Tick Tock

DeletedUser

Count down to the reduction of gold coins to 1/3 of the original price.

891 players

Everyone can do their part by nobling or effortlessly catting their local noob to delete. At this rate it won't be long, a matter of months.

P.S
Wolfie, these threads are more than within their rights to be here. This is a ingame topic, no bitching, just a count down. Nothing to see here, move along
emoticon-0174-bandit.gif

DeletedUser100410

i think its a perfect legal thread and i was about to open it as i opened the one which got closed by wolfie

DeletedUser

He's actually right, alb. I meant no complaining about noble prices, not no counting down to when the prices get changed. This is, in fact, allowed.

The bitching about noble prices being changed is what's not allowed. Since I take it that none of that will happen here :)icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink:), this thread is allowed.

DeletedUser100410

Wolfie, the magnanimous

According to my field data it took us 2 months to go from 2200 players to 1100. So you could guess it will take us a bit less than 2 months to get to the 500 mark

DeletedUser

looking forward to the price to go cheaper will make nobling my targets easier :)

DeletedUser

Number of players: 872
Total villages: 259.784 (297.92 per player)
Player villages: 142.140
Barbarian villages: 117.644

Soberknight

Number of players: 872
Total villages: 259.784 (297.92 per player)
Player villages: 142.140
Barbarian villages: 117.644

Your stat villas/player is correct but would say littlebit more if you had excluded barbs:
142140/872 = 163.0046

DeletedUser98802

Did anyone else start singing Kesha after reading the title? Just me? k. :(

DeletedUser

Did anyone else start singing Kesha after reading the title? Just me? k. :(

I actually did, and got that annoying song stuck in my head all day. :icon_rolleyes:

I'd be interested to know why all these people are leaving. Are they deleting or are they just inactive?

DeletedUser

I'd be interested to know why all these people are leaving. Are they deleting or are they just inactive?

Right now there are about 35 people with 0 points, guess it was just coincidental timing the others went barbarian in such a short time-frame; Not really sure.