Total points:61.458
Opponents defeated:62.515

Tag:ATLA
Number of members:29
Total points:97.016
Opponents defeated:95.011
[/spoil]
self updating map...

[spoil]http://www.twstats.com/en75/index.p...centrex=422&centrey=643&nocache=1&fill=000000

en75

[/spoil][/spoil]
the prelude...

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?271396-K-Discussions&p=6887449&viewfull=1#post6887449

the official declaration...

Anthills Jul 25, 04:23
To...

[spoil]wolfboy 12;aungheainsoe;boibeaQ;Captain Teemo;Cynight;escobedo08;Garrus Vakarian;gilgan75;hugoke;Immortal1000;jassssman;jj any;joel;KeepItShort;kingsleyno1;Lord Rave;malvi;manjoe123;mattysb1;mehatu;mikedrew86;Ni gel;Pengie650;pspixxx;Rockmot;sberg;Shadhunter;sir .trippn;Solastaron;sutto123;thethunderdome;tjsb23; tobytots;Veal;ZjPrincess[/spoiler]
I cannot declare without 5 people in my tribe, I am not going to recruit simply to declare on you, this mail will serve as official declaration.

Since [ally]LOK[/ally] has recruited literally every pointwhore and every conceivable target close to me, I have nobody else to fight, you have left me no other option.

You are not pointwhores? You did not recruit every player with points near me?

Let me begin by saying this...

Subject Achievement received: Robber (Silver - Level 3)
Sent Jul 21, 2014 18:12:18
Robber (Silver - Level 3)
Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.

I started after most of you and it took me 5.5k hauls to get that award days ago now. You have recruited TWELVE players in my 15x15 alone. Many of them maintain a growth rate consistently competitive with my own despite their lack of farming...

sir.trippn
Plunderer (Bronze - Level 2)
Plunder resources from other villages 100 times.

escobedo08 (restarted btw, yet still no 1k plunders)

hugoke
Robber (Wood - Level 1)
Loot a total of 500 resources.

Solastaron
Plunderer (Wood - Level 1)
Plunder resources from other villages 10 times.

boibeaQ

sberg

thethunderdome

manjoe123

jjany

aungheainsoe

mehatu
These players have awards turned off, why?
I am not afraid to show my farming awards, why?
Cuz they ROCK!

OFWGKTA
Captain Teemo
TWELVE POINTWHORES IN MY 15x15 ALONE, ALL OF THEM [ally]LOK[/ally]

This is not a no hauls world. I farmed, I built troops, you did not. I am NOT going to starve without a fight. I know these players have shit for troops, just like Sir. I will end the war only when [ally]LOK[/ally] no longer exists, till then I will target [ally]LOK[/ally] only.

Leave the tribe before you are cleared. It is already to late for 2 of you...

[report_display]d7b01b2fe87ce90e0d5d9216ad4452dc[/report_display]

[report_display]edb5ea2f7cf22dea1ec99b2943a330ac[/report_display]

[report_display]85c61f880561f0b9d1d2cca3d44cc138[/report_display]
Tag: LOK
Number of members: 34
Points of the best 40 players 50.299

Tag: ME!
Number of members: 1
Points of the best 40 players 1.917

I have not mentioned [ally]ATLA[/ally] because if [ally]LOK[/ally] cannot war a single player, they do not deserve to be wearing the Avatar tag. If [ally]ATLA[/ally] does not join the war, they are not my issue, [ally]LOK[/ally] is the tribe suffocating me.

Good Luck!
[/spoil]
the commentary...

[spoil]
red.png
sir.trippnLeft27th July 2014 - 21:061,509
red.png
mehatuLeft27th July 2014 - 19:061,265
red.png
boibeaQLeft26th July 2014 - 21:061,667

red.png
RygarLeft19th July 2014 - 20:06291
red.png
OFWGKTALeft23rd July 2014 - 03:061,410
red.png
poobear20Left21st July 2014 - 20:07518
all those players were in my 15x15
yet there are 9 remaining? seriously? i am afraid to even look at my 20x20 :icon_evil:

btw, no disrespect to anybody who left, if i had shown any respect in that mail, you would have been targeted by your mates
i have greater respect for the players who left than the players who remain and i have not attacked any of the players who left, even stopped attacking rygar
but at this point, if any of those who remain leave now, i make no promises[/spoil]

at this point, LOK disbanding is not an option for peace
at this point, considering ATLA's level of involvement in the war, ATLA is the tribe that needs to disband :icon_razz:

EDIT:

i recently extended my war with LOK to their lead tribe ATLA based on ATLA's involvement in the LOK war
i thought 3 ATLA players had attacked me, only 1 had :icon_redface:

oops!

my mistake ATLA, we will rescind my declaration against you, or continue with it, your call, my bad

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

this thread is both a war declaration and a venue to debate the topic of what basically comes down to sexy play (limited recruitment, diplomacy, integrity, etc) vs ugly play (mass-recruiting, hugging, betrayal, etc)
the first post covered the declaration, the second post is for the second purpose, the debate of play style, the kind that has style and the kind that lacks
since i created the thread, i get the first post in the discussion...

scenario 1...

