Time for a New Bus

DeletedUser

Sincere congratulations to DECIDE for past achievements in this world, and on the individual members' future bus rides.

DECIDE members played a huge role in shaping this world - more than their share, certainly - and should be admired for their guts, ability, and commitmemt.

Kudos.

Who are these players on the list?

Parmenion, davepowa1, Brindamour, Avangelista, BOOOHH, niklam, Jonboy920, bigbrt, Badlapje, and Mr Venezuela.

/sarcasm.

Come on, Irock, are you seriously asking who Phoenx' targets are? (Oh, maybe Phoenx should tell you - so if some are RAM players, RAM would give them up just to get rid of Phoenx ... hmmmm. Will have to think about that.)

(Note: For the record, the names on the above list are probably NOT the players mentioned by Bullmastiff. I took the current top 10 players in points from TWStats for this post.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wordle.jpg

DeletedUser79042

Splendid post ^^ electro :icon_cool:

In my honest opinion:

You have gained everything you were supposed to attain from this Game. Tribalwars is a simple game overall, and while the game itself is fun... Its the people, relationships, and tough times thru it all that make it worthwhile. Your post is heartfelt, and the same thoughts i share with my phoenx members in the coming months, as we prepare to leave this world enmasse. Congrats on obtaining the most special victory a player in this game could have. Its not winning the world, (mostly that sense of victory is relief at finally ending it all) but you will remember this for a long time.. and hopefully the tw forums will be online long enough for you to come back and see what you and your family of Decide members have accomplished.

From one small tribe to another small tribe, that has battled with the giants of w30... (several of our enemies have been the same) Much respect, and well wishes for the future for all of you.. Those on their new bus, and those still sitting in the old VW Bus.... Hats off!!
Pajuno for W30 President ! :lol:

robot out :xmas tongue:

DeletedUser

Pajuno for W30 President ! :lol:

Hey! I thought you were supporting me for president! :icon_sad:

If anyone hasn't seen one of those pictures before, the larger words are the more frequently said words. I took all the first 20 posts, missing out Cy-pres because I don't like her. :)

DeletedUser79042

missing out Cy-pres because I don't like her. :)

hmmm... less competition for Cy :)

Hey! I thought you were supporting me for president! :icon_sad:

You visionize the throne of Paj? You still are 65.000.000 posts short :lol:

:xmas tongue:

Cabster

I don't post too much but I feel compel to answer this.

Apart from enemies or friends I feel that most of the DECIDE members decided to take a cap out approach to the game. I believe the game is all about loyalty to your tribe (TAG) and traveling along with the team you chose at least until the team is functional, to me I felt DECIDE was still a functional and a strong tribe with a possible shot to win.

I think this is a choice of selfishness rather than team work and if BH does become the last tribe or the winning tribe the DECIDE members that joined them when BH was already a huge empire do not deserve that win.

My 2 cents.

Cabster

DeletedUser

I don't post too much but I feel compel to answer this.

Apart from enemies or friends I feel that most of the DECIDE members decided to take a cap out approach to the game. I believe the game is all about loyalty to your tribe (TAG) and traveling along with the team you chose at least until the team is functional, to me I felt DECIDE was still a functional and a strong tribe with a possible shot to win.

I think this is a choice of selfishness rather than team work and if BH does become the last tribe or the winning tribe the DECIDE members that joined them when BH was already a huge empire do not deserve that win.

My 2 cents.

Cabster

:) im glad we see it the same way:p, in my past ive learned 3 things: 1.) never trust a person outside your tribe. 2.) learn who you are fighting before hand, and finally 3.) never allow people to get bigger egos because of what tribe they are in because all in all they need to gangbang you and cry for support and get account sits from the people who know how to play>.>(not pointing any fingers):icon_rolleyes:

clapping_animation.gif

congratz for hugging yet another tribe..

DeletedUser79042

the DECIDE members that joined them when BH was already a huge empire do not deserve that win.

