Time for a New Bus

DeletedUser

A win where they get killed by a long shot in the stats? Where it was likely to keep that way since DBL J and Lmawii seems to be gone and were the main reason for the war in the first place?

Not quite a big win... unless we considerer the end in itself a win. I just think they allowed themselves to have more fire power for coordinated attacks. They decided to put the bus aside for an heavy armored tank that will roll over RAM more effectively.

BH and RAM are much different and rammites will notice it when time comes. :lol:

DeletedUser

ITs like a monkey show: one monkey make a fam tribe and every one falow his example(first monkey was called RAM)
Ending a world doesnt need to be done by giving up tags of live tribes just to lower competition or intimidate the no 1 enemy in order for him to be distracted by the show of so much hostility.

I see this is a RAM win.
Its like western world would have adapted his political sistem to scare the REDS during the cold war.
Well they actually created NATO but they didnt made any federation of countries to scare the enemy and make them give up.

There are 2 ways to make things end.
Just adopting the enemy way/method isnt that becoming like him?

While I respect your position Cal, based on your logic, your opinion that this would be a win for RAM only holds inasmuch as one could prove that the Decide/BH merge was reactionary to RAM, and that having a Family is a RAM exclusive philosophy that BH supposedly incorporated; I have failed to see any logic supporting these concepts. In point of fact, I offer counter logic indicating how the merge is not reactionary, and how RAM has as of yet failed to win by any means, as seen here.

So, I guess I gotta disagree.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

Well djb l, in that case the credit should go to legion. They hit his "safe" areas and made his support on the decide front go poof.

In lmawii case, the person playing the account was trying to destroy ram from within. So thankyou on that one.

The front looks god and tasty to me

DeletedUser

Pardon me if my memory fails me but wasn't the duke of Legion the guy that you were making fun of publicly?

Surprised with the result? Truly :icon_eek:

Well done Legion :lol:

Michael Wittman

I don't recall doing that. You trying to be gossip queen again :) its fitting

DeletedUser

lol.. skype chats can be manipulated..! I can forward you a message typed by you saying you're a coward or a puss with your own writings.. :p Congrats! you just showed how dumb you are!

Yes, you just proved you are even dumber. Dogs don't speak btw..! :icon_biggrin: Mayb they do in their language but not in human language. Ofcourse, they are adorable and they are friendly. So, you're better off doing the sign language than barking nonsense..! :icon_wink:

Don't humor yourself, and don't give your crappy tribe false hope. We would NEVER ally ourselves with a crap tribe like Legion. We are taking those three Ks from you....now you know...go now, run along and make plans to attempt to defend...

lol ya, do you think that a person will ask for all your continents while asking for alliance? I thought you are smarter than that..! Cheers for proving again and again how dumb you are and thats the right part you copied. I'm very satisfied with your skype post and you even proved that you were ready to accept my stupid demands to get a chance to be our friend.. lol.

let me say this in plain English for you cdogg.

We would never ally ourselves with food. YES...you are the food!

You recruited our refugees, we're not going to whine about it, we're just going to continue attacking and eating the refugees you recruited.

my goodness you are dense. We've had a great time laughing at this conversation. Let me once again explain something to you in simple terms.

Karma was playing with you, more like playing you..but whatever...

You asked for a NAP.

Karma raised you an alliance, with the absolutely absurd stipulation that you abandon those three continents.

You don't see the humor in this?

Why didn't we mention the "refugees"? B/c we don't have to. Why waste the time when you know as well as we do that we're going to continue eating them. Defend them if you like. We're not mad at you. It just means we're taking Legion vills instead of ~B~ vills....

I asked for nothing but talks via RAM and the members we recruited from ~B~. I addressed my member that contacted RAM asking for a NAP personally, as stated in that Skype comment. I further mentioned said members were "bitched at" for asking for a NAP.

I listened to RAM's offers, and posted my response. Your offer was not worthy of the hour or so Karma X spent talking to me.

Until talks resume, I suppose you are left with yet another tribe you are attacking.

Please, do not step into a man's game, Mr. Berns. I have no issues with you. RAM's Council is less aware of RAM
plans then I am.

Only digged one thread. How bout this?

(I'll add gossip queen to my list of insult I got from RAM - damn the list gets long)

DeletedUser79042

(I'll add gossip queen to my list of insult I got from RAM - damn the list gets long)

At least noone called you Karma's cheerleader :lol:

DeletedUser

final addition:

A Man's game? rofl

Legion says this is a man's game...rofl again.....

you got played son by the men of this world...we all got a good laugh at your ineptitude and your ignorance. get over it.

