Thread Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Spamming other worlds is a bad idea and I agree with Killa. Getting ideas from another world is a great idea.
---
Kind of random but I was looking through my files on my computer and found maps of w.21 I saved, and for some reason I tried to compare tribes with countries in the real world. Any of you ever have this thought?

DeletedUser

Spamming other worlds is a bad idea and I agree with Killa. Getting ideas from another world is a great idea.
---
Kind of random but I was looking through my files on my computer and found maps of w.21 I saved, and for some reason I tried to compare tribes with countries in the real world. Any of you ever have this thought?

No, that that be funny to look at how the hell could you compare VOID to a country ? lol

DeletedUser

It does not have to be shape but more the number of members (population), how they treat others around them and stuff like that.

DeletedUser

So no point arguing whos the u.s.a .....lol

Also, may I sugest this is done historicly cause there ain't enough dictatorships nowdays to qualify W21, like the Nazi Germany or Staline's USSR or Mussolini's Italy that was nothing else than Hilter's beatche and so on

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So no point arguing whos the u.s.a .....lol

Also, may I sugest this is done historicly cause there ain't enough dictatorships nowdays to qualify W21, like the Nazi Germany or Staline's USSR or Mussolini's Italy that was nothing else than Hilter's beatche and so on

U.S.A aren't actually the most powerfull country and they also owe a hell of a lot money, there more like IMP actually.

DeletedUser

U.S.A aren't actually the most powerfull country and they also owe a hell of a lot money, there more like IMP actually.

watch it...

Considering how much help the USA gives to a lot of countries in the world, they should never be made fun of.

DeletedUser

watch it...

Considering how much help the USA gives to a lot of countries in the world, they should never be made fun of.

If u actually beliave that then all I have to say is ...ure obviously an american

DeletedUser82372

If u actually beliave that then all I have to say is ...ure obviously an american

he is american....I'm not and i still say the same....WATCH IT.

Think what you want, but the USA have more power than any other country in the world, or how could we just go around bombing everything we feel like and no one can say crap about it eh? just a small something to think about.

Many countries kiss up to the US, others straightforward hate them...you could compare them to PnP then. Pnp controls the world and anyone who tries to say otherwise is flaged as a 'terrorist' you could say.

I'd elaborate a bit more but i'm wayy too lazy to :p

DeletedUser

Yes, i'm an american, and I have seen the list of all the countries we support, when a country is in need of help, we are there, no matter what, which is not necessarily always a good thing, but you guys should appreciate that.

DeletedUser

he is american....I'm not and i still say the same....WATCH IT.

Think what you want, but the USA have more power than any other country in the world, or how could we just go around bombing everything we feel like and no one can say crap about it eh? just a small something to think about.

Many countries kiss up to the US, others straightforward hate them...you could compare them to PnP then. Pnp controls the world and anyone who tries to say otherwise is flaged as a 'terrorist' you could say.

I'd elaborate a bit more but i'm wayy too lazy to :p

you are right, pretty much.

Almost every countries leader's kiss our our countries' leaders buts, but they talk all kinds of crap about our country behind our back.

DeletedUser82372

you are right, pretty much.

Almost every countries leader's kiss our our countries' leaders buts, but they talk all kinds of crap about our country behind our back.

because the US can kick their presidential butts :icon_surprised:

anyways, this isn't about america, it's about coming up with forum ideas, so who's got any?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The prolem with forum ideas is without fresh things in game nothing much can be said.

Just look at the top 20 thread.

DeletedUser82372

The prolem with forum ideas is without fresh things in game nothing much can be said.

Just look at the top 20 thread.

true, it is filled with my useless spam :/

hey guys i just made a new thread, i hope you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.