Tic Toc's Guide to Propaganda

DeletedUser63072

Lol. . . .His story is original, gotta giv him credit 4 that. But regarding propaganda, i dont think he makes his whole tribe seem like idiots, he pretty much insults himself.

Just a question morlock, how is your pc doing lol?

DeletedUser

knaw that was kind of funny, don't you think?

We thought it was quite funny really there is a bit of tension between his tribe and ours...no surprise there. I think his tribe will not last long they are not a very smart tribe.

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

Lol. . . .His story is original, gotta giv him credit 4 that. But regarding propaganda, i dont think he makes his whole tribe seem like idiots, he pretty much insults himself.

Just a question morlock, how is your pc doing lol?

I was having trouble with the work PC but my home one is fine I had to use firefox to read the Tic Toc Times i had that at home.

The player and the tribe involved with the above are both lacking in experiance. The tribal leader is well Ummm...not very good. I really can not see them lasting much longer, they have a habit of annoying all the other tribes in the area.

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

Feelings are not supposed to be logical. Dangerous is the man who has rationalized his emotions. - David Borenstein

Logic stumps emotion.
Facts stump humor.
But emotion and humor govern the crowd.

I didn't know I could learn so much in a RTS game. Thanks!

DeletedUser

actually i was harsh, ill be specific in my critiscisms

Propaganda is the fourth most deadly weapon on Tribal Wars, lying somewhere after Axes and somewhere before Catapults (never found them handy)

ur completely overrating propaganda,
what percentage of people who play TW actually read the external forums?
most people dont care/know if one tribe is considered a joke in the forums,
nd lets be honest, whos going to join a war cos of a PnP?

Let's take an example. Two children are fighting on the playground. One of the two punches feebly, and the other immediately points it out. Suddenly the first child is being ridiculed by the mob of children surrounding him. Its a mental attack, a mind game, of being backed into a corner by a mob.

bad analogy - a kid in that position can't escape, anyone can always leave the forums,
and so few people read them, all the school would know about a fight like that by the next day.

Openeye completely ignored kn1ghtmair's question, and instead pointed out something that seemed ridiculous, thereby tearing down his opponents confidence. You get the idea.

thats just nasty imo

however even though u completely exaggerate the importance of PnP, it is a good guide on it, imo

letrotsa

however even though u completely exaggerate the importance of PnP, it is a good guide on it

I didn't think it was over exaggerated (maybe a little), and its not just a good guide its a damn good guide (well at least way better then I could do)

Very good made me laugh the whole time. Keep up the good work

Last edited: