This world...

splash1973

Jon / Morthy
2011-08-29 19:56:26
As soon as the vote finishes and the result is announced all other settings changes are automatically introduced (reduced nobles, no restarts, no morale).

Regards,

Jon Dawson
Administrator

No where here does it say..DEPENDING on what the results of the poll are the settings will change. It quite clearly says after the poll results were announced the settings would change AUTOMATICALLY.

Now..even if this was a flippant reply to someone who is annoying you Jon, which may have resulted in a slip of the tounge..It can be viewed no different than going to any one of your million local retail stores and finding a piece of merchandise marked for one price but found on a discount shelf marked at a lower price...that store BY LAW has to give the customer the item at the LOWER price because it was their due diligence to make sure that it was clearly marked.

In short, to recap...you declared that all settings would change AUTOMATICALLY as soon as the vote results were announced....you went so far as to say what those settings were. You did not say this would happen only if the vote ended in a certain result...

Now do your job, do what you said INNOGAMES would do....clearly stated for the record in black and white for 69 concerned customers to see and get the settings changed!

Splash-1973

Last edited:

DeletedUser

wrath..never a good thing, double bad when the wrath of SD comes to town...i feel sad for dumdum....not

don't feel sad. It is fun and nice fighting against SD. He is a tribe by himself and I actually look up to him (except for the whining part :p )

oh, just noticed the "not". whatever:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

The poll was titled 'When should this world be closed'... now, the way I see it, that wording is not crystal clear. It could either be seen as 'when should the world be closed to new joiners', or 'when should the world end'. Since one of the options was at 100% dominance, any logical person would assume that it meant when should the world end, since it would be impossible to attain 100% dominance while the world was still open to new players.

So I'm sure that many of those who voted for 100% dominance were under the impression that at the very least the world we be closed to restarts and new joiners, so that 100% dominance is actually possible.

If you are seriously considering not making any changes because of the results of this poll, then you need to give your head a shake. At the very least begin a new poll with options that actually make sense.

DeletedUser

If you are seriously considering not making any changes because of the results of this poll, then you need to give your head a shake. At the very least begin a new poll with options that actually make sense.

Couldnt have put that better myself, well said...

DeletedUser656

Sorry for the confusion, very unwell right now. Only worlds that have had a custom endgame vote (which isn't W47) don't get the settings changes if 100% is voted for. I got 47 mixed up with another world...

Social Disorder

I just minted my coins - that sucks if we get half price now lmao

DeletedUser

Sorry for the confusion, very unwell right now. Only worlds that have had a custom endgame vote (which isn't W47) don't get the settings changes if 100% is voted for. I got 47 mixed up with another world...

this make me confused? could we get a full explanation of what will happen? I hope your feeling better soon, that is genuine, much like me ranting. Get well and let us know what the changes are going to be AS soon as you can.

DeletedUser

Thanks for letting us know so quickly. Hope your feeling better soon.

DeletedUser

dammit did you have to ruin my joy? :icon_evil:

get well soon

DeletedUser656

Result was just announced. Morale is now off, noble prices at 20%, and restarts no longer possible. Have fun getting to 100% :)

DeletedUser

this make me confused? could we get a full explanation of what will happen? I hope your feeling better soon, that is genuine, much like me ranting. Get well and let us know what the changes are going to be AS soon as you can.

He's talking about if the world does the endgame vote early, before 85% dominance (which is done on a case-by-case basis).
This is, of course, not what happened on W47.

Morthy you silly creature you need to take some vacation time and get better. And maybe actual vacation this time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Unbelievable

I am really puzzled with how TW wants to end this world. at 100% dominance...what will happen if they will not close it then ...wait until we noble other worlds players?

DeletedUser

I am really puzzled with how TW wants to end this world. at 100% dominance...what will happen if they will not close it then ...wait until we noble other worlds players?

The world is already closed :icon_biggrin:
And really, it's not that TW wants to end W47 at 100% dominance but more that the majority of players on W47 want to end it at 100% dominance.

They will end it at 100% dominance. Just as long as you achieve it on a weekday :icon_wink: