Thoughts on the world

DeletedUser3967

It's funny at the lack of response of all N.O. players.

They know inside themselves, what they did was wrong - but hey, they didn't want war did they? they wanted the easy way out and that easy way out is allying CLOROX enemy, as far as i'm concerned, N.O. are enemies of CLOROX and myself.

Diplomatically, the only way to change your fortunes, is to revert back to your original plan. War [DT].

DeletedUser

Jesus Christ... Risk? Sorry but it´s VERY outdate. Try the new boardgames generation, really much better. And yeah, most are competitive wars by some goal, you´ll have fun and not kill your friends in the end. But some people can forget this on any game, board or PC ones. ;)
funagain

And I never got so annoyed with a board game friend as with some here. At least you can real nuke your real friends if they piss off you. lol
Maybe is the problem in play TW long time. You don´t know who is on the other side. Most times you´ll never know. :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92

It's funny at the lack of response of all N.O. players.

They know inside themselves, what they did was wrong - but hey, they didn't want war did they? they wanted the easy way out and that easy way out is allying CLOROX enemy, as far as i'm concerned, N.O. are enemies of CLOROX and myself.

Diplomatically, the only way to change your fortunes, is to revert back to your original plan. War [DT].

I mean, look, most of the players in N.O. are the core REL players from before the merge. CFox not included, obviously, but that's how it works. Am I a little disappointed in CFox? Yeah, I guess, but he's doing what he feels he needs to. Same with Debeej, although he took a LAW village recently! Honestly, these are some of the biggest and least aggressive players in W8 - again, with exceptions like Snaus and CFox - so, really, what's there to say? A few caps a month against LAW doesn't constitute an offensive tribe, I'm sorry.

They don't want to war because they want to grow big. And, [DT] is more than happy to let them - its less people they have to fight now, while KNT and [DT] get to push against CLOROX's borders and eventually encircle N.O. That, or CLOROX encircles them. Truthfully, it doesn't matter to N.O., because in the end its the fact they're gonna end up encircled that counts.

Sooner or later, N.O. will run out of gray to eat, find itself surrounded by one or two tribes that are way too powerful to take on, and will only then realize that they aren't going to come out on top. Then they'll file for applications to whatever tribe is bigger. THEN they'll realize they won't get in, that their borrowed time and tolerance from their local tribal lord is up, and most of them will probably quit.

That, or they'll decide its a great idea to declare war on someone, now, in response largely to this very assessment, but...Somehow I doubt that. Their leadership is too afraid of losing or annoying people by saying "no more gray." And, if they do choose to go to war, I'm fairly sure they'd lose. Too much weakness, despite such great strengths.

DeletedUser

I mean, look, most of the players in N.O. are the core REL players from before the merge. CFox not included, obviously, but that's how it works. Am I a little disappointed in CFox? Yeah, I guess, but he's doing what he feels he needs to. Same with Debeej, although he took a LAW village recently! Honestly, these are some of the biggest and least aggressive players in W8 - again, with exceptions like Snaus and CFox - so, really, what's there to say? A few caps a month against LAW doesn't constitute an offensive tribe, I'm sorry.

They don't want to war because they want to grow big. And, [DT] is more than happy to let them - its less people they have to fight now, while KNT and [DT] get to push against CLOROX's borders and eventually encircle N.O. That, or CLOROX encircles them. Truthfully, it doesn't matter to N.O., because in the end its the fact they're gonna end up encircled that counts.

Sooner or later, N.O. will run out of gray to eat, find itself surrounded by one or two tribes that are way too powerful to take on, and will only then realize that they aren't going to come out on top. Then they'll file for applications to whatever tribe is bigger. THEN they'll realize they won't get in, that their borrowed time and tolerance from their local tribal lord is up, and most of them will probably quit.

That, or they'll decide its a great idea to declare war on someone, now, in response largely to this very assessment, but...Somehow I doubt that. Their leadership is too afraid of losing or annoying people by saying "no more gray." And, if they do choose to go to war, I'm fairly sure they'd lose. Too much weakness, despite such great strengths.

Get me in that tribe and they will go to war! lol

DeletedUser

oooo here comes the propaganda, i think i speak for all N.O. when i say i dont give a fuck what anyone thinks on this forum, we will fight who choose to fight not who others want us to. We are in the tribe that we all want to be in and will fight for each other no matter what. You think any of us are really bothered if we get rimmed? new worlds opening all the time. Nothing to get emotional about.

Jp: Who were the players involved in the last op for REB? i'm sure the N.O. players were a big part of it. As to joining CLOROX, why? DTA was still in REB but officially stated he was quitting on january the 1st, Jack(W!NNER) was inactive and had already quit, my other friends had decided to join N.O. so there was no reason why i would join CLOROX. I expected us to stilll be fighting the same war,things didn't turn out that way. Does that bother me no, i will fight anyone on this world i don't care how good you are.

Anyway i'm going back to the world 32 forum, less bullshit there.

DeletedUser

Actualy ya know what DTA if you feel i have been dishonourable towards you, come take my villages, i will empty them for you. Probably one of the only people on world 8 i had any respect for before all this shit. Shame people think politics is more important.

I follow orders and will, but one thing i refuse to do is attack you or jack before he quit.

DeletedUser92

ViRuS, the problem isn't even that you picked a side that wasn't someone else's, or the like. I mean, no, obviously most of the people involved in the last REB op weren't -just- in NO. A great number probably went to Myriad, as well as to CLOROX. And, yes, its fine to say that you don't have any friends in CLOROX at this point (sad to say, I was starting to consider you a pretty cool guy; I guess you don't fee the same.)

But, clearly you joined NO with the expectation to continue fighting the enemy you'd fought since you returned. And, that's what NO leadership said. And, it was a lie. I could have told you that the minute DespisePQ promised to lead REB then left. I could have told you the minute that Tong Po was involved in it. And, again, if you're fine being friends with someone that swears up and down they're gonna do one thing, than does enough, then good for you!

But, it means you've chosen dishonest leaders over people that never once lied to you, make a habit out of not lying to others, and are frankly ten times as aggressive and skilled as them. That's your choice, but as you've seen from looking at my history, you're judged by those you acquaint yourself with. If you want to choose being the minion of a pack of cowards, don't be surprised if you're judged a coward, yourself.

One general whose name I can't recall at the moment said that you are judged first by your latest success.

DeletedUser

So congrats to DT and KNT you've allied with everyone you could to assure an easy victory. Must be a bunch of Yankee fans:p

I wonder where we got the idea that is how this world is played? Maybe from BLOC who allied with DAVOE to avoid having to compete with TRIAD or who tried allying with us so we could help them defeat DT.. rather than fight us or DT themselves.... Or trying to get the OIA on side to... well not sure why.

I think I recall JP saying something about winning via diplomacy... is that a good thing? Or only when BLOC did it?

Oh yeah and Risk is great (even have a game much like it on my desktop PC and Laptop). And despite what some people might think, newer doesn't always mean better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Check this one people :)'

I was asked to take command of both THE and REL at the same time. Originally, the merger was supposed to have about three months of planning, "get to know you time," and dinner dates before consummation.

DTATDM informed me, then, that he was quitting immediately after a weekend, and that I had to take charge immediately.

THE was never defeated in war on W8, worked its way up 90% through conquest to #3, and merged into REL. REL wasn't a bad tribe, but it wasn't the kind of tribe THE was. The cultural differences led to an unstable merger which was exacerbated by a very unfortunate situation. THE's players wanted to keep warring, keep attacking without regard, and boot+noble inactives. REL's wanted to recruit, noble grays, and attack when it suited them. THE's players didn't get enough fuel for their fires, and REL simply wasn't built for the heat.

So, no. THE didn't "fail" on W8. In fact, the only reason it merged on W1 was because my mother passed away and Bean wasn't ready to lead a tribe yet. That, and we sucked back then - but so did just about everyone, and we learned quick.

In other words - Its not like this world is closed. If you wanna take us on, please, do. Santa has already declared war, but he doesn't think logically anyway. I mean...Really? Join a tribe that trains troops? Sheesh. Calarasi - If you're so great, join up and start Northwest. Surely, if THE is such a terrible tribe, you'll be able to beat us all by your lonesome.

Or, more likely, just brush off what I'm saying, spit back some witty saying like a squid spitting out some ink to defend itself by creating a diversion to run away - kinda like your namesake, yanno! - then sit back on snipe us on the forum from the safety of not having to actually back up a single word you say.

Until you're on W30, your words pertaining to it - and us - are worthless.

Jp told me he will bring THE back to wash the floor with KNT and [DT]

DeletedUser

DTA i will show you:

Private Messages-->Your Control Panel-->Edit Ignore List
Now u can do it.

DeletedUser

damn JP, i kind of missed you. when i couldn't any of your great posts i felt like "quitting" the game, but now with your new BS meant to cover your failure the game is more funny.

good to have you back. lol.

DeletedUser

It´s such a VERY idiotic thing when a person need oppose other without anything reasonable to say and without even know the matter. Only because the other is on the opposite side on a game, instead the issue wasn´t relationed. It´s commonly called preconception, what very easily allow misjudgements.
It´s nauseating, and of course will be found "reasons" to turn it on a gracious thing. Disgusting.

DeletedUser3967

It´s such a VERY idiotic thing when a person need oppose other without anything reasonable to say and without even know the matter. Only because the other is on the opposite side on a game, instead the issue wasn´t relationed. It´s commonly called preconception, what very easily allow misjudgements.
It´s nauseating, and of course will be found "reasons" to turn it on a gracious thing. Disgusting.

calarasi
This message is hidden because calarasi is on your ignore list.

SupporTM

Actually you either quoted wrongly or that was Merrick2 that you put on your ignore list :)