Thought this was funny.

DeletedUser

I kinda quit this game. Not much time, you know the usually real life and such. And this is the last world I am in and I've been there I believe since it started maybe a little after. And my village after coming back after like months is still there. It hasn't been attacked. I haven't been bothered nobody has even scouted me. I mean I may have been inactive but I expected something. Just thought that was kinda funny.

DeletedUser

It hasn't been attacked. I haven't been bothered nobody has even scouted me. I mean I may have been inactive but I expected something. Just thought that was kinda funny.

Thanks for sharing man, why would anyone even bother with your village? It's not even worth looking at. Grow is to a semi respectable size and you might get some attention. You've been on this world for 8 months. 1.8k. That's easily done in 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

The point was I had quit. Came back after 8 months and it was still there. Do you not get the point. I figured it would have been attacked or something. Obviously you are missing what i was saying here.

DeletedUser

The reason for this would be the following:

Not worth nobling so no one would attack.
Not worth the possibility of losing troops by attacking because its size obviously doesnt offer anything resource wise in comparison to barbs which have more points
They dont like your name

DeletedUser

Now now guys play nice

/hugs superflyingwolfthingy :s
I have a strange sense I know you from somewhere.
And apparently nobody else sees the humor in this... And they say I live outside of reality

DeletedUser

The point was I had quit. Came back after 8 months and it was still there. Do you not get the point. I figured it would have been attacked or something. Obviously you are missing what i was saying here.

I have a strange sense I know you from somewhere.
And apparently nobody else sees the humor in this... And they say I live outside of reality

I may be taking a shot in the dark, but others like myself may be scratching their heads wondering if you let 1600pp go to waste for your account to have lasted 8 months without you logging in...

DeletedUser

lol true that, splashing the dosh around.

And i dont recognise your game name mate, this account was on world 34, my first. Maybe i met you there briefly (if thats your only account then i doubt i knew you...)

DeletedUser

I may be taking a shot in the dark, but others like myself may be scratching their heads wondering if you let 1600pp go to waste for your account to have lasted 8 months without you logging in...
Considering I didn't have internet was with my ex-gf or at work I think i logged on it once maybe twice. But that is about it.