Legion is no threat to anyone...especially now that you have the remnants of ~B~

Your tribe inherited the worst tribe title from ~B~.

Lets see how many caps it takes for you guys to disband.

So this is one post I missed, until that point, it was all RAM attacking "refugees". Then RAM started attacking other players, including the duke himself it seems...

Quote:

cdogg666 today at 02:09
3 members of your tribe have attacked me.

If you do not have a reason for this, other then war, I will respond in the way I know how: 3x what was sent to me back to them.

3 members + me attacking select villages of each of your 3, the amount of attacks times 3 as well. Multiply all that by the number of attacks sent. Small OPs, either way, but I simply want to inform you of my intentions.

6 from [player]garydl[/player].
4 from [player]Aubree[/player].

I asked for diplomatic talks. I have heard nothing from you. If you have a reason for these attacks, I will gladly listen. If you feel you have no need to answer me, I will answer these attacks the best way I know.

Grow Well,
CDogg

Sent to:
KarmaX
Michael Wittman

In the end, it certainly seems that RAM has hurt itself, once again. Kudos to Legion for getting their well deserved payback. In case some thinks I'm making this up, it's all in the "RAM would like to point out" statement by Mr. Wittman himself. (around page 9-10)

Michael Wittman

Well I think you confirmed qwhat you do and do not know. Thank you that is helpful. And you spent the time to dig up old gossip. Thank you. Go find some more stuff. Knitting circle

DeletedUser

[Spoil]
images%3Fq%3Dknitting%2Bfestival%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dopera%26rls%3Den%26tbs%3Disch:1
[/spoil]

Getting good at it, no?

DeletedUser

Atreus i last used my forum name as in game account in w14.
Go check updating maps and see whats there and imagine thats the same situation from 2009 basically.
The brains behind RAM where pushing same "we are many" and "we are dangerous" but the other side made the "hugging better" but they forgot to stop when OMG Michael Wittman got defeated and they just sit there and noble barbs and inactives.
If i dont agree familly tribes at start of the world i dont agree them at the end either.

The way i do reach the end is more important for me than the end of line.
Guess im more like Phoenx choice of game play at the end.

DeletedUser

Atreus i last used my forum name as in game account in w14.
Go check updating maps and see whats there and imagine thats the same situation from 2009 basically.
The brains behind RAM where pushing same "we are many" and "we are dangerous" but the other side made the "hugging better" but they forgot to stop when OMG Michael Wittman got defeated and they just sit there and noble barbs and inactives.
If i dont agree familly tribes at start of the world i dont agree them at the end either.

The way i do reach the end is more important for me than the end of line.
Guess im more like Phoenx choice of game play at the end.

I agree. I am also not fond of Family tribes and would much rather see a Phoenx approach, though I do not denigrate the idea quite as much as yourself. But this isn't what I was disagreeing with, and is something of a strawman. You said that you saw the merge as a win for RAM specifically. Given your logic, I failed to see how, and in turn offered counter logic which actually implies the opposite.

DeletedUser

I agree. I am also not fond of Family tribes and would much rather see a Phoenx approach, though I do not denigrate the idea quite as much as yourself. But this isn't what I was disagreeing with, and is something of a strawman. You said that you saw the merge as a win for RAM specifically. Given your logic, I failed to see how, and in turn offered counter logic which actually implies the opposite.

Wait why was the merge done? not to avoid a future small % fighting chance? and to counter balance RAM?
Because Decide wasnt high enough for BH and RAM standards as it was? :icon_evil:
+isnt this taking place during the war with RAn :)
This world will be relativelly alive as long RAM doesnt get killed too fast lol.
After that will be a waste land exactly like i said w14 looks like-peoples avoiding a fair fight and waiting for the big day.

DeletedUser

Wait why was the merge done? not to avoid a future small % fighting chance? and to counter balance RAM?
Because Decide wasnt high enough for BH and RAM standards as it was? :icon_evil:
+isnt this taking place during the war with RAn :)
This world will be relativelly alive as long RAM doesnt get killed too fast lol.
After that will be a waste land exactly like i said w14 looks like.

I can't speak for BH anymore than you can, so at this point, both of us are working in theories. That said, you believe the merge is reactionary to RAM due to timing. This would make sense if we are shirking logic to take the merge at face value. And I'm guessing you didn't follow the link in my first post that offers said logic, given that you have nothing new to counter any of it. But for the sake of a post, here are my theories:

Was Decide enough on its own? Stats indicate they were, and history shows their players' tenacity and fortitude, so in terms of skill, I would argue yes, inasmuch as the tribe itself felt like continuing as it was.

