this world

DeletedUser

i focused on shake because shake is global and hugging 7 tribes in my k alone, duh
if we assume they hug only 4 tribes (i am guessing) in k54, and maybe just 2 in k44, and only 1 in k45
then we are at 15 total for a conservative estimate

i focused on shake because of how many people have betrayed their tribes, wrecking them in the process, for shake
there was artgame's tribe, my own, fridge, cereal, hippos, -hate-, etc

Name the tribes shake hugs you dumbell.

Artgame left of her own free will.
Your tribe was betrayed alright :p but we were not friends were we?
I think you've got eyes to see fridge is now mojo
Cereal and hippos were sort of merges, NOT BETRAYALS FOR GODSAKE
Shake does not need spies to eliminate -hate-, I wonder if you will accuse shake of betraying all the tribes they kicked in war

DeletedUser111085

the real question is why you focus on me, am i really so sexy in the videos i have posted?
another real question would be why you try to defend them?

be a contributor or continue to be a puppy and a troll, idc
it does not make ME look bad
Not sure what you class as sexy but thats not it to me....also I focus on anyone that talks rubbish, not sure why you think my attention is just on you? are you that desperate? And im defending them because I hate seeing peoples hard work questioned by people like yourself who have achieved very little in comparison.... also all you have done is made yourself look bad since your initial posts... Im far from a troll...

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Slave tribes

Im trying to understand the logic of the players in this game.

Is Mojo2 meant to be the loosing MOJO tribe and the top players of the two tribes will merge into a winning MOJO tribe?

Or will the top tribes all create on winning tribe out of their respective ranks and then have loosing family tribes left around them.

I don't seem to understand the logic of multiple tribes leaving the leading tribes to grow unattended. Surely the best strategy is to keep all the tribes close to equal so that the home run makes the difference. So everyone works together to make sure no single tribe takes and grows the lead.

That doesn't seem to happen in this game. Every world I have seen the bigger players leave their tribes and merge into a leading tribe who is then left to dominate the world. Because the trialing tribes are always at war with each other while the leaders farm their way to glory.

I have come to the conclusion that being in the winning tribe in the end is the goal and not making a winning tribe.
I think that is why players complain when others take their precious barb farms for growth purposes. Because it prevents them from growing faster so they can make the points needed to qualify for the winning merged tribe in the end.

So the answers I would like to know are:

A: The loosing tribes fight each other so they can feel like winners while knowing they are going to loose.
B: Slave tribes work with the leading tribes even though they know they will loose.
C: Slave tribes are merely there to produce players that the leading tribes can recruit.
D: Bigger players merge into leading tribes because they don't want to help their smaller and slower members to win.

DeletedUser106973

You seem to think that "slaves," as you put them, have a choice. Whether it's reality, or TW, "slaves" who disobey orders are beaten or killed, or in TW terms, rimmed.

DeletedUser117577

i honestly could make out no sense out of the post made by chanevr.
i take it he as personal experience regarding it...but i can absolutely see no context of it with regards to w79 anyway.
as far as i know...everyone..Everyone from the top tribes to the much much lower ranked tribes are at conflict with someone or the other now. Or atleast everyone here has gone through one too many of them. everyday is a battle...every other day a new battle starts. if the whole point is to just farm your way to glory expecting your neighbours to stand and watch...why not make worlds a one day affair with everyone having 100 lcs..and the winner is whoever with the maximum plunder.?

mojo2..whatever may have been their intentions of formation...i think its hardly the 'loosing' members that could not be accomodated in the main tribe. they could be friends they could not do the same...or even a strategic move with motives known only to them.

