Threats from MOds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm guessing people aren't understanding what insults are. Well changing a person username because you think it's funny and you keep calling a person that. Well that is an insult as it does not relate to anything with game play. I know whiserd has been warning or infracting people, but people aren't listening very well, so in 24 hours from now I will be looking though the forum for all posts will such insults and infract everyone. So if you have 10 of these insults that is 10 infractions and a nice long ban. This is your last warning. Any newer posts then this one will be infracted right away.

Thank you for your time. Have fun and follow the rules.

Found this earlier... im willing to take the ban and any other infractions your giving me.

just cause shipley keeps crying about his name calling directed at him isnt enough reason to be issuing threats like this.

if he is allowed to carry himself the way he does, personally insulting everyone as he does.. then im gonna continue to post "insultingly" at him. I know this thread was designed to defend him specifically, as that is the only "naming" insult that people use around here.... Thats bullshit.

he has personally insulted many of my tribe members, and has gotten away with it all this time... mostly cause we dont personally report him like he does us.

If shipley is the one that keeps reporting, then i suggest you take this post into consideration.... and double check every single one of shipleys posts... just cause we arent reporting him, doesnt mean he isnt insulting us...

So keep an equal eye on him, cause he is more guilty in that he subtly hides his insults while we are quite blatantly obvious.

Elder mod or not, i donate regularly to this game.. so you had better be fair across the board, eh?

Mick876

I would also like to point out, that if the Mods were doing there jobs, they would of infracted people as soon as they started the "Insults" which would of resulted in the cease of insults. So to come along and say i am going to check all the posts and if you have done it 10 times you will get 10 infractions and a lenghty ban is wrong. Its like a teacher not saying anything about a disruptive child in the class room and then at the end of the year saying "You have been disruptive all year, i know i havent told you that, but you have. So your expelled"

Obviously "whiserd" is not doing his job, Don't think he has ever even posted in this forum.

Get a grip.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

At the end of the day Pajuno, if you didn't want to be infracted or banned then you wouldn't have been insulting people, whether CShipley has or not. People get what they deserve.

I'm on the mod's side for once.

DeletedUser

killabeast said:
I'm guessing people aren't understanding what insults are. Well changing a person username because you think it's funny and you keep calling a person that. Well that is an insult as it does not relate to anything with game play. I know whiserd has been warning or infracting people, but people aren't listening very well, so in 24 hours from now I will be looking though the forum for all posts will such insults and infract everyone. So if you have 10 of these insults that is 10 infractions and a nice long ban. This is your last warning. Any newer posts then this one will be infracted right away.

Thank you for your time. Have fun and follow the rules.

This is laughable!!

DeletedUser71844

Nobody likes Phoenx, the mods aren't going to change for anyone. Least of all a bunch of tear-aways.

DeletedUser

they dont have to like anyone! but they shouldnt be ridiculous.

DeletedUser

What's so ridiculous about getting along with people and not insulting them?

DeletedUser

I just hope Cshipley is happy now.

I mean ... he must be shocked from having experienced those riots, and not being able to play. The poor guy

DeletedUser

I just hope Cshipley is happy now.

I mean ... he must be shocked from having experienced those riots, and not being able to play. The poor guy

Innocent people died during these riots, I don't think it's a particularly funny or amusing subject matter. I also didn't say I wouldn't be able to play during them, I said there are more important things going on in my life than TW, which was and still is true. I also said I wouldn't use it as an excuse, incomings came in and they did exactly the same as always, nothing.

The elder mod has said that anybody insulting people will be punished, so logic would suggest the people that will be unhappy about that are those that insult people. If you all seem to think I do the same, then I will be punished for it which is fair enough I suppose. But I dont remember them, so feel free to report them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you think it's ridicilous of me to ask people to follow the rules well that's your choice. I thought maybe being a little nice and things would work out ok. Let a few insults go, but it seemed like it kept increasing. I know Whiserd has hit people with infraction for insults and people kept trying to be keep pushing it. So the reason for the post. I thought I would be fair and issue the warning and give everyone 24 hours to maybe clean up their posts. I'm a fair guy but I will follow through with what I say. If you feel like some one is insulting on a personal level and not game related, report it or come message me. Also I don't hate anyone or any tribe. I'm equal to everyone.

But I left this up long enough, if you want to talk more, please message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.