This world...

DeletedUser656

"As soon as the vote finishes and the result is announced"

Looks like you missed the 'and'. The poll ended at 23:59:59 on Friday night. It'll be processed on the next working day like any other company in the world.

There won't be any settings changes anyway because the world voted for 100% dominance, not an early endgame.

DeletedUser

your playing semantics now? really, Internet based company, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Any poll that one can see the result in real time does not need a community Manager to "announce" the result, that's the dumbest thing I have herd yet!

lemme be the first Non TW staff to announce the end game poll
At 100% dominance
59.46% October 28th
37.07% November 28th
3.47%There it is folks I think I stole the thunder.....now were is that endgame button to press....

DeletedUser

your playing semantics now? really, Internet based company, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Any poll that one can see the result in real time does not need a community Manager to "announce" the result, that's the dumbest thing I have herd yet!

lemme be the first Non TW staff to announce the end game poll
At 100% dominance
59.46% October 28th
37.07% November 28th
3.47%There it is folks I think I stole the thunder.....now were is that endgame button to press....

You know, if he feels like it, he can say Monday's a holiday and wait until Tuesday to process it :lol:

DeletedUser

You know, if he feels like it, he can say Monday's a holiday and wait until Tuesday to process it :lol:

Not really, no matter what Morthy says, monday can never be a hollyday.
he can say someething like: "I´ll wait untill tuesday, becouse I feel like it"
but hollyday, monday will never be!

DeletedUser

Clearly he can do what ever he wants and has he is running this like a JOKE

DeletedUser

There won't be any settings changes anyway because the world voted for 100% dominance, not an early endgame.

This has to be a joke right? How can anyone expect to achieve end game success of 100% if you do not introduce the end of restarts/morale/half price coins etc.

If you don't introduce these changes you are being very unfair to the players of this world after already robbing us of the original settings. TW ain't got many fans in this world as it is, don't go and ruin your chances of these players playing any future worlds with stupid moves like that.

DeletedUser92671

how can you not give the half price coins etc and remove morale?
its gunna drag on so long doing this without the coins... theres hundreds of 116 point villages...

maybe this forum isnt the best way to prove to you what your doing is utter bs.
but i know for sure what is proof,
check the amount of premium users on W47 today, compared to 3 months ago, check it against 6 months ago, and check it again in a months time,

at the end of the day, its you who's loosing customers,

if your company is like any other as you say what happened to treating your customers right?

DeletedUser

Once a vote starts players on the world can either vote for the world to end after 2 months, 3 months or when all enemy opposition has been nobled out of the world. At least 50% of voters must vote for an option for it to go through. If that does not happen, the poll will be rerun with only the two most popular choices available.

looking at the number of players that voted i would say its well below the 50%, and we should get another re-vote.

DeletedUser55786

ok we will forget all of this happened if you give us AT THE LEAST half price coins, if not quater price coins and removal of morale and the removal of restarts.
(btw I am a@shik)

majorbeer

well this is rapidly becoming another world 14 that was a world that ran 18months longer than it should have, no half price nobles can live with no moral can live with but allowing restarts then saying we need to get 100% domination is just retarded as all those players who joined the world just to prevent one winning (as are responsible for the vote going the way it did) who sit with their 116 point villages will just restart if we take them just pointless, let get to the real reason innogames don't want to close the world its still a good revenue stream ONE players continue to pay for premium to run their accounts they have learned from other world the desire to be in the winning tribe is strong so they are going to take us for mugs who will continue to pay money to play the deadest world in tribal wars

Last edited:

DeletedUser55786

then we play with no premium for a month or something, which would be difficult but we could do it :S

DeletedUser

Well theyve seen their last penny from me so if this is just to pull more cash from players then good luck with that.

sloopz

im with everyone else how can you expect us to get 100% (as the vote went for) if you dont initiate end of world settings such as lower coin cost, no moral and no restarts ... there is a flaw in the logic the staff are using.

DeletedUser101923

end game

I have been playing TW for a long time and have never posted in a forum,I am tired of this crap,Why should we have to have 100 % dominance to start the end game.Once we have 100% dominance the the game is over,Unless the end game is started ,I will stop buying Premium account points and use up the points I have ,I play 2 worlds with premium accounts

I hope to hear news quickly on this matter I enjoy playing this game and will miss it please dont dissapoint me

Thanks James B. Wallace

DeletedUser

I thought the vote was for the world to actually CLOSE.. not when to start the end game. It makes no sense that we don't get half price nobles and no morale initiated until we CLOSE the world.. the end game should be started. Look at any map, or check out the top 10 tribes.

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 ~One~ 195.296.358 236.725.154 69 3.430.799 24697 9.585
2 Rock 4.554.401 4.554.401 14 325.314 600 7.591
3 MadHat 2.133.783 2.133.783 1 2.133.783 221 9.655
4 Uruz 1.307.141 1.307.141 1 1.307.141 136 9.611
5 Haus 968.058 968.058 25 38.722 153 6.327
6 BS! 851.444 851.444 11 77.404 107 7.957
7 300Spa 556.961 556.961 1 556.961 107 5.205
8 EKK 498.923 498.923 2 249.462 54 9.239
9 RLH 485.040 485.040 1 485.040 52 9.328
10 LAP 357.534 357.534 7 51.076 67 5.336

~One~ has clearly won the world. Not giving us half price nobles and getting rid of morale can only be seen as an attempt to milk more money out of us by keeping the world open. There have been a number of things that have been done in w47 which have upset players.. seems those in control are keen to continue that trend and do whatever they can to make us so annoyed we will quit playing.

At this point there is no reason not to start the end game. The vote for how the world should CLOSE has been decided. The world will still go on for a while while we noble every last player (which in itself is pointless.. having players that are several million points having to noble 100 point villages just to close the world).. but now we dont even get half price nobles like we were told would happen?

DeletedUser

Sounds good to me. I'm a happy customer and will renew my premium account. I might actually try the account manager.

DeletedUser

Sounds good to me. I'm a happy customer and will renew my premium account. I might actually try the account manager.

seal fate......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101923

I only wish you were closer to me in game. you would be restarting with a 116pt village tomorrow