259,989 villages on W50
aprox 120,000 barbs

that leave us 139,989 player owned villages

72971 of those are owned by ODA (52,1%)

and 11,171 by 1984

ODA+1984 gets to 60.1% of this world

In order to get to 85% of this world we need to noble 34849 villages more

GHS+SOL+NOT+TNT+free for example

ODA + 1984 are nobling almost 200 villages per day so may be in about 170 days ~ 6 months (you gotta count that barblers will continue barb nobling :( unfortunately but some others may delete or go barb too)

Please note that once a world has been closed for at least 9 months the dominance criteria will be reduced to 70%.

I dunno when this world was closed but in that case we only need 13,000 villages more for restarts disabling and for asking the Mods to trigger a vote to close the world

13,000 could be achieved in 2-3 months from now (GHS alone or SOL+TNT for example)

Dont try argue with him, its a dead end dude

DeletedUser

YES...put this world out of it's misery. I cant believe it has lasted this long

Soberknight

How about we use this thread to countdown to endgame? I have no idea how to do this math but i have seen a good post a while ago where stats about villas in the world and percentage ODA/1984 was mentioned...

Would love to see how far they are atm.

DeletedUser

How about we use this thread to countdown to endgame? I have no idea how to do this math but i have seen a good post a while ago where stats about villas in the world and percentage ODA/1984 was mentioned...

Would love to see how far they are atm.

Since you ask, Sir Sober, I shall go through some statistics inspired by Lord Orsio.

There are now 260,013 villages in total, 144,224 of which are barbarians, leaving 133,812 player-owned villages.

My Lords of ODA and 1984 combined are in control of 95,417, which is (9
5,417/133,812*100) = 71.3%

Just since the post of Lord Orsio, this has been a 10% increase, and my Lords need just to noble 18,32 more villages to receive the 85% they need to end the world.

DeletedUser100410

Removal of morale and disabling of restarts *NEW*

The criteria for the removal of morale and disabling of restarts are:

1. The world must be at least two years old.
  2. The player count must be below 300.
  3. The overall dominance of the top 2 tribes must be at least 85% *.

* Percentage of player owned villages.

Please note that once a world has been closed for at least 9 months the dominance criteria will be reduced to 70%.

Wolfie, if you are there, do you know if this world has been closed for at least 9 months?

In that case it is time to implement this please

DeletedUser95452

Wolfie, if you are there, do you know if this world has been closed for at least 9 months?

Wolfie is to busy doing nothing ;p
The close of registration was done on November 2011:

2011,November 3rd, 14:39
Morthy

Community manager

Worlds closing to registrations
Dear players,

Please be aware that worlds 49, 50 and 53 will be closing to new registrations on Tuesday the 8th of November.

This means if you wish to join these worlds or invite any friends to play with you the accounts will have to be created before the closure.

After the 8th it will not be possible to join again at any point in the future.

Morthy
Community Manager

DeletedUser100630

AFAIK, 9months will be due on 9 September 2012.
so i suggested for those who still want to form 1 last tribe to against ODA n 1984 alliance to make it happened before the due date.

Soberknight

If i were in ODA and wanted more excitement in this world i would set goals to the players to reach these targets instead of trying to unite the remaining players.

A good target/goal, thats all you guys need. This world is not for those who enjoy long exciting wars. the best goal to set is to get this world done for asap ;)

It could be even more exciting by stating those goals in external forum so all opponents know what you guys want done and when. Lets see if anyone can slow you guys down ( NOT!).

How about you set the target to reach 85% before 9 september. its a real difficult target to reach but if you can get more enemies to barb it might be possible... if not: you had the fun trying.

DeletedUser100410

Orsio
2012-08-12 17:26:31
i think we have met the criteria although i am not sure cause i dont know if this world has been closed for nine months already, can you tell me?

and if it is the case can you please disable restarts asap?

Jon / Morthy
2012-08-13 20:29:08
Hello Orsio,

World 50 does qualify but as stated in the guidelines, these changes are not made immediately. We ask that you do not send in tickets asking for it.

Regards,

Jon Dawson
Community Manager

DeletedUser

I think that the Noble Tribal Wars Team, led by his Supreme Highness Morthy, carry out 'monthly checks' to look out for this sort of thing. As such, it will not be long before we see the disabling of restarts - it was the same with the reduction of noble prices.

DeletedUser93681

same old, same old. it is in the works, blah blah. it doesnt matter how much prem we have paid to get this far in game. of all the updates. upgrades, perhaps they can invest some of OUR money into getting something like this done ON time.

DeletedUser95452

same old, same old. it is in the works, blah blah. it doesnt matter how much prem we have paid to get this far in game. of all the updates. upgrades, perhaps they can invest some of OUR money into getting something like this done ON time.

Thats completely True.

They want the PP the same second it ends ... so I want the mods to check and do changes the same moment they occur.

But as in all places bureaucracy FTW (dull)