~TI~ V PB*J War Stats

DeletedUser

I have plenty better to do.:icon_rolleyes: I am online very little nowadays, gotta make what little time I have count. :icon_wink:

Don't worry, when 25 comes I shall own you all.

Also, don't count me out yet. I almost haz' mah nobles after 3 days on the rim. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I have plenty better to do.:icon_rolleyes: I am online very little nowadays, gotta make what little time I have count. :icon_wink:

Also, don't count me out yet. I almost haz' mah nobles after 3 days on the rim. :icon_wink:

Are you playing w25? I'm using w24 as my warmup for 25...Uhhh strettcchhh yeah feel the burn.

DeletedUser

Are you playing w25? I'm using w24 as my warmup for 25...Uhhh strettcchhh yeah feel the burn.

I am not using 24 as a warm-up, but I shall be in 25 at the head of the Asp. :icon_wink:

Asperity ftw?

Anyways, I noticed that there has been no response from fear... Did they finally run out of "facts" to spew? :icon_eek:

rand4747

Some of your members are happy to talk to just about anyone who'll listen. I betcha' I know something you don't :icon_wink: Your leader is quitting. Will this mean the end for ~TI~?

I am still posting after being rimmed. :icon_rolleyes:

I betcha I know more than you, and sooner. Considering i find stuff out almost instantly, Its what happens when you maintain good contact with your duke :)

You spend all your "little" time on these forums. Considering how quick you answer and allt he posting you do its quite a lot of time.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm confused. Does this mean Kinky and ESL? Are not part of the war anymore. I personally think ESL should be taken off. They have there hands full against CQB right now; 2 ESL villages have been rimmed so far.

rand4747

the war was essentially always just PB*J vs Fear/~TI~, kinky had some fun and ESL have done nothing that i know of.

ToPaT

I think Kinky know better then to offically go to war with a bunch of big tribes (be them point whores or not) As skill can only count for a little bit and as being extremely outnumbered and slight coordination prospers alot of the time. That is unless you have some of that true 1/100000 tribalwars skill.

Instead I think they hold their cards close to their chests and just basically noble what they want when they want. None of the whole " w3 r @ WARRRRR!!!!111oneone"

DeletedUser

I'm confused. Does this mean Kinky and ESL? Are not part of the war anymore. I personally think ESL should be taken off. They have there hands full against CQB right now; 2 ESL villages have been rimmed so far.

CQB and ESL are not at War. But we are exchanging attacks.... and please stay on topic...

DeletedUser

ohh come on PB*J i got alot of friends in that tribe and you beter win, cause i know that they are good players ;) :D :p

Child in time

Kinky and ESL were never involved.

Us nobling like 1 or 2 villages of a certain tribe doesn't mean we're at war with them, just that 1 of our members needed a village.

DeletedUser

I betcha I know more than you, and sooner. Considering i find stuff out almost instantly, Its what happens when you maintain good contact with your duke :)

If only you knew... :icon_rolleyes: You'll find out soon enough. :icon_wink:

You spend all your "little" time on these forums. Considering how quick you answer and allt he posting you do its quite a lot of time.

Not really. I am a quick typist, and I only check in every once in a while. I find that its easier and less time consuming to ignore the boring topics like noob war declarations, poor PnP, and sad attempts at spam threads.

DeletedUser

Kinky and ESL were never involved.

Us nobling like 1 or 2 villages of a certain tribe doesn't mean we're at war with them, just that 1 of our members needed a village.

Kinky all of a sudden act like they were never involved in this war, that THEY ARE LOSING.... Bunch of wussies...

Why do you bail out when your "coalition" is losing???

Kinky = chicken tribe....

DeletedUser

Kinky all of a sudden act like they were never involved in this war, that THEY ARE LOSING.... Bunch of wussies...

There is no questiong of losing when we are not even in war . heck i do not even know who are the tribe PB*J is fighting against and you tell us that we are at war with them ?

nobling some villages is not called war.

Child in time

If there actually was a ranking in the forums, made up out of good posts = high ranking, bad posts = low ranking.

i think you would be below King V.

Coalition? What the deuce are you implying with "coalition". For as far as i know we never even signed or joined some agreement taking in a coalition.

We're allies with ESL, who aren't involved in this either, and on good terms with PB*J. That does not makes us a part of this war.

If you are really that stupid, please just send these posts in PM form to the forum moderator of this world and we'll see how long you'll stay banned.

DeletedUser18457

kinky only had two allies? PB*J and ESL? and your tribe were not on war with ~t.i~? is that what you are saying? Just to clear things a bit.

Child in time

kinky only had two allies? PB*J and ESL? and your tribe were not on war with ~t.i~? is that what you are saying? Just to clear things a bit.

Something like that yes.

We're not involved in this war at all, i blame potash for involving kinky in the other war-stats thread.

bite.me

Something like that yes.

We're not involved in this war at all, i blame potash for involving kinky in the other war-stats thread.

I believe you were added there because you are attacking FEAR, so I think it was justified action.

Child in time

I believe you were added there because you are attacking FEAR, so I think it was justified action.

What do you mean with "justified action"?

The fact that we have been put in a thread with war-stats?
See the sole fact that we noble villages to increase our growth has nothing to do with being in a war.

Wars are made because of bordering your territory. Having personal afflictions that cause a war (for example, they start attacking your members for a certain reason). And the last, and my favourite, just being bored and therefore start a war (especially recommended when under influence of alcohol or drugs).

The fact that we nobled some villages from a certain tribe is in no way related to us being in a thread about "wars". If it's put in there to propogandise, in easier words: Try to make PB*J look more impressive because we have some noblements on the sides of FEAR/~TI~ or w/e. (i don't even know about that to be honest, i don't keep track of it.) they probably succeeded and failed at the same time for involving us in something we're not in, which we now deny on the forums which makes the believability of PB*J somewhat decrease to a lower level, while also giving us new villages due to the fact that those tribes started to attack us randomly.

The only "war" we've been threatened was probably some skirmishes from LOC, which we backtimed and nobled.

That's about it.
Sorry if my spelling isn't correct at certain points: English is not my native language and it's still early so my head isn't really ready for typing with expensive fancy yuppie-words.

Last edited:

bite.me

Sounds fair. Congratulations with successful expanding by nobling @FEAR@, without involving yourself in war. But by looking at the pure stats, it still looks like your nobling @FEAR@ with certain objective.