This worlds PnP is boring.

DeletedUser

Where would I get the clay to build said farm if I didn't already have 2k lc with which to farm?

Also: clicky! Pretty impressive stats you have here. If that were my account I would almost certainly be bragging about it by putting it in my siggy.

:p Ouch, i wouldn't show that. That's a barb Op at its best.

King Sean04

Like i said, farming is needed to build anything at all. Or you would be sittin there for days waiting for resources to build things.

You aren't making any sense. How could he get 3k pioints in 3 weeks if he spends most of his time waiting for resources. Your point is moot. People like you are the reason PnP sucks. Thank you and Goodbye. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser91224

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now I know you're trolling. So you had an OP to take a ton of 100 point villages off a player? And what, they hit delete before your attacks landed?

MR.MR

Leave the poor kid to his delusions of grandeur. Its about all he has going for him gamewise - I have played with/against him.

ston3d

That shits kinda pissin me off. I remember we didnt take any barbs cause it was an op on HAUL! and some shitty tribe from 56. Im kinda bothered now that it shows it as barbs.

EDIT: Much better.. [SPOIL]http://www.twstats.com/en56/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9059359&type=&pn=14[/SPOIL] I stopped playing shorty after 17. So what ever happened after that i dont take responsibility for.

YAYAYAYAY. Someone whos a bigger barb nobling nub than me ^^ Oh and he tries to flame this world too?!?! YAYA Arrogant and stupid!

DeletedUser91224

Now I know you're trolling. So you had an OP to take a ton of 100 point villages off a player? And what, they hit delete before your attacks landed?

The one he linked showed only the barbs nobled the entire time the account was alive. As i said, and as its stated in my siggy, i was only a co player. And i personally didnt noble anything under 2K when i started to co it.

DeletedUser91224

Leave the poor kid to his delusions of grandeur. Its about all he has going for him gamewise - I have played with/against him.

AHAHAHA i know you. And ive been caught. Now, i would also like to state that i never posted that i had/have more skill than any other person. I also, never said i was good. But i would consider myself somewhat.. above average. But im nubby.

MR.MR

ahahaha i know you. And ive been caught. Now, i would also like to state that i never posted that i had/have more skill than any other person. I also, never said i was good. But i would consider myself somewhat.. Above average. But im nubby.

qft.