I don't seem to understand the logic of multiple tribes leaving the leading tribes to grow unattended. Surely the best strategy is to keep all the tribes close to equal so that the home run makes the difference. So everyone works together to make sure no single tribe takes and grows the lead.

what you say is the same reason why there are still a couple thousand players in w79. why even when the bottom lowest..i dunno..maybe a thousand players together are still smaller than the rank 1 player? do they hope to race him at some point where everytime they upgrade a building he takes a new village.?do they hope to join the rank 1 tribe what with their sexy location perhaps? no..they play..cause.they play. you dont a reason for it, neither have to justify it. its a game..let the players decide how they want to play!if its logic you are looking for here..you might as well ask everyone except the top 100 or so to quit and then have a 'to the death' war with the remaining or leftover players forming a single tribe and finishing the world.

please dont make posts like these that make absolutely no sense. you may have posted it in all good intentions..but its kinda insulting when you make both direct and indirect accusations. calling smaller players slaves is not a very ethical move either especially if you are a bigger player. dont let the ego of being good at a Game get into your head.

DeletedUser116463

Okay i cannot understand the logic of his post tbh,i cant simply finish reading his entire post. :)
What is your ign chanevr? ill give you an invite to join our tribe.....

DeletedUser

oh god damn... he's in TBS! :D That's why the mojo2 flame! It's ok, we'll send more love to you ingame :)

http://www.twstats.com/en79/index.php?page=player&id=610572

Ps. By your own logic, ask your tribemates to quit already... oh wait, they're listening to you already! congrats!

pss. Really mate, the problem is that we're not slave to other tribes, we're slave to the game. We like to play, so we find ways to play. That's it.

Last edited by a moderator:

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i honestly could make out no sense out of the post made by chanevr.
i take it he as personal experience regarding it...but i can absolutely see no context of it with regards to w79 anyway.
as far as i know...everyone..Everyone from the top tribes to the much much lower ranked tribes are at conflict with someone or the other now. Or atleast everyone here has gone through one too many of them. everyday is a battle...every other day a new battle starts. if the whole point is to just farm your way to glory expecting your neighbours to stand and watch...why not make worlds a one day affair with everyone having 100 lcs..and the winner is whoever with the maximum plunder.?

mojo2..whatever may have been their intentions of formation...i think its hardly the 'loosing' members that could not be accomodated in the main tribe. they could be friends they could not do the same...or even a strategic move with motives known only to them.

what you say is the same reason why there are still a couple thousand players in w79. why even when the bottom lowest..i dunno..maybe a thousand players together are still smaller than the rank 1 player? do they hope to race him at some point where everytime they upgrade a building he takes a new village.?do they hope to join the rank 1 tribe what with their sexy location perhaps? no..they play..cause.they play. you dont a reason for it, neither have to justify it. its a game..let the players decide how they want to play!if its logic you are looking for here..you might as well ask everyone except the top 100 or so to quit and then have a 'to the death' war with the remaining or leftover players forming a single tribe and finishing the world.

please dont make posts like these that make absolutely no sense. you may have posted it in all good intentions..but its kinda insulting when you make both direct and indirect accusations. calling smaller players slaves is not a very ethical move either especially if you are a bigger player. dont let the ego of being good at a Game get into your head.

Please don't misunderstand the insinuation. People that play in subsidiary tribes are nothing but slaves. Laboring away with the clear intention of loosing. Thinking that helping the winners is a way to win. That's a slave's mentality. Its a slaves life. Its a slave tribe. Nothing else to say really.

I am not a good player....I never have been a good player because I simply don't have the free time required by the game to be a good player...I'm quite happy to be a slave here and a winner in real life. I just think its arrogant of players to feel like winners when they are nothing but slaves....that's my point.

I mean as I am writing this a player that is a traitor that left my tribe and joined the enemy (after using my troops to defend his village) is now attacking me. LOL...Go man Go... thats the way to win. Rape your slaves when you don't need them anymore. Hehehhehe.

Traitor (Definition) = a person who is not loyal to his or her own country, friends, etc. : a person who betrays a country or group of people by helping or supporting an enemy. Heck yeah...I am not english so I had to check if it was the right english term I used... and its damn spot on.

Last edited:

DeletedUser57316

Happens every world, the tribe who wins is not the most skilled, its the tribe who stays active longer then everyone else.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Happens every world, the tribe who wins is not the most skilled, its the tribe who stays active longer then everyone else.

Actually the people who win are the ones who work damn hard to make it into the final merge and then manage to take their old slaving friends' villages the fastest.