Tickle ME!

Discussion in 'World 75' started by shahyd, Jul 29, 2014.

Share This Page

1. shahyd

shahyd Contributing Poster

i have thought time and again to update this thread, but the situation has remained in a constant state of flux for sometime and i simultaneously was considering another venue for my spam

i will post a much more vivid account of what had transpired since that initial cap made it 1-0, but for now i will simply remind the world that i am still here, and by some crazy act of chance, so to is lok of all tribes lol

i made this prediction in the k discussions thread 1 week after i started this world, back when the map was lot more dense...

i still have not looked seriously beyond my original 15x15 :icon_rolleyes:
    admittedly my growth has been slow (though the fastest grower in my 20x20 alone is comparable after nobling his mates who were no longer avatar family after i had cleared them)
    true many players from outside my 20x20 have grown faster than me, but i made it clear i was not here to race, i was here to dominate
    i have 6 conquers today, every single one is a former avatar village
    in fact, i am faithfully recreating my original 15x15 in game map, all my villages are named after the avatar who originally owned them

the main 2 tribes are both finished (without ever having fought each other), yet somehow the academy remains?
    since the declaration called for lok to disband, i guess we are technically still at war :icon_rolleyes:
    it sort of gets it complicated at this point, still trying to figure it all out myself
    i expect it will all be sorted by the end of the week when i will tell the most comprehensive tale of the southwest rim ever told, including interviews of key players

i will tell this story in a new thread as it is a much bigger tale than simply ME! and avatar at this point
    as well it will cover the entire southwest rim, not just my area
    i think this thread can be closed, unless anybody who was avatar wants to dispute my declaration of

VICTORY!

2. monstaz2

monstaz2 Non-stop Poster

What was the point of this? It's kind of a tiny war with no real need to spam the forums about it..

3. shahyd

name a war thread posted before this with more than 6 caps? :icon_razz:

better question, why are they more interesting than a war of 1 vs 50+?

there is a discussion that nerds nobled 2 barbs, calimer0 has not nobled a barb
    well i never nobled anything but enemy villages, but that is less interesting cuz they started sooner in a premade?

get a grip

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  4. monstaz2

monstaz2 Non-stop Poster

I'm not saying the other topics are particularly interesting. It wasn't really 1v50 because over half of ATLA was inactive or didn't care about fighting you.

5. Make A Monster

Make A Monster Contributing Poster

This is the best topic done in the history of TW, dont bash my lover <3

6. killy927

killy927 Guest

Great war story, inspirational. I wish 1 day i can live up to this man

7. shahyd

true, not all were fighting me, and tbh atla stayed almost entirely out of it
    ofc, not everybody was going to fight me, unless maybe i declared on 10 people
    10 people might all fight me and i would even know which 10
    obviously it was way more than 10 who did fight me, and by declaring on a family, i had no idea how many would or which they would be

but i was also not truly alone, i picked up an ally halfway into the war, had an agreement with another small tribe prior to that, and when avatar fought back, i got support from a player who had quit
    those who deserve mention will get it in the next thread which will be soon

8. Artofdefence

Artofdefence Guest

I think you worry too much about what other players are doing. Who cares? Let them have their game.

9. NitroBlade

NitroBlade Non-stop Poster

This is a war game, it's kinda our job to worry about what our enemies are doing.

10. Texasaggie

Texasaggie Member

It's a merger game now LOL

11. shahyd

i guess if he didn't care what others are doing, he would not be reading the forums?

12. Tampara

Tampara Non-stop Poster

Hi.

that is all I wanted to say really, and keep us posted. We really enjoy knowing what happen in your corner.