tH's (TWiG) opinion history, EXTREMELY LONG (verry old tribe)

DeletedUser

I never said that, also I know that tH never intended to play the game to win, but to have fun. When its no longer fun players quit.

... I was arguing with HMO, then you can't say like "I never said that" because I wasn't even talknig to you.. wth...

wow -.-'

stay out of it (Y)

DeletedUser

twig will always stay in the history of w15 they haved in the past the most skilled tribe

HoldMyOwn

as far as tH spirit goes, we have not, do not, and will not break our word. Yea its a game, and in something as amorphous as online gaming, reputation is fickle but its how we approach the game since always, and the only thing we destroy are enemies, and not friendships. That is what tH was built upon, and surely will continue to stand for as long as verm does not go senile, which I guess you can argue might happen because of his old age ;)

Now you can say Im arrogant, and this claim has always been granted as I do not deny this. Am I disrespecting friends through arrogance? Well, if they have such shallow pride and lack a thick skin to take what I consider jovial ribbing, then obviously I'm not a good friend for this person, and they should back off and move on. Competition makes things fun, even between friends, but its just less destructive. You should see prime active tH's private channel, when someone like verm rips off 30 nobles takes in a couple of hours - people hate, people joke, and people try to beat it. Thats what makes games fun; not recruiting everything in sight and then thump your chest in infinite glory, which seems prevalent around these parts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here history ends ... but spirit still remains :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser64451

No offense Nel, because I know this doesn't apply to you (yet), but the tH spirit can't be found anywhere. Becoming an academy tribe in one of the greatest mass recruitment sprees in history, in order to avoid being slowly picked off by one of the largest rim family tribes in history...that's hardly in the spirit of tH.

You all had other options. Still do, actually.

DeletedUser

No offense Nel, because I know this doesn't apply to you (yet), but the tH spirit can't be found anywhere. Becoming an academy tribe in one of the greatest mass recruitment sprees in history, in order to avoid being slowly picked off by one of the largest rim family tribes in history...that's hardly in the spirit of tH.

Now that sounds like an invite if I ever heard one.

DeletedUser

dont worry you got along way to reach atens rank ... :icon_rolleyes:

am i the only one who detests aten ?

i once saw a aten a-h :icon_cry:

no, im not a fan of them either, they were everywhere in world 17, not sure how they are now though, i quit that world a long time ago :)

DeletedUser59908

maybe thats where i saw them at the most , back when i was in OAK ... oo i miss them guys :(

DeletedUser

... I was arguing with HMO, then you can't say like "I never said that" because I wasn't even talknig to you.. wth...

wow -.-'

stay out of it (Y)

Well if your gonna make comments that are clearly stupid someone has to point them out to you.

DeletedUser

tH almost merged a number of times, so this was bound to happen sooner or later because the tH leadership stopped caring and the tribe sort of died. That doesn't take anything away from what the tribe was able to do when it was active. Unless of course your too much of a retard to understand that what happens today doesn't effect what has already happened in the past.

DeletedUser

OoO you got me good with that one. *Rolls eyes*...can 't think of a valid answer so you result to name calling?

Lolwut? What are you smoking?

I wasn't in the argument. In fact you may be right, I have no idea. I was only pointing out that you called someone, (who happens to be generally quite liked and respected), a retard. That's disrespectful and pointless.

Crawl back under your rock in Nevada.

DeletedUser

Becoming an academy tribe in one of the greatest mass recruitment sprees in history...that's hardly in the spirit of tH.

We do not became academy or dead weight tribe - at least yet. We just made our alliance with evil more close :icon_cool:

in order to avoid being slowly picked off by one of the largest rim family tribes in history

That wasnt the reason. Main reason was verms quitting - tribe without leader cant last long.

As for N~L - with all respect to N~L, I must admit their skills are not adequate to their size. I mean fighting skills - not recruiting :icon_wink: