~TI~ V PB*J War Stats

DeletedUser

Not pertaining to the main discussion, but...

Not always, in most cases, it's farming players that are in your way yet happen to be in a tribe.

That is likely why the caveat "attacking a particular tribe" was added, as this detail changes it from "most cases" to "rarely."

Not always, it is sometimes, if not mostly, the result of overactive egos that tribe leaders harbor. A good leader knows exactly which tribes to got to war with and what tribe not to, and expansion can continue into neutral territory without a war being waged.

"Overactive Ego" is a potential cause for a bad decision rather than a good one, but is not in itself the purpose. Ultimately there are only two purposes of war: to expand, or to eliminate a threat. Bad decisions, such as trying to expand through the wrong tribe or attacking a superior force trying to eliminate a threat when one lacks the capability to do so, don't change that purpose. They're simply bad decisions.

"Overactive Ego" is a potential cause for a bad decision rather than a good one, but is not in itself the purpose.

DeletedUser18457

I think that the co-operation between Kinky and Garuda to simply whipe LOC of the map worked out pretty well.
Now they still have a few "major" players left, you know what's the plan right perfect :icon_wink:

The next plan? What do you mean? Are we still allied with each other or are you are just using our power?

DeletedUser

The next plan? What do you mean? Are we still allied with each other or are you are just using our power?

IM SO CONFUSED OMGZORS.

THE PLAN IS GONNA HAPPEN.

Just make sure you are ready when the time comes, its gonna be explosive. and when i say explosive i really mean more like..slashy and poky, since obviously its too early in the game for explosions. Thats just silly business

DeletedUser

thats the sort of thing C@rthage will know. And you won't know because you are not a leader of your tribe.

If you have that kind of question, why don't you ask your own leadership instead of asking it in the P&P forums. Don't you think that makes more sense :icon_rolleyes: