~TI~ V PB*J War Stats

DeletedUser

Sounds fair. Congratulations with successful expanding by nobling @FEAR@, without involving yourself in war. But by looking at the pure stats, it still looks like your nobling @FEAR@ with certain objective.

I'd say expansion maybe?

Child in time

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
010.The Ramones (573|495) K45 5,722 SILVIU.17 no tribe Afraid of Furniture [Kinky] 11th Sep 2008 - 23:48:28
06 CIT = noob (585|459) K45 3,491 fahoooood no tribe devilvirus [Kinky] 11th Sep 2008 - 19:26:25
009. A Clockwork Orange (578|496) K45 4,927 SILVIU.17 no tribe cesaruy [Kinky] 11th Sep 2008 - 15:22:10
Predator (475|302) K34 3,446 Abandoned no tribe Sasaki.Kojiro [Kinky] 11th Sep 2008 - 12:01:43
10 Joey is the waffleman (452|641) K64 5,065 Cithara no tribe eFFiX [Kinky] 11th Sep 2008 - 06:49:27
008. Living On A Prayer (576|495) K45 5,157 SILVIU.17 no tribe cesaruy [Kinky] 10th Sep 2008 - 21:23:18

Taking the last 6 ennoblements, most are no tribes :)
Others were all sorts of tribes, we don't particulary take on 1 tribe, we just noble whatever village looks juicy.

DeletedUser

fahoood was in a tribe i dont remember which . He left before i nobled him lol

If it was war then you would suffer much more than you are now

DeletedUser18457

The only "war" we've been threatened was probably some skirmishes from LOC, which we backtimed and nobled.

That's about it.
Sorry if my spelling isn't correct at certain points: English is not my native language and it's still early so my head isn't really ready for typing with expensive fancy yuppie-words.

You know why you won? Because Garuda Helped you on taking down LOC. Without our help you wouldn't be able to easily defeat LOC, as I see LOC has some potential to be in the top 5, they are organised and are able to quickly coordinate support to other village.

Child in time

You know why you won? Because Garuda Helped you on taking down LOC. Without our help you wouldn't be able to easily defeat LOC, as I see LOC has some potential to be in the top 5, they are organised and are able to quickly coordinate support to other village.

I agree on that, although their players aren't really good when you mass-attack them (that is with 3 players sending attacks from all villages), cause they simply freak out and give up (what happened to 3 of them when i cleared them.)

Garuda was a great help in thinning the K45/K46 border from LOC people, which made them easy nobletargets to both Fenx, Kinky and ofcourse Garuda.

I think that the co-operation between Kinky and Garuda to simply whipe LOC of the map worked out pretty well.
Now they still have a few "major" players left, you know what's the plan right perfect :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Kinky all of a sudden act like they were never involved in this war, that THEY ARE LOSING.... Bunch of wussies...

Why do you bail out when your "coalition" is losing???

Kinky = chicken tribe....

If Kinky was paying attention to ~TI~ in the context of a war, then I doubt you would have the time to talk big on matters you know nothing about on the P&P forum.
You would be busy trying to pick out a 250 millisecond noble train from 400 fakes delivered within half a minutes time. thats assuming you had a village we considered worth taking

But LailaTheNight and PrideOfHeaven are (fortunately for you) considerably more intelligent and capable. I'm talking to them in amiable terms currently. Let them represent your tribe on P&P. I;m more than sure your tribe doesn't benefit from your ignorance posted here.

I could flame you but there would no pint to it. Kinky's reputation isnt effected to the least by your laughable posts.

DeletedUser

It often happens in times of war between tribes that another tribe is tempted by the weakened players. If you go to war you must take into account that if you cant afford other tribes jumping on the bandwagon to noble your villages you mustn't go to war in the first place.

I don't know what happened in this situation but I would have done the same as Kinky and tried to steal a couple of easy village. However they're plan seems to have backfired as FEAR although already in a war did not ignore the few lost villages.

If you cant take the heat then get out of the frying pan. FEAR have shown they they will show strength where it is needed and they not only seem to be handling the heat, they are also beating of the vultures that are looking for a quick village.

DeletedUser

It often happens in times of war between tribes that another tribe is tempted by the weakened players. If you go to war you must take into account that if you cant afford other tribes jumping on the bandwagon to noble your villages you mustn't go to war in the first place.

I don't know what happened in this situation but I would have done the same as Kinky and tried to steal a couple of easy village. However they're plan seems to have backfired as FEAR although already in a war did not ignore the few lost villages.

