Thoughts on the world

DeletedUser

in fact is really funny reading what others think about what NO should do or what's already doing. before you reach your conclusions, you should know that every move we do is related upon a present/future relation, which is based on mutual services.

we don't intend to keep relations upon names or supposed friendship relation. if any of you think that you are supposed to work with us come to our duke with real proposals, not with just promises.

we are no BLOC or aBLOC affiliation.

I don't recall making any suggestions on what N.O. should be doing.... my point was more evaluation and supposition. People acting one way one day and another the next.... who knows what goes to motive? :)

It's nice seeing N.O. come out and play here though, good seeing you tong :)

bronzl

I logged in today after a while since my last post was here and found 6 people reading this forum.

Hmmmmm. Lame. Will post my thoughts also here. DTATDM has taken basically words out of my mouth.

I am really really <cant say dissapointed> with how whole world is changing latelly.

I had a vision of W8, W8 where fights would be worth it and dukes of tribes can be trusted. Since latelly looks like all that has changed, most dukes/co-dukes became b*******is and would sell their own mother for cupcake and good laid.

It all started when FENIX NAP-ed KNT and F.D NAP-ed DT so they can concentrate on FAN, although i got assurance from FENIX duke days prior to this attack that its not an option whatsoever. ( thank you again pani20 for your >my word is enough> )

Than FAN was hit, their cries for help must be ignored because of our alliance with FENIX. And we respected that. No support was sent to FAN by us, because we have still what is so called respect!!!

Not to mention F.D supporting LAW in our war against LAW despite NAP, and FENIX supporting AHH versus us in our war against them. Dukes of their tribes were notified, yet have done shit because of this except bablling and making an issue if one barbarian village was nobled. Master here in this is <dance-man> a.k.a. Tango Minder, person behind all of this. Managed to turn pani20 into a puppet ( his word used to stand for something ) and turn F.D into their puppet tribe. I told him on several occasions it would be better if he resigned, because he is destroying FENIX + because of his 42-years old hard on divorced bubble lots of people leaving game who dont want to fight this FENIX-CLOROX war.

I cant believe how this world has fall apart, except NUKE seems whole world has eaten some strange pill of f******ing other tribe over. If that is the case, this world is no longer worth to play, because what is happening now in last two months is beyond belief.

With this N.O thing i am ok, they have showed me real face despite what we talked over and now this Myriad thing to threaten me with war because of one invite with which i had no clue whats going on?

I think this world needs to get a bit more serious, because what now-a-days dukes of trustworthy tribes are doing is insanitiy. And its killing good people still left in the game, so i suggest you either straighten up or leave with lack of interest.

Since this whole thing have erupted two months ago, looks like UNION have expanded to almost all tribe in this world except CLOROX,NUKE,R IPK,PR and LSD B.

I dont get it why no-one wants to fight DT and KNT anymore? Looks like only few us still remain in this fight + our old allies selling us for one cupcake.

I appeal to this world leaders to start thinking what the f**********k are you doing by this silly moves, if something doesnt change in a while i will reach out my hand to UNION leaders so we can all play tribal-hugs not tribal-wars.

What has happened to this fine place is really lame, shamefull and ugly.

I urge people to re-think their positions where is this worls heading, or we might close the shop and call it a day.

<Also cry out to the dukes> - if you give your word, you give your word. If you eat your word, its time to resign because you are no-leader after all and name for you is change-ling due to your windy characted and you have no credentials left anymore.

DeletedUser

I'm posting again so I don't edit and have people wonder.

The situation with N.O. reminds me of another. We all have to do what we feel is right and what helps us sleep at night. I wouldn't dare judge N.O. on what they are doing or what they've done in the past. I've made my share of mistakes and watched others make theirs. Ideologies might not fit well while in one tribe so you break and move somewhere else.

As I told LegionaryCohort earlier, I might not agree with the decision (or direction) N.O. has gone, but I can respect it.

Sometimes it takes more guts to take the steps you want for whatever reason than to sit somewhere and do nothing.

"The jaws of power are always open to devour, and her arm is always stretched out, if possible, to destroy the freedom of thinking, speaking, and writing."

"A leader is a man who can adapt principles to circumstances."

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."

"Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires some of the same courage that a soldier needs. Peace has its victories, but it takes brave men and women to win them."

DeletedUser

I logged in today after a while since my last post was here and found 6 people reading this forum.

Hmmmmm. Lame. Will post my thoughts also here. DTATDM has taken basically words out of my mouth.

I am really really <cant say dissapointed> with how whole world is changing latelly.

I had a vision of W8, W8 where fights would be worth it and dukes of tribes can be trusted. Since latelly looks like all that has changed, most dukes/co-dukes became b*******is and would sell their own mother for cupcake and good laid.

It all started when FENIX NAP-ed KNT and F.D NAP-ed DT so they can concentrate on FAN, although i got assurance from FENIX duke days prior to this attack that its not an option whatsoever. ( thank you again pani20 for your >my word is enough> )

Than FAN was hit, their cries for help must be ignored because of our alliance with FENIX. And we respected that. No support was sent to FAN by us, because we have still what is so called respect!!!

Not to mention F.D supporting LAW in our war against LAW despite NAP, and FENIX supporting AHH versus us in our war against them. Dukes of their tribes were notified, yet have done shit because of this except bablling and making an issue if one barbarian village was nobled. Master here in this is <dance-man> a.k.a. Tango Minder, person behind all of this. Managed to turn pani20 into a puppet ( his word used to stand for something ) and turn F.D into their puppet tribe. I told him on several occasions it would be better if he resigned, because he is destroying FENIX + because of his 42-years old hard on divorced bubble lots of people leaving game who dont want to fight this FENIX-CLOROX war.

I cant believe how this world has fall apart, except NUKE seems whole world has eaten some strange pill of f******ing other tribe over. If that is the case, this world is no longer worth to play, because what is happening now in last two months is beyond belief.

With this N.O thing i am ok, they have showed me real face despite what we talked over and now this Myriad thing to threaten me with war because of one invite with which i had no clue whats going on?

I think this world needs to get a bit more serious, because what now-a-days dukes of trustworthy tribes are doing is insanitiy. And its killing good people still left in the game, so i suggest you either straighten up or leave with lack of interest.

Since this whole thing have erupted two months ago, looks like UNION have expanded to almost all tribe in this world except CLOROX,NUKE,R IPK,PR and LSD B.

I dont get it why no-one wants to fight DT and KNT anymore? Looks like only few us still remain in this fight + our old allies selling us for one cupcake.

I appeal to this world leaders to start thinking what the f**********k are you doing by this silly moves, if something doesnt change in a while i will reach out my hand to UNION leaders so we can all play tribal-hugs not tribal-wars.

What has happened to this fine place is really lame, shamefull and ugly.

I urge people to re-think their positions where is this worls heading, or we might close the shop and call it a day.

<Also cry out to the dukes> - if you give your word, you give your word. If you eat your word, its time to resign because you are no-leader after all and name for you is change-ling due to your windy characted and you have no credentials left anymore.

a lot of respect for this bronzl and hear hear!

The game was fun and you knew who you could trust. Now it changes and I trust a very very few. People going off half-cocked because of a recruitment and wanting war (much as DTA said)..... we're fighting the same people!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.... and you want to fight your friend? Ok, makes sense... to someone other than me.

DeletedUser

Cry cry cry :)
Clorox is complaining F.D is suporting an ally? is clorox ally for F.D? if not they shouldnt even ask F.D why are they suporting tribes they have allied.

People change to survive? didnt Clorox and a few tribes merged to be stronger? did u all took the hard way?
What exactly you want from NO? be ur human shield?
K'mon fight or delete.

Palex

My 2 cent's?

This world... Is allready over for a long time. Most vet's are gone. Rule's changed. I mean... there was a time where you could trust your allies. Hell even the word of your enemies. (tw/robac Ceasefire for holidays).

Myriad? Lol dont get me started. Never worked with them. Never will, i can tell you that much. Allies nap's or enemies i dont care. N.O.? No names ring any bells with me. They hold some high pointed player's. But, as stated before. To scared to fight a fight they might loosse. I see them declaring on us soon, I really dont care.

I see people jumping ship. From one tribe to another, why? Becausse they have one less enemy to worry about. Still against clorox or the union. But one less enemy on another front. Clorox is surrounded. Meaning? We can attack all side's :). See thats the fun part. I heard people talk about that its bad to be surrounded.

Lets say you have two circles. Full with villages. as we have now, One is smaller then the other. Meaning? less villages on the frontline to defend. So we can pull our defense away from our core to support more villages on our frontline then our enemy can with them. Why? I think the sizes of both sides are close to equal. Only the bigger circle has more villages to support.

Like i stated before. We will see what time bring us. Im not going to yell here that we are winning. And neither do i see us loossing. The stats has changed when Feniz came in yes. But thats not so strange. They didnt had shit to do so they had all these full armies laying around. Plus planned op's and the advantage of "suprise".

I think there will be suprises in the end of this war for both side's. We'll just have to wait, sit it out and see the results.

My 2 cent's. Just in case anybody would care.

Last edited:

Not sure where this "Myriad is threatening to war CLOROX" has come from... But DTA you can stop cowering babes we have no intentions of coming after you guys.

{logs off to complete the last 5.5hrs of this weeks 60hr 7 day now standard week]

DeletedUser

Tribal Hugs is boring. I don't think [DT] or KNT will ever want to play that game. Nor do we believe in the meat shield game either. Ask those who deal with us, when we make an alliance we are true to it.

Long live the Fighters!

:)

DeletedUser

DTA, you said you were quitting, that is why most of us left for N.O. , none of us had the time to get REB out of its situation. Now my friends are in N.O. and that is where they will remain. Don't get me wrong i get on well with alot of people in world 8. But this is where my true friends are. You even said you are not actively playing here, so you can have all my love on world 32 ;) If you had no stated you were quitting or even accepted the invite from tong things could have been different. Maybe even a return of REL? i don't know. However N.O. are not scared of anyone and if anyone does want to fight N.O. we are not going to hide behind anyone, we will fight as we have allways been prepared to do and we will pack a punch.

To all those saying us at N.O. are cowards and are hiding behind otgher tribes, have you seen where we are on the map? can't really hide from anyone lol

DeletedUser

Cry cry cry :)
Clorox is complaining F.D is suporting an ally? is clorox ally for F.D? if not they shouldnt even ask F.D why are they suporting tribes they have allied.

oi calarasi :icon_wink:

some BLOC members should keep their mouth shut when there is word about betraying allies

DeletedUser

DTA, you said you were quitting, that is why most of us left for N.O. , none of us had the time to get REB out of its situation. Now my friends are in N.O. and that is where they will remain. Don't get me wrong i get on well with alot of people in world 8. But this is where my true friends are. You even said you are not actively playing here, so you can have all my love on world 32 ;) If you had no stated you were quitting or even accepted the invite from tong things could have been different. Maybe even a return of REL? i don't know. However N.O. are not scared of anyone and if anyone does want to fight N.O. we are not going to hide behind anyone, we will fight as we have allways been prepared to do and we will pack a punch.

To all those saying us at N.O. are cowards and are hiding behind otgher tribes, have you seen where we are on the map? can't really hide from anyone lol

I found a post in this thread I kind of agree with...YAY. I am not quite sure where this N.O. are cowards things came from. i personally haven't gotten that feeling at all.

Anyways, all I hear in this thread is alot of crying. The same as lot of ABLOC players were doing back when BLOC was dominating the world and ABLOC tribes would consistently merge in BLOC tribes or switch sides. My question is why was it okay when it was happening back then and not okay now that it is happening to you? Just seems abit hypocrytical and bit cry babyish.

DeletedUser

Risk.

I love Risk, its a great game. I get together with some of my closest friends in RL, and sometimes we play Risk.

Can you guess what we do? We fight each other. Friends. Fighting each other. Its a game, a war game, so we play it to war each other and have fun.

Ever played Halo? Split screen? Killed you friend there? Whats the difference?

My point is, many/most of us have played a game at some point in the past where we were playing against a friend.

I don't know about you, but I'm still friends with all the buds I've crushed in a game of Risk, or the guys who shot me down in Halo.

To me, the same concept applies to TW. I would feel comfortable with my conscious going to war with any member of [DT] should the situation arise. To me, we can fight, and still be friends.

Whats my point? You can still be friends. You just have different goals, and that puts you in to temporary conflict with each other. It is not forbidden to exchange friendly mails with an enemy. Get over it.

DeletedUser92

JP is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. lol

Never left, per-se. I said I quit running REB and had no obligation to continue. I never said I would not advise people, nor poke around on the forums. But, running a #1 tribe is pretty hard, especially when you have wars to plan and newly mass-recruited people to integrate into your tribe.

Hey, it was Valentine's day. The invite button jumped out of our hands and beat itself against a wall. That, and a lot of high-quality players wanted in and we felt like hugging.

Sooo...Yeah. That's what I'm doing. As for N.O., ViruS in particular; seriously? You had the option of joining CLOROX with all your ex-REB friends. You chose to join NO and stuck it out as they kept causing problems with every tribe you used to have relations with - and signed alliances with those you used to war with.

Honestly? it will -not- surprise me if N.O. gets itself wiped out, both the players who deserve it and the ones that don't.

DeletedUser3967

It doesn't matter what my intentions are/were, what matters was your intentions once you joined N.O. - asking to take up core villages in K45, for a fallback zone for your fight against [DT]. If you were honest in the first place, i'd understand, but what you did was lie to friends of your intentions.

What you did wasn't honorable at all.

DeletedUser

Tango divorced, not surprised there. The dude is married to the game. I'd be divorced if I spent as much time playing as he does :)

As for the world, yeah, too many groups and people took the easy way out. Either by quiting or joining the side who was leading. Maybe Fenix and F.d didn't want to fight a long distance battle or maybe they just a bunch of backstabbing pussies. Don't know much of N.O, but if they switched just to survive, then they are pussies, end of story. Doesn't matter now. Outnumbered maybe 3(maybe 4) to 1, enemies at all sides, and people quitting at an atrocious rate. I'm glad I'm on the side I'm on. Outside of Fenix and F.d which are getting most of our attention, the rest of the world must be bored to death.

So congrats to DT and KNT you've allied with everyone you could to assure an easy victory. Must be a bunch of Yankee fans:p

As for me, I will fight at Bronzl's side till we are either rimmed or he hangs up his spikes. Happy Hunting,
Andy

spleen mage

Ever played Halo? Split screen? Killed you friend there? Whats the difference?

My point is, many/most of us have played a game at some point in the past where we were playing against a friend.

I don't know about you, but I'm still friends with all the buds I've crushed in a game of Risk, or the guys who shot me down in Halo.

My friends stopped playing both Risk and Halo with me now. They say I get too competitive.

:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

i hate halo(gears of war 2 is better) and i've never heard of risk