Through the eyes of a Schizophrenic

Schizophrenic

So obviously you all have the upmost respect for me as a player and forum personality?

W97 has thus far had its ups and downs and interesting moments. We have brad's SMD tribe imploding with members leaving for AEGIS and S-rank coupled and few too ~IL~. That was obviously going to happen, but it was brought on by themselves.

BUT THIS IS MILDLY MORE INTERESTING

Once upon there once lived a sponge who was called Pritch, now Pritch kids wanted to gather all the people in the world. He had a dream, a dream that all children and sweaty old men could be gathered under one banner, one dream one goal.
giphy.gif
A world where all bronies could interact with the normies and be part of internet society.... For a while all was well the Pritch Prissy Rainbow Sparkleland was a thriving community.

PT.2
Trouble Brewing.

Trouble began to stir for the bronies (bros) began to intimidate the mighty weeaboos in Where? The once prosperous alliance began to crumble the weeaboos no longer sought to live in the shadows of the bronies. After much consultation in the high council of elder weeaboos pachi decided to unsheath the sword of justice forged in the fires of a malayan sweatshop. No more could the two entities survive side by side and thus they planned the down fall of bros with their hidden friends the furries (boob).

PT.3 of mice and men.

The Furries and the weeaboos had finally realised that bronies were estentially the same, one gets pleasure deriving from a need to watch animated ponies the other is just the same for anime girls with enormous eyes, the similarities are there, but bronies can not be trusted they are weak. Thus the plans had been put into effect and the results were this.

Here we have the Screenshot of a council member in Where? knowing about this split for weeks..... fantastic allies they turned out to be
https://gyazo.com/773695e249087d9293aaa047b971824b?token=4259c19d921d0d73548ba47a5aa3ae82

Next Screenshot you will see the bros mail ending diplomacy with them hours before the collapse of bros coincidence? I think not

https://gyazo.com/d535a1facb1374af76ca5a57eb45ab35

Long story short Bros (now lenny) has been lead out to the tree by george (boob and Where?)

AND.......

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

atmospherecf

I wondered what happened to Bros. Perhaps one of their former council can comment in?

Quack

Reaction score
Just because a leadership in a tribe fails doesn't make the players under the tribe noobs or sheep for seeking a new home.

Allies can only do their best to aid in attacks/defenses, allies really have no power over how the allied leadership's influence in their own tribe and how stable it really is. It's not like BROS planned to collapse, it's just something that happens throughout the game. As long as you end up on the side you want to be on, what does it matter?

Schizophrenic

Just because a leadership in a tribe fails doesn't make the players under the tribe noobs or sheep for seeking a new home.

Allies can only do their best to aid in attacks/defenses, allies really have no power over how the allied leadership's influence in their own tribe and how stable it really is. It's not like BROS planned to collapse, it's just something that happens throughout the game. As long as you end up on the side you want to be on, what does it matter?

Oh no in this case the bronies are the victims of the malicious furries and weeaboos, this post isnt shit talking anyone, its pointing flaws and providing proof that both tribes coincidentally are involved with some foul play, i.e where for knowing weeks in advance and bros for coincidentally sending a mail ending an alliance hours before the disbanding of bros.

Literally ignore everything ive said in the post and defend people i havent slated

Williamthefirst

Maybe Bros collapsed so soon after Boobs retraction of diplomacy simply because they were fearful that their individual accounts were then imperilled, and jumping to a different tribe seems safe. Surely Pritch is now done as a tribal leader, such a poor showing.
Schiz is just trying to make selected tribes look shady, and to discourage any collaboration between tribes in the future. His tactics; to try and divide, so as to ease the conquer.

Schizophrenic

Maybe Bros collapsed so soon after Boobs retraction of diplomacy simply because they were fearful that their individual accounts were then imperilled, and jumping to a different tribe seems safe. Surely Pritch is now done as a tribal leader, such a poor showing.
Schiz is just trying to make selected tribes look shady, and to discourage any collaboration between tribes in the future. His tactics; to try and divide, so as to ease the conquer.

Well my speculation towards the role BOOB played in it is purely based off of it being a fantastic coincidence, but the proof is in the pudding for Where? who knew for weeks that it was going to happen.

So maybe that tactic of divide and conquer is played by you sir in the boob tribe not us, we have been staunch in our diplomatic process and our situation with Where? is purely because of us not wanting a NAP.

Williamthefirst

Dude! Everyone can read everything you have wrote! Lots of 'speculation' (being kind) followed by belittling anyone and everyone.
You run a Jager tribe a few worlds back? sounds the same.

Schizophrenic

Oh no please do not take me for being kind to BOOB not my intention you are sponges, i said i based my notion of what happened to BROS over past experiences with many in your tribe, You are the kind of noob that will get to 1m points and flash those stats to people you start up next to.

Is it a coincidence that BROS ends an alliance with a tribe a matter of hours before it falls? maybe but in this case with seeing what the boob tribe is, i would highly doubt it

Williamthefirst

When I wrote "lots of speculation (being kind)" the meaning was that you make everything you say up!

Schizophrenic

When I wrote "lots of speculation (being kind)" the meaning was that you make everything you say up!

Did i not provide two screenshots one of the Mail from BOOB to Bros hours before the disbandment?
One must speculate and theorize otherwise you could be getting lies.

Skype convo from where player admitting he/she knew about it.