If you cant take the heat then get out of the frying pan. FEAR have shown they they will show strength where it is needed and they not only seem to be handling the heat, they are also beating of the vultures that are looking for a quick village.

Since you have already admitted to ignorance, I'll take the time to explain.

Kinky has no diplomacy with fear. -> Fear are in the same area as certain Kinky members -> Kinky members consider those fear members as fair game and noble them. I highly doubt if any Fear member nobled by a Kinky member was weakened from war. These "vultures" and "easy villages" are not part of the equation.

You
perhaps would have have tried to pick off easy villages (as you have admitted). Its not our style though.

insofar as this "war" is concerned, Kinky have not been part of it at any phase that I am aware of. We were added to the stats by Potash, zenron, willo and some other members of PB*J who wanted to look good on P&P. Quite frankly, I'm daring anyone to find a post where any Kinky member (let alone leader) have said we were part of this war. When large tribes share the same area, there will be nobling between them. if you haven't experienced this, you probably haven't played the game for very long or with much success.

When we are in a war. We will let you know and it will be unmistakable. We will not depend on someone else to say it on our behalf.

In reference to the Fear family. Some of my conversations with Pride Of Heaven indicate that he is unhappy with the family model and would like to lose the branches. This is a very positive move imho. I do not know how much longer ~TI~ will remain part of the family.

DeletedUser

Ah I see, thanks for the tip; next time instead of declaring war I will just noble them in the name of expansion when my targets tribe mates are busy with another war and everyone will be happy.

PeRvIs you speak for Kinky yet you either use an alias or don't play at all. Your voice means as much to me as the sneeze of an ant in a world of giants ...

PeRvIs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Expansion by attacking a particular tribe is usually called a war.

Not always, in most cases, it's farming players that are in your way yet happen to be in a tribe.

Actually, the sole purpose of war is expansion :)

Not always, it is sometimes, if not mostly, the result of overactive egos that tribe leaders harbor. A good leader knows exactly which tribes to got to war with and what tribe not to, and expansion can continue into neutral territory without a war being waged.

DeletedUser

Ah I see, thanks for the tip; next time instead of declaring war I will just noble them in the name of expansion when my targets tribe mates are busy with another war and everyone will be happy.

PeRvIs you speak for Kinky yet you either use an alias or don't play at all. Your voice means as much to me as the sneeze of an ant in a world of giants ...

PeRvIs.jpg

errr. . . .

1) hes the duke of Kinky.

2) he coplays the cesaruy account

3) way to make yourself look stupid :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

We were added to the stats by Potash, zenron, willo and some other members of PB*J who wanted to look good on P&P.

I never up any stats up. :icon_neutral:

The reason kinky was included was because you agreed to help in the war. We never said it was an all-out war, we merely included you into the stats because helping in a war can sometimes mean nobling/clearing enemy villages.

DeletedUser

We were added to the stats by Potash, zenron, willo and some other members of PB*J who wanted to look good on P&P.

I didn't add you to the stats, I don't even think I posted any stats here. I only think I've posted in this thread once before now actually. So, include someone else in your list :p.

DeletedUser

*insert creepy picture*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

So in pervis' defense, since he is for some reason, cough, banned, i guess ill start with the fact that kinky is spread across the whole world. If you claim they are in a war because they noble one or two villages from a tribe who is in fact in a war, then you are bad.

If you claim that its "dishonorable" to noble in the name of expansion without "declaring" war, even if no coordination necessarily was done, then you are bad.

If you don't know that Pervis is not only in kinky but kinkys leader...then you are bad.

If you believe that because someone doesnt have an account on a world that matches their PnP name, then they were nobled or dont play, then you are bad(look me up..do it).

If you think aliases are dishonorable, then you are bad.

Lastly, you are bad.

DeletedUser

I didn't add you to the stats, I don't even think I posted any stats here. I only think I've posted in this thread once before now actually. So, include someone else in your list :p.

Point is, kinky was added, without declaring, the end? Though i would like to see this mail where will says Kinky agreed to "help"

DeletedUser

Point is, kinky was added, without declaring, the end? Though i would like to see this mail where will says Kinky agreed to "help"

I am not part of the leadership. It may not have been Kinky leadership directly, but I personally spoke with several kinky members who were happy to aid in the conquest... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I am not part of the leadership. It may not have been Kinky leadership directly, but I personally spoke with several kinky members who were happy to aid in the conquest... :icon_rolleyes:

K, then they did in fact never declare or have no intentions of going to war..just a couple members in the area getting more villages. Lulz

DeletedUser47311

Lets all play http://www.tribalhugs.net