Rejected Those who bother to put in a ticket

DeletedUser88057

Those who bother to put in a ticket actually get confirmation that its been looked at and now been dealt with and not the standard reply..
"Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Without player reports, many things would go unseen by the team. We appreciate all players that help us to keep the game running without rule breakers. Rest assured we will investigate and take the appropriate action(s) if we find any rule breaking.

You should note you will not hear from us after this initial confirmation."

Can i make this plain im not asking to know the outcome (although for rule breaking i cannot see why) but at the very least it will tell us you have now looked into this matter and its polite, left not knowing if anything has come about is rather rude...

"I can ensure you however, we generally do look into every report in the fullest of manners to explore exactly what has happened. What we cannot do however, is discuss what we find, and any actions we've taken".

This really doesnt fill me with any confidence ...so please keep us updated that would be a big improvement .

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for your feedback. I am however rejecting this suggestion as it's a policy change instead of a game improvement.

To get back to you on what you are mentioning: we will not change this policy. Players have a right to privacy, just like everywhere else in this world. It is not up to us to disclose any information about their accounts (or, in reality what you are more interested about - when they are more vulnurable), so we won't.

You can simply rest assured that we are treating each case equally and we are looking into each report being made. If the rules are being broken, we will always take action. If nothing can be found, we won't take any, regardless of personal opinions of the reporter.

Kind regards,