Time change?

DeletedUser4399

Is something wrong with the time? All my attacks got pushed ahead one hour.
In other words arriving 1 hour later than oringinally scheduled

Solution
So currently my tw time says it is currently 17:52 server time. Usually it is 18:52 right now. if I send an attack to land at 23:59:59 will it actually land at 23:59:59 or will the time jump to 00:59:59... asking for night bonus purposes.
Your time changed. The server time did not (yet - it will change on the 27th, with the rest of Europe). The displayed server time is correct - the only thing that displays incorrectly is the arrival time shown on the command confirmation page. Calculating travel times as normal will work fine; just ignore that one page.

DeletedUser4399

The game clock time did not change and I have two seperate arrival times depending on where I look. commands says one time and the actual time when I go to that actual village is different they are 1 hour apart so I do not know when it will actually hit

Upvote 0

Deleted User - 848983838

you think a game revolved around timing would make sure to fix an issue with timing...

Upvote 0

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's not an issue with the game - it's client-side. Your time is changing, so your computer adjusts the time shown on the confirmation page. The attack still has the same travel time and lands at the correct time; it's just a display error. Blame Javascript.

Upvote 0

NukesOnDemand

Reaction score
It's not an issue with the game - it's client-side. Your time is changing, so your computer adjusts the time shown on the confirmation page. The attack still has the same travel time and lands at the correct time; it's just a display error. Blame Javascript.

So currently my tw time says it is currently 17:52 server time. Usually it is 18:52 right now. if I send an attack to land at 23:59:59 will it actually land at 23:59:59 or will the time jump to 00:59:59... asking for night bonus purposes.

Upvote 0

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your time changed. The server time did not (yet - it will change on the 27th, with the rest of Europe). The displayed server time is correct - the only thing that displays incorrectly is the arrival time shown on the command confirmation page. Calculating travel times as normal will work fine; just ignore that one page.

Upvote 1
Solution

NukesOnDemand

Reaction score
Thank you for elaberating <3

Upvote 0