[spoil]if you walk down the street and see 10 men attack 1 man, 2 thoughts cross your mind

1. that 1 guy has no chance
2. those 10 guys are cowards

there is nothing impressive about the ten, even if they are muscle bound ninja driving lambos
when they win, nobody cheers them, they call the cops and feel bad for the victim

but if that 1 guy attacks the 10? 2 other thoughts cross your mind

1. DAYM! Bruce Lee up in this place!
2. wow those 10 guys are weak

whether the 10 attack 1 or the 1 attacks 10, there is no way for the 10 to come off well, the only person with even a chance to impress is the 1 guy[/spoil]
scenario 2...

[spoil]you go to the theater to see the newest coolest action flick. an elite covert ops team of 5 discover 3 bad guys. the rookie says "let's get these guys!" the team leader replies "there's only 5 of us and there's 3 of them, we will call for backup and attack when there are 15 of us." you say "what the hell kind of crap is this? where's bruce willis? i want my money back!"[/spoil]
scenario 3...

[spoil]you go to watch your country at the World Cup. As your country takes the field, your opponents send 3 teams out on the field.. a riot ensues.
alternatively, half your country's team dies on the way to the match in a fiery bus crash. the other half show up disheveled, uniforms in tatters, covered in soot, ash and freshly dried blood. they no longer have enough players to come anywhere close to fielding a full team, but they insist that they want to play in tribute to their mates who did not make it.. though the rules state that the team must forfeit if they cannot field an entire team, an exception is made due to the circumstances and the fans from the rival team cheer on their opponents against their own team.[/spoil]
if your goal is simply to win, you want numbers on your side, many recruits, much diplomacy
if your goal is to impress, you NEED to have the smaller numbers of recruits and less diplomacy

if you win because you had the greater numbers and diplomacy, whatever
if you win despite having the smaller numbers and less diplomacy, awesome

there is no debating this, however

scenario 4...

[spoil]instead of the 1 guy from scenario 1 attacking 10 men, he attacks 10 kids instead, or 10 old women. now there is no way for him to look good. instead, despite having the great numbers, because of the difference in quality, the 10 now are the only ones with a chance to impress. and if the 10 old women beat up the guy, you say to yourself "good for them, he got what he deserves."[/spoil]
point being, it is perfectly fine for a bunch of newbs to form a family. but if a premade starts with 35 members who have virtually all already won a world or 2 and then make a second tribe in order to win another, even if they have the best 35 players in the world, because of the quality of those mates, they become the least impressive tribe in the world. its ironic and counter-intuitive, if you have the best 35 players you must be the most awesome? you very well might be, but the moment you start the second tribe, you become the least impressive, not despite the quality of the mates, because of it.

DeletedUser115629

My Response to this this thread!!
[video=youtube;wXw6znXPfy4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4[/video]

DeletedUser115770

Why on the earth should we care about this? lol

Congratz to shahyd because of most un-related and non-senssable posts. I always try to figure out what's his point.

Deleted User - 4669627

Why on the earth should we care about this? lol

Congratz to shahyd because of most un-related and non-senssable posts. I always try to figure out what's his point.
why should you care? what is the point?

:icon_rolleyes:

um, cuz its sexy for the pure sake of sexiness?

:lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: ME!
Side 2:
Tribes: ATLA, LOK

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,700
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1,700

chart

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ obviously has no idea what sexy is, probably in a family tribe, most likely prefers incest

did i noble you? is that why you hate? esco is it really you?

Deleted User - 4669627

thank you :)

i thought maybe it was matt curr for a moment when the reality was totally ignored in favor of a fantasy that cannot be supported and ignores all the evidence

obviously 1 account declaring on 2 tribes is far sexier than most things we witness in tw :icon_rolleyes:
nor do i see anybody even trying to debate otherwise, i just see haters who do not even know me posting weak attempts at trolls and flames

even weaker after all the posts debating stylish playing vs winning by any means necessary, no matter how ugly
i created a venue for that debate, but no debate, just "GAY!" or "why would anybody care?"

further, it seems clear enough that the word "GAY!" was used as a pejorative, which basically means...

1. i post a declaration thread
2. odkipp insults homosexuals for no reason
(mario meant it as a joke at least, but it was a bad joke even then)

if you want to try to flame, do not resort to, gay-bashing, racism, etc
also, it is not much of a flame to simply say "weak"

[spoil]
There were a few posts in another thread about recruiting enemies after a war has ended. The agreed upon point is that it is a strategical decision made to make you stronger and keep pace with everyone else doing it. I think this is a similar situation. I do not like, nor will I ever like family tribes since they kind of defeat the purpose of the game and lead to vastly one sided(at least number of players) fights.

