

EDIT: It seems a duke of ~One~ will need to send in a ticket requesting endgame to start when the tribe reaches 85% dominance. This will require ~One~ to acquire approximately 289 more villages. I'd give it about 300-350 to be safe as I might be a little off.

EDIT 2: Part 1 of the request has been met - Announcement. W47 is closing!

Social Disorder

Thanks DW - Does endgame include half price nobles - or only registrations closed?

DeletedUser

As soon as premium runs out... massive gap in k15/16/27 coming...

i protest losing 2 axes, 1 lcav and no rams after sending a nuke 280 hours away... 100x
The worst part, i still have 350 nukes home :(

lol I moved 260 hour away to get closer to the red dots after nobling up everything on my side. I now have 49 villages in my cluster in K61/62 and currently am nobling another 5 vills. I don't even bother sending my nukes out from back in my main clusters since it takes less time to build the nukes up in the new villages than it does for the other ones to reach.

If someone can move that far, noble so many villages from these last remaining active players and not even receive one incoming back, then its safe to say this world is over.

Great job to everyone in ~One~ getting this far and sticking with it. The world will be closed for new registrations and hopefully we'll get half price nobles soon after.

:axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Thanks DW - Does endgame include half price nobles - or only registrations closed?

The only thing endgame means is a poll for when you want your world to end.
To get half-price nobles you need to get the player count below 1000 and keep it there for a week.

You can find the criteria for this stuff here.

DeletedUser92671

lol I moved 260 hour away to get closer to the red dots after nobling up everything on my side. I now have 49 villages in my cluster in K61/62 and currently am nobling another 5 vills. I don't even bother sending my nukes out from back in my main clusters since it takes less time to build the nukes up in the new villages than it does for the other ones to reach.

If someone can move that far, noble so many villages from these last remaining active players and not even receive one incoming back, then its safe to say this world is over.

Great job to everyone in ~One~ getting this far and sticking with it. The world will be closed for new registrations and hopefully we'll get half price nobles soon after.

:axemen::axemen::axemen:

you don't nuke, you get me to do it for you... lol

Social Disorder

The only thing endgame means is a poll for when you want your world to end.
To get half-price nobles you need to get the player count below 1000 and keep it there for a week.

You can find the criteria for this stuff here.

We'll go for the vote and end it :D

DeletedUser

you don't nuke, you get me to do it for you... lol

LOL yes, and thanks mate for clearing everything for me!! My nukes are slowly building up.. i get them to about 4K axes and then i trash them on other vills i want to noble hehe. Got a few that will be full nukes shortly so you wont have to waste all of yours for me. That cluster is coming along VERY nicely.

Social Disorder

Hey Wolf - How did you calculate how much of the world we owned? This is what the world map shows:

2ly2z9j.jpg

DeletedUser

Hey Wolf - How did you calculate how much of the world we owned? This is what the world map shows:

2ly2z9j.jpg

SD - you have to disregard the barbarian villages - only player villages factored into wolf's calculations I believe.

DeletedUser

SD - you have to disregard the barbarian villages - only player villages factored into wolf's calculations I believe.

Correct, because domination statistics only count for player-owned villages.

DeletedUser92671

LOL yes, and thanks mate for clearing everything for me!! My nukes are slowly building up.. i get them to about 4K axes and then i trash them on other vills i want to noble hehe. Got a few that will be full nukes shortly so you wont have to waste all of yours for me. That cluster is coming along VERY nicely.

its not wasting my nukes, its using them to their full potential.