1. The only empire I knew so far was THE. :lol: BH looks like a Beer House :lol: Trust me ! 0% uBS :lol:
2. There is a loooong way forward in this world, for any possible new BH recruit to assist BH end up winning the world.
3. Thank you for your 2 cents.

robot out :xmas cool:

DeletedUser

well i dont care about the TAG of the tribe as long as i am with my friends but i do agree that DECIDE joining BH is an act of hugging imo because there was no war or any thing they just joined when they were a very good and strong tribe that was fighting RAM and suddenly joined BH

its defiantly a hug and a big one i liked this world when it had multiple polars but now we suddenly lost alot of tribes

i dont know why you guys what to end this world so fast??? arent you having fun playing

if you dont so why you even play the goal is not to win it is to enjoy the play until you win or lose

DeletedUser79042

Dan:

i do agree that DECIDE joining BH is an act of hugging imo because there was no war or any thing they just joined when they were a very good and strong tribe that was fighting RAM and suddenly joined BH

Most Decide players and ALOT of BH - ex Hammer players are friends and comrades for nearly 18 months now. I understand that maybe you did not have this detail available when you posted. Them moving in to BH is not hugging at all. It is recruiting of valued, respected and proven players who simply decided it was time for them to join the tribe who wanted them in its ranks. This is actually a definition of a corporate/tribal merger.

dont know why you guys what to end this world so fast??? arent you having fun playing

if you dont so why you even play the goal is not to win it is to enjoy the play until you win or lose

We actually do not. This is only referred as the ultimum gameplay scope with an unknown timeframe. What we need and posted repeatedly, is lower priced nobles in order to be able to contuct sufficient ops and take out enemies or villges near/at the frontline. We still cannot have this, but the world is closing, so this time will come the following weeks/months (I estimate sth like 6 months at least).

That is all really.

DeletedUser

Most Decide players and ALOT of BH - ex Hammer players are friends and comrades for nearly 18 months now. I understand that maybe you did not have this detail available when you posted. Them moving in to BH is not hugging at all. It is recruiting of valued, respected and proven players who simply decided it was time for them to join the tribe who wanted them in its ranks. This is actually a definition of a corporate/tribal merger.

You guys recruited a well running tribe... But it your council's choice... Were they drunk atm?

Michael Wittman

R2 i know what recruiting is. when people want to verbally attack you they call it hugging. every tribe uses that propaganda hugging crap. it will never end

DeletedUser

well i dont care about the TAG of the tribe as long as i am with my friends but i do agree that DECIDE joining BH is an act of hugging imo because there was no war or any thing they just joined when they were a very good and strong tribe that was fighting RAM and suddenly joined BH

Interesting take. Though we can see this in a couple different ways.

Losing in war: joining a friend and ally means losing or giving up.

Winning in war: joining a friend and ally means hugging.

Outta curiosity, when does joining a friend and ally not bear a negative connotation? :icon_confused:

And just for the sake of PnP, how would this philosophy apply to the PMP/T-W-C merge I wonder... :icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

haha nowhere because it gives you an advantage and no one wants to say thats a good thing lest it be used on them lol

DeletedUser71844

The hugs man. The hugs are unreal.

But at this stage of the game it is the only way you can make any significant progress.

It's all done with politics nowadays. Token wars man. Token attacks being sent. It's all done behind closed doors. Winks and handshakes.

I'm not going to argue the method of your 'success', I'll let SFC do that... but well done for staying so long in the world. The merge was rather predictable, but interesting none the less.

Good luck in BH.

We all know Decide were only good defenders. Deep down they know that we owned them. What's the point in arguing with those that are less significant?

Even if my buss was heading strait off a cliff. I wouldn't bail. But that's because I'm a tribalwars player.
I'd run as fast as I could to the steering wheel and turn it no matter who or what was in my way.
But Decide finally rolled over.

I can see Cececole and all Ex-Decide singing 'the wheels on the buss go 'round and 'round'.
Which, ironically sums up Decides TW History. Round and round in circles.

BTW EC, that picture is the sex.

BH are the future of this world. Once Phoenx quit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Interesting take. Though we can see this in a couple different ways.

Losing in war: joining a friend and ally means losing or giving up.

Winning in war: joining a friend and ally means hugging.

Outta curiosity, when does joining a friend and ally not bear a negative connotation? :icon_confused:

And just for the sake of PnP, how would this philosophy apply to the PMP/T-W-C merge I wonder... :icon_wink:

lovin' your work man. good to see you back :)

DeletedUser

ITs like a monkey show: one monkey make a fam tribe and every one falow his example(first monkey was called RAM)
Ending a world doesnt need to be done by giving up tags of live tribes just to lower competition or intimidate the no 1 enemy in order for him to be distracted by the show of so much hostility.

I see this is a RAM win.
Its like western world would have adapted his political sistem to scare the REDS during the cold war.
Well they actually created NATO but they didnt made any federation of countries to scare the enemy and make them give up.

There are 2 ways to make things end.
Just adopting the enemy way/method isnt that becoming like him?