Three steps to win W62!

DeletedUser

This guide is full of tips and tricks you can do to succeed at W62 before you even get ONE TROOP!

Step One - The Art of War

Without a doubt the best way to show your prowess at Tribal Wars is to fill your profile with quotes. This will not only let them know that you have a deep understanding of war tactics used over thousands of years but that you apply them to Tribal Wars, making you clearly superior! Sun Tzu quotes are obviously the best type but any famous, semi-war related quotes will suffice.

Step Two - Strike Fear

Immediately upon joining you should mail everyone in your 15x15 a scary restart mail. This should include why and how you're going to destroy them, your past experience (with links! DON'T FORGET TO LINKS!) and the like. This will scare the balls off them and they will undoubtedly restart. Don't forget to add it to your profile too!

Step Three - Clever Names

Picking your village name is one of the hardest things to do in Tribal Wars. The best thing to do when you join is prefix your village name with numbers. For example; 001) Hawk Eye or [0001.] The beginning. This will let your neighbours know that you will be nobling thousands of villages and eventually this number will include their village :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

My naked woman made out of icons and @ signs will dominate your swords.

DeletedUser

Opportunity Costs - I suggest to use spears and archers aswell. They work to win a world too. Bleh, axes and LC-s are for newbs...

DeletedUser

Triple quote for the 3rd time today :lol:

How true, such an amazing tactic.

:icon_cool:

Opportunity Costs - I suggest to use spears and archers aswell. They work to win a world too. Bleh, axes and LC-s are for newbs...

I dont like pointy things i cant not use Speara and Archers due to the spears and arrows being pointy :icon_cry:

Know that was meant as a joke but on w61 it's actually logical to send swords along with you're offensive troops :p

I want to play W61.

DeletedUser

... If I read this earlier, I wouldn't have restarted...
the guy who sent me restart mail seems have followed these steps... I guess it's my fault for not checking the forum...

DeletedUser

I'm becoming a start up player and joining every world :lol:

DeletedUser

I followed these instructions to a t and now i am ahead of everyone in my area much thanks to you

DeletedUser103352

Nice guide you have there. Might have to use it myself;)

DeletedUser105146

Been following this guide for every world. It's more effective early on but for later on in the world if you need to defend a village use lc and scouts imo. ;)

DeletedUser

Woah don't forget the Ascii sword on your profile, this not only attracts pr0's to be your friends but it also warns off possible enemies.

(It also gives your village a defense bonus)

A must have for all players

Soberknight

IMO first step to win a world should always be: join that world.
second step would then be: join the best tribe and grow aggressively
final step is always: dont get rimmed.

Try to win any world without one of these steps!