With that being said however, I do have to point out that if you are going to be forced to fight against family tribes every single world, no matter the settings, why not do a little hugging yourself to combat it. As Faark said, he had a ton of recruitment applications and if you are going to have a bunch of players that would rather be on your team than against you, why not let them? Just create a seperate tribe in order to keep your CORE intact and give those players a chance to prove themselves.

Again, if we must fight against 12 tribe families all in one continent, we might as well even the playing field a bit.
This has got to be one of the most awful generalizations I have ever seen. Do you know what mass recruiting means? It is when there are no standards for recruitment. It means if you are willing to join, we will find a spot for you, regardless of troop counts, positioning, experience, or points. To say otherwise is to be wrong.

Also incorrect. You cannot use the eye for eye saying in this scenario. This is simply a change of meta game(if you dont know what this is, look it up). In world 2, the idea of a family tribe was still an rare occurence, farming, backtiming, sniping etc were just as rare if not more uncommon. So with your theory, you are saying that just because I know how to backtime, I should not use it because that would be going along with everyone else. Just because I have scripts and bookmark farming and Farm assistant available I should not use it. I should farm by hand, and make sure to only go up to 1 hour out. Cause if I do it any other way, I would be "going along with everyone else".

Try to apply your logic, instead of just using words.

EDIT: No one cares about a tribe you made to complete the quest.
[/spoil]
you wanted to debate the topic of family tribes, but i did not want to spam faaaaaark's thread, so you come here and post a 1 word reply? you had so much to say mate?

like this gem...

I do not like, nor will I ever like family tribes since they kind of defeat the purpose of the game and lead to vastly one sided(at least number of players) fights.

yet you were fart's biggest cheerleader and come try to flame my thread?

DeletedUser

Weak...

I just had to...

since i created the thread, i get the first post in the discussion, coming soon
Does this mean you are talking to yourself here?

this thread is both a war declaration and a venue to debate the topic of what basically comes down to sexy play (limited recruitment, diplomacy, integrity, etc) vs ugly play (mass-recruiting, hugging, betrayal, etc)
If you want to discuss the dynamics of the game... I've played enough worlds where we were the top tribe and we were hit from all sides.

W58 - Manic brought literally every tribe into our war apart from our 1 ally. We actually welcomed it when Bunny stepped in and we kinda kicked the war off so that all our guys could enjoy the fun. Additionally, I never complained when my Ally decided to mass recurit the spoils of our war when we beat the Manic/Bunny alliance. We simply negated Honor's ability to mass recruit around us and we eventually won the world.
W41 - a diplomatic clusterfuck, but it was fun fighting on every front at some stage or another. I never complained about the constant changing diplomacy that moved our frontlines weekly and I even turned my enemy's ally onto them after they saw the hypocrytical crap they were being fed by their ally.
W12 - Mid-game, we had upwards of 3 and 4 tribes hitting us at once. Actually, we probably started those wars... :)

Ugly warring is part of the game and if you see it as being low, then knock yourself out trying to change the way people war. People will not listen to you. And to be honest, I don't give a shit if you think someone's tactics are dodgy. To me, it shows me that they have used all the tools at their disposal. They are being resourceful. Look at the Oxygen spy that played a part in the Fart/Oxygen war. I didn't complain as I had spies in Oxygen. I just didn't promote it here on the externals. We simply changed how we did our ops and coordinated things via mail.

Ultimately for me, it actually was nice to be the underdog in regards to the Oxygen diplomatic issue that led to our war. To then be able to use gangbang tactics against another tribe for once was refreshing to say the least. If this is deemed to be seen as an ugly way to war, then get used to it like I have had to get used to it over the years. My experience has shown me that once the gloves are off, then there are no rules for most people. Moan as much as you like, they won't change their ways so you might as well use their tactics against them if you can.

With this said, I do believe in lowering Alliances/NAPs in an orderly fashion. Too many times I have seen a tribe declare on their ally without a single word to them. IMO, chivalry dictates that you at least give them a few days to a week's notice... especially for long term allies.

Other than that, war usually means anything goes.

DeletedUser115629

Why so much hate in this thread?? I'm the one supposed to be pissing people off! Now I see why I left the externals in the first place.

Deleted User - 4669627

i did not think i was moaning, i was the one to declare after all, the more people hug and recruit, the sexier i look, ty

DeletedUser

I totally thought this was going to be about ticking someone.

All I wanted to say...

is that...

I like being tickled! *giggles*

Deleted User - 4669627

they have been tickling me with their troops, i do more than tickle with mine :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

Bertrand Russell

:)