Still dropping like flies

Number of players: 484
Total villages: 259.930
Player villages: 140.309
Barbarian villages: 119.621

DeletedUser93681

World 50 Section
471 players, 84 tribes, 259,932 villages

Come on admin. been a week today that we have been under.

edit. grrrrrrr....I only have 5 trains running and am invited to dine all over the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think they should just remove the coin/packet system once a world is under 500 players. The cost of building a noble could be left in place, but we would have unlimited nobles, only limited by the resources to build them. At least then we would quit moaning about being out of nobles :)

DeletedUser100410

the worlds would finish too quickly if that is the case and they dont want that

DeletedUser

I think they should just remove the coin/packet system once a world is under 500 players. The cost of building a noble could be left in place, but we would have unlimited nobles, only limited by the resources to build them. At least then we would quit moaning about being out of nobles :)

If you eliminate packets then nobles cost nothing on packet worlds. It's already limited only by the resources to build them (well, and academy levels, but that's essentially irrelevant at the endgame stage).

DeletedUser

the worlds would finish too quickly if that is the case and they dont want that

it's so people who go out of their way to farm can have an advantage over those who don't (sun)

DeletedUser93681

454 players
259,938 villages
81 tribes

Its been 11 days!!!

DeletedUser93681

Hurry, she's going to explode soon!

Yes I am. We have all paid a lot of money to get this far. We are entitled to these benefits in a timely matter. Plus I need a train to get to your K LOL

452 players
259,938 villages
81 tribes

DeletedUser

Yes I am. We have all paid a lot of money to get this far. We are entitled to these benefits in a timely matter. Plus I need a train to get to your K LOL

452 players
259,938 villages
81 tribes

bring it ;) :axemen:

DeletedUser93408

Where's the Coin Reduction? it's already under 500 Players? :(

DeletedUser93681

bring it ;) :axemen:

I got 3 nobles made Sean just waiting for the damn coin reduction :p

It has been 2 weeks now. Think we should all make a support ticket and let them know there is a w50.

449 players,

80 tribes,

259,941 villages

DeletedUser98018

We have lost 51 players after hitting the criteria and still no reduction..

WE'RE WAITINGGGGGGG.

DeletedUser

They only check for coin reductions every once in a while. You guys have been through this before, it was a week or two last time for the coin reduction to kick in.
It's been made quite clear that there is a significant lag time in between meeting the criteria and actually getting prices reduced. The TW staff have a lot of things to do besides these checks, and often there can be significant gaps in between them.
Seriously, just sit back, relax, and wait. Learn how to play the piano. Watch funny cat videos on YouTube. Do something other than complain about noble price reductions in a forum where nobody has the power to do anything about it :icon_razz:

DeletedUser88324

Suck it Wolfy!!!:lol:

I understand they are busy with things to take a look at each world to see if they qualify for coin reduction or not, BUT if you have several players asking you about it, creating tickets to have this checked out and done, then they should ACT QUICKER!

DeletedUser95452

Suck it Wolfy!!!:lol:

I understand they are busy with things to take a look at each world to see if they qualify for coin reduction or not, BUT if you have several players asking you about it, creating tickets to have this checked out and done, then they should ACT QUICKER!

You right dude, but they care most of the game then the players (dull)