Thrones defeated

DeletedUser3776

Well, looking at map, Honor finally made their move - -T- territory is now in their colors.

Was it merge or capitulation, I have actually no idea, but anyways gratz Honor and good to see this world can still offer some action.

Still, the west of Honor has steadily growing Fork's presence, which will definitely speed up with Koala's deletion.

DeletedUser104941

Had so much respect for that group of players.

Sad they have decided to become Honor's merge no. 4,587.

Should buy Crayola and his friends a few weeks.

DeletedUser

Well, FORK could have asked them to merged and attack Honor from the east, but you guys didn't :D

DeletedUser

Well, FORK could have asked them to merged and attack Honor from the east, but you guys didn't :D
thats your problem! fork merged because they respected the players they had fought with for so long and it served them tactically(area control, strong players, etc.) but honor merged because it was getting their @s$es handed to them by a tribe that should be considered my basher's basher tribe:/

DeletedUser

well come on guys... fork's already recruited 70% of the world.. what fun would 120v20 be?

DeletedUser

hats your problem! fork merged because they respected the players they had fought

or... fork merged because they didn't think they could beat honor without the merge.. and bunny has proven themselves to be a good bunch of players so i'm guessing it's lucky fork did merge.

and i'm pretty sure this was honors like first op on T, numba didn't have enough nobles to solo them anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

or... fork merged because they didn't think they could beat honor without the merge.. and bunny has proven themselves to be a good bunch of players so i'm guessing it's lucky fork did merge.

and i'm pretty sure this was honors like first op on T, numba didn't have enough nobles to solo them anymore.
You clearly have no idea how this world evolved.

Considering you only joined the External Forum today, I suggest you go do your homework before posting panda poo here again.

DeletedUser92705

The merge comes very late.When bunny an Fork merge, T an Honor shoul in same time.
Honor was alone against so many enemys for long time... Jeah Fork have an easy game.
It was like 4 vs 1 Fork,Bunny,Spork,dt,T against Honor... wow ur really good players you can fight 4vs1

Own commands (3)Arrival timeArrival time in
attack.png
M 3
today at 23:09:13:5532:24:11
attack.png
wang king 127
today at 23:18:28:1782:33:26
attack.png
Nobunaga Oda
tomorrow at 00:30:28:1693:45:26

DeletedUser

The merge comes very late.When bunny an Fork merge, T an Honor shoul in same time.
Honor was alone against so many enemys for long time... Jeah Fork have an easy game.
It was like 4 vs 1 Fork,Bunny,Spork,dt,T against Honor... wow ur really good players you can fight 4vs1

There is so much wrong with that...

DeletedUser103070

Wasn't the Bunny family fighting against Honor/Fork at once too?...but that wasn't allowed to be an excuse for them. Hypocracy at it's best.

DeletedUser92705

Yes true, But Honor didnt do anythink against Bunny, they were busy nobeling internals barbs, inactive onces an GoT Family.

Everybody knows iam telling truth,.

Actually Honey badgers was crasy enaf thinking Honor can fight the whole World alone. Cause of this nightmare gye.

Fork was always be better Tribe than Honor, exp Players better Oda and striking enemys.

But your Fight with Bunny was an better WAR. Now you had the easy way to win this world.

Fork Fork2 Spork GoT Dot HoT vs Honor and H20

6 vs 2 Tribes not counting on ur allies Dt who send us atacks to

Yea u have very good Players... but dont be Proud to fight 6 vs 2 seems unfair...

If u gyes are clever let give us a few skilled Fork Players join with Honor to have an better Fight. Or this World will be closed fast.

DeletedUser

Lol bro, what are you on? It's FORK+Fork 2+DT vs Honor + H20, got/dot/hot became T and then merged into Honor, because that's the only way they can stay alive. For now.

DeletedUser106722

If u gyes are clever let give us a few skilled Fork Players join with Honor to have an better Fight. Or this World will be closed fast.
Um, we did. We gave you your best players. Blissful and now robiner... You guys didn't do much with them. We have tried to convince some of our other members to help make it a fair fight but, even with all of their skill, they don't think they can get you guys to stop leaching off of your own internals and any barb that is within grasp one of your nobles.

DeletedUser

Yes true, But Honor didnt do anythink against Bunny, they were busy nobeling internals barbs, inactive onces an GoT Family.

Actually Honey badgers was crasy enaf thinking Honor can fight the whole World alone. Cause of this nightmare gye.

Fork was always be better Tribe than Honor, exp Players better Oda and striking enemys.

But your Fight with Bunny was an better WAR. Now you had the easy way to win this world.

Yea u have very good Players... but dont be Proud to fight 6 vs 2 seems unfair...

Remind me as to who declared on who??

Oh that's right, HB declared on Fork... feel free to blame Honor's Duke.

DeletedUser

Remind me as to who declared on who??

Oh that's right, HB declared on Fork... feel free to blame Honor's Duke.

lol this world is full of idiots now Faaaaaark(6 a's :p) i remember back when we in fork were outnumbered big time and still were winning. Seems like the losers just wanna cry now now and make all these excuses lol GO FORK

DeletedUser

Sounds like Honor's problem to me

Of course you are.

So what you are saying, is that because Folk have far more skilled diplomatic procedures they have an unfair advantage? An advantage yes, however let us not forget diplomacy is a huge part of the game.

Sounds like it is already game over to me, however the world is still open, perhaps you should try to communicate with some tribeless players and give them a leg up, and bring it on IN GAME rather then vent about your lost cause in the forums.

Just saying.