Why was the merge done? I'll give you several logical reasons: Because Decide, being long time allies with Hammer, has a personal tie with BH. (Friendship). Because BH shares the same long term plan, and tribal philosophy as Decide. (Culture.) Because Decide is a very small tribe of skilled players with a handful of dead accounts. (Size.) And because Decide and BH have successfully worked together in the past. (History.)

Considering this logic, why wouldn't Decide merge with BH? The only two reasons I could think is to either keep a name, or to worry about an image (joining a Family). But neither names nor images win worlds.

The merge took place during a war, so isn't it reactionary? No. There is a term for this assumption, it's commonly known as post hoc, or the fallacy that since X followed Z, then Z is the cause of X. I already countered this false cause best in my link, but here's an addendum: It seems that neither Decide nor BH care much about what the world thinks of their merge; they seem more interested in doing it correctly rather than doing it popularly. It is my thought that the idea of a merge began before the RAM war, but that the details of the merge, the layout of the split BH, interviews, tests, etcetera all took time, and the two tribes saw no reason to hold off on war to accommodate these things.

Will this world end too quick if RAM goes down? As I said in another thread, I don't agree with this. It is my thought that, out of the ashes of RAM, we will see a great many skilled players broken of paradigms with the opportunity to spark a new force, and this may very well rival even the now mighty BH; whereas in its current state, RAM has no chance of long term survival.

In closing, we can look at the merge and make face value assumptions, or we can give it some thought, and try to see it from a broader angle. Either way, as I said, these are our theories, our opinions, and given the above logic, I can agree to disagree.

MR.MR

Will this world end too quick if RAM goes down? As I said in another thread, I don't agree with this. It is my thought that, out of the ashes of RAM, we will see a great many skilled players broken of paradigms with the opportunity to spark a new force, and this may very well rival even the now mighty BH; whereas in its current state, RAM has no chance of long term survival.

Good post, Atraeus. As I mentioned in my analysis of BD and BH, and you reiterated BH knows exactly who and when to strategically merge, and has no qualms about the public's view of them for doing so.

One thing I would like to comment on is the little bit I quoted. I agree that RAM has no chance of long-term survival in current form. However, I doubt that there will be a force that will emerge that can rival BH after RAM is defeated. Its public knowledge that upon the destruction of RAM, Phoenx will make a mass exodus from w30. Furthermore, there will be a number of RAM players that quit upon the fall of RAM. BH already has amassed 470 million points and 48000 villages, and I'm sure that will be at least 500mil/50000 by the time RAM falls. With no Phoenx, and less RAM players, it would require LoEN, Legion, and the remainder of RAM to join together in a coalition to even have hopes of being in the same ballpark in village count. I am of the opinion that while skill is important in a tribe, the most important thing is the sense of community and teamwork. That is where tribes get their true strength (its why BD and THE were as dominating as they were, and why Phoenx is able to do well with only 24 members).

I think its safe to assume that BH, at this time, has pretty much finalized their memberlist, and will not be doing any more recruiting outside of maybe 1 or 2 accounts (calarasi and Darkvoyagr are the two that spring to mind) and perhaps the last 4 Decide players if/when they are ready. Why is that significant? Say RAM falls 3 months from now (just a number at random). It won't be until after the fall of RAM that any sort of anti-BH coalition will spring up because, as noobaxes stated, we in Phoenx are hellbent on RAMs demise and won't let up until they are beaten. So say 3 months down the road RAM falls and a new coalition springs up to take on BH. BH will already have had a 3 month head start in bringing their 80 players together into one massive and coordinated team. Furthermore, it would only make sense that BH use RAM as a lab rat for their tribal ops as they work all of the kinks out that come with the influx of many new members. After all, they are already fighting each other as it is.

On the other hand, LoEN, Legion, and RAM (LLR) start off at a disadvantage by being 3 different tribes. Each will ultimately have their own interests to look out for, especially if the going starts to get a little rough. They will not have had time to grow accustomed to one another, especially considering that LoEN and Legion current sit staunchly across the river from RAM. By being 3 separate tribes, unless they have very strong trust for one another, players won't be able to sit accounts in the other 2 tribes. Its difficult to coordinate and execute an effective op between new teammates the first few times it is attempted; this is the reason why I wanted NADs to go after Die. a year ago instead of T-W-C - we needed to get coordinated. The LLR coalition will have no opportunity to work these issues out, while BH will have had X number of months to do so.

Because of these reasons, I am of the opinion that unless something major happens to BH, there is little hope for a successful overthrow of w30's latest regime.

DeletedUser

Well said Asa. Given your reasoning, I have to say my opinion may have just changed on that subject.

DeletedUser79042

Good posts indeed once more Asala and Atraeus! I feel lucky to read through :)