One must have something to base a statement off, i have two clues that would lead me to suggest what i am saying is correct, if you have any hard evidence to contradict me i would welcome it, i myself do not like to be misinformed.

However you are still a sponge

Williamthefirst

I will gladly be a sponge, sponges occupy a unique niche in our oceans and their benefits to the health of the world is probably not even understood! I admire sponges a LOT :)
You theorist you. Maybe Boobs decision to cut ties with Bros clarified the minds of those Bros to the fact that their tribe was being badly lead. No-one hangs around bad smells! :oops:
The skype conversation was with a Bro I believe, indicating that there was a lot of disharmony within their tribe three weeks BEFORE Boobs broke diplomatic relations. So your clues point one way, yet you are looking the other o_O

Schizophrenic

I will gladly be a sponge, sponges occupy a unique niche in our oceans and their benefits to the health of the world is probably not even understood! I admire sponges a LOT :)
You theorist you. Maybe Boobs decision to cut ties with Bros clarified the minds of those Bros to the fact that their tribe was being badly lead. No-one hangs around bad smells! :oops:
The skype conversation was with a Bro I believe, indicating that there was a lot of disharmony within their tribe three weeks BEFORE Boobs broke diplomatic relations. So your clues point one way, yet you are looking the other o_O

Alas that maybe true but without proof you are just a sponge il use to clean my rear end with.

Williamthefirst

I am not looking for proof, just challenging the statements which you have put forward as proven. They are not, as you yourself admit.
Maybe your skill set is not as you say either, and your rear end is leaking because of this ;)

Schizophrenic

I am not looking for proof, just challenging the statements which you have put forward as proven. They are not, as you yourself admit.
Maybe your skill set is not as you say either, and your rear end is leaking because of this ;)

I have provided a base for my theory where as you have provided a retort that is not backed up and is unsubstantiated and irrelevant as a result of such , thus you remain a sponge.

Funny thing players should not when dealing with a sponge when they come up with a childish remark, you should point out that they have not been able to refute your previous statement and will resort to play ground tactics such as 'I wont stoop to your level'

Trolling is only effective if you a 1 can hit a nerve and boob's nerve is their playing ability (lackof) and their inability to deal with anyform of critique, i merely challenged the diplomatic process you envoke in your tribe and however poorly i have worded it you have thus far been unable to diffuse my accusations.

Resulting in you being a Sponge that i have Burned

BOOB = Burnt Sponge =BS

#Schizosays
#illuminati
#Howtoringasponge

Williamthefirst

I challenged the interpretation of your theory, so I need not add any proof above what you have already posted. Words can be twisted to suit ones requirements, this is my point, and any number of meanings can be derived from a sentence.
I read that you were going to wipe your bum with me and I interpreted that as you are in fact, pooping yourself, and your hard words were to cover your fear. Prove me wrong, our skid....

Schizophrenic

I challenged the interpretation of your theory, so I need not add any proof above what you have already posted. Words can be twisted to suit ones requirements, this is my point, and any number of meanings can be derived from a sentence.
I read that you were going to wipe your bum with me and I interpreted that as you are in fact, pooping yourself, and your hard words were to cover your fear. Prove me wrong, our skid....

You have nothing to challenge the interpretation of my theory, for my theory is as it was previously mentioned before hand.
You therefore provided me with an alternate Theory of me being afraid of you and defecating myself as a result? I can back up my hard words exhibit A This would be one example of myself backing it up.

https://gyazo.com/69e33c72c0a9bbb5476612075a4cf21d

If you need further proof then please address any player in IL who was in TSE with me there are a few. I am sure they will verify i am who i say i am.

So again you are still a sponge who has not remotely disproved my theory, no matter how hard you tried to sound smart, with out evidence i can say im anyone i want, i am nwaro or i am jkala but im not.

Williamthefirst

If you need further proof then please address any player in IL who was in TSE with me there are a few. I am sure they will verify i am who i say i am.

Ah, I do not care who you are, you are just another tw player fighting on W97 is the reality.

You therefore provided me with an alternate Theory of me being afraid of you and defecating myself as a result?

Again you miss it all, I was showing that words are wind, and can be blown all over the place. The pooping was your master stroke, I just reinterpreted it to suit. My meaning is that you are cowardly in general, not scared of me in particular, and that all your hard talk is to hide this fact.

Schizophrenic

Ah, I do not care who you are, you are just another tw player fighting on W97 is the reality.

Again you miss it all, I was showing that words are wind, and can be blown all over the place. The pooping was your master stroke, I just reinterpreted it to suit. My meaning is that you are cowardly in general, not scared of me in particular, and that all your hard talk is to hide this fact.

No you are wrong you challenged my theory, my theory is not words to be blown over, it is a set statement, backed up with some form of evidence.

You provided an alternate theory in contradiction of my theory, one a disputed with stats of my im not afraid of you or cowardly in general i shall further back it up and further refute your theory.
https://gyazo.com/1c529da67c556025d1810d57f7197207

What you are doing is lying and fabricating statements, like saying oscar pistorious diddnt kill his Gf the door did because it obstructed his view

DeletedUser105766

I'm sorry... I'm failing to see the importance of this discussion. I've led many tribes. Most failed and in a few cases it was despite good leadership. I'd like to say this was the case each time, alas. So what? The point should be what we do with each new event -- not with who's got the better interpretation on what they probably know little to nothing about.

There, I said it.