Side 2: 5
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35,513
Side 2: 21,860
Difference: 13,653

image.php

Have to say that PB*J is putting up one hell of a fight against a tribe over double their own points. But then again this was expected with them being such a pro tribe an all :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Right, you didn't include all participating tribes and there's already a topic about this.

olympus

~TI~ only really class PB*J as their main targets so just one on one who do you think would really win?

Child in time

Right, you didn't include all participating tribes and there's already a topic about this.

Actually this is a way better one, since it's not including Kinky, while the other topic does, which is irrelevant since the fact of the matter is we're not at war with ~TI~

olympus

Exactly and the other includes esl who aren't either and i'm not sure about core but i never see much of them these days.

PB*J declared the war so lets see how they are doing 1 on 1

DeletedUser27158

Exactly and the other includes esl who aren't either and i'm not sure about core but i never see much of them these days.

PB*J declared the war so lets see how they are doing 1 on 1

From what I was told, Kinky was in the war. I suppose we were lied to. ESL, I have no clue, I was told to add them in so I did. CORE, is in the war, though not offensively, and I'm sure their leader wouldn't mind backing that up.

In effect, you are telling us PB*J has taken on the entire FEAR family, with the support of CORE? So in effect, it is 400 vs. 55, and we have managed to last over 1 1/2 weeks, even when only 25 of those 55 are in the battle zone.

DeletedUser

As long as Kinky and CORE show up with a bright red dot on my map, they are in the war. Unless they gave up ofcourse, but the war untill this moment has been with CORE and Kinky included.

olympus

Thats what i don't understand, it was pointless declaring since you would eventually lose no matter how strong a fight you put up.
Unless you was expecting kinky to bail you out when things got bad?

DeletedUser

Wars nowadays aren't about winning anymore, it's about bragging how long you survived before getting rimmed :/ *stares at potash*

Child in time

As long as Kinky and CORE show up with a bright red dot on my map, they are in the war. Unless they gave up ofcourse, but the war untill this moment has been with CORE and Kinky included.

Are you just stupid or do you like to pretend to be?

We never agreed on being on such a war, we're not even around ~TI~, they're K44, we're more of the K45/K55/K46 border...

I blame PB*J for dragging us into this due to that weird thread -_-".

Just like with ESL, the only player NEAR K44 = Invincible, and if he nobles a FEAR member it's just because he needs new villages.

I can't say anything about CORE, that's between CORE and PB*J

DeletedUser

Pretty late to point that out no? The war has been going on for over a week or so.

olympus

I think the leader of ~TI~ knows that kinky aren't really in this war, which leaves only 2 tribes to rim.

PB*J who i still believe to be a top tribe, just in an unwinnable situation and core who had to merge with a noob tribe to get back in the top 20...that helped :/

Child in time

Pretty late to point that out no? The war has been going on for over a week or so.

Sorry wut?

Have you been attacking us for a week? We didn't notice :icon_rolleyes:

Anyways, keep this between you 2 and don't bother us with it...

olympus

I'm a great liker ( is that a word?? ) of kinky and i'm sure they have other issues to attend to.

It still begs the question, what will happen to PB*J...

DeletedUser27158

Wars nowadays aren't about winning anymore, it's about bragging how long you survived before getting rimmed :/ *stares at potash*

Did you expect us to win? I hope not. There is no tribe that can win a fight when they are outnumbered 4:1. Trust me, is we had the even amount of members that FEAR does, and we had the same skill level, we would have already won. :icon_neutral:

olympus

Did you expect us to win? I hope not. There is no tribe that can win a fight when they are outnumbered 4:1. Trust me, is we had the even amount of members that FEAR does, and we had the same skill level, we would have already won. :icon_neutral:

So as a member of PB*J do you know what your tribe plans to do?

DeletedUser27158

So as a member of PB*J do you know what your tribe plans to do?

As one of leaders, we plan on nothing. We will go along as planned. Seems that will be difficult considering -Dark- and Fenx appear to have entered the war.

olympus

FENX have entered no war, just retaliated on those that attacked us first like any tribe would do.
-Dark-, well if you can stand against ~TI~ as well as you are then dark shouldn't be a huge problem.

DeletedUser

Well...thats not a big ratio for someone calling themeselves elite.A good player can take 10 players of his size,if they are puddingbrains.So with 4:1 your chances should be nice enough to make a win...

Child in time

Well...thats not a big ratio for someone calling themeselves elite.A good player can take 10 players of his size,if they are puddingbrains.So with 4:1 your chances should be nice enough to make a win...

Agreed.

Don't forget, the tamer guys only lost a few villages but conquered many more, while that was a 8 vs. 96 players (and 3 of those players, including me, where just simply too far away to do any damage, only support. And us guys dont build many of those.. pointy stick guys and those.. breadknive guys in the beginning, so figure it out).