Time for a New Bus

SkyHawk3

Wow .. such heavy vibes ..

Hi Guys ..

The conflict with :ram:RAM had nothing to do with the move to central structure. DECIDE was maintaining itself against RAM and slowly albeit slowly as it had against GREEN .. BD and THE . We had lost a one or two players and these accounts were being eroded but the issue was our numbers were low by tribal standards and recruiting replacement players was difficult to a small tribe.

We've been within the Hammer/BH camp for so long that this only formalises the strategy that DECIDE had adopted when recruitment was frozen after the GREEN war in 2009.

I fully respect Inflrc decision to keep the DECIDE banner flying and sincerely hope it will Inflrc/Chamicha decision that actually ends W30 .. that would be an interesting outcome..

Dont overthink this merger .. it has saved a lot of administration time by valued players .. but the outcome is still one course .. the two tribe BH structure is simply an interim measure to facilitate integration .. no more ..no less ... thats my call on it ..

inflrc

My respect is reciprocal to you and our friendship is the same regardless of where we are.

Although for some ppl, especially RAM, it will be hard to understand that both events, DECIDE eating its greenies and the new bus are totally independent. If the issue that exists two separated threads for both themes doesn't ring them a bell, I will explain them graphically:

images
images

DeletedUser79042

infrl et al, got the wrong version of the "bus".

There was a movie on the actual bus ... Observe the "last" definition.
[spoil]

warbus.jpg

[/spoil]

I never liked school buses anyway :icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

hugs anyone :p

and therefore we were not wrong to recruit. we would have fought you anyway when you joined BH. seems decide were friends as longs as we gave them everything they wanted and even them that was only temporary. so jesus christ what was all that crap about us recuiting your "food"? and us being so dumb. you would be in an even better position now had we not done what we did.

Last edited:

DeletedUser70594

Whatever! It was the mistake of RAM`s diplomacy, and you will admit when you will push disband buttom ;)

p.s. and in my mind it was stupid. simple.

jakeeboy

Whatever! It was the mistake of RAM`s diplomacy, and you will admit when you will push disband buttom ;)

p.s. and in my mind it was stupid. simple.

In my mind you couldn't win so you merged.

Who is the refugee now?

DeletedUser71844

Everybody in the world is a refugee. One way or another.

bnkrmike24

SFC, being wise doesn't suit you man.

You know what jake means ;) DECIDE are RAM refugees:lol:

Michael Wittman

really, if decide was going to join BH anyway and we were going to war BH anyway all we did was speed things up and have a much better frontline than we would have had we not done what we did. and we would not have got brind :p

so you think getting a great player and an improved frontline is stupid? explain your logic please

varden7676

really, if decide was going to join BH anyway and we were going to war BH anyway all we did was speed things up and have a much better frontline than we would have had we not done what we did. and we would not have got brind :p

so you think getting a great player and an improved frontline is stupid? explain your logic please

The logic is simple, you involved yourselves in a two front war, instead of 'trying' to finish phnx, you opened up another front and wasted prescious resources when they could have been used more effectively elsewhere.

bnkrmike24

The logic is simple, you involved yourselves in a two front war, instead of 'trying' to finish phnx, you opened up another front and wasted prescious resources when they could have been used more effectively elsewhere.

Why don't you just say you got all afraid and thought you were going to get rimmed, oh hold on! You are! By RAM :lol:

The logic is simple, we involved ourselves in a two front war, because we felt like it. We felt like seeing another, perhaps the last merger in W30 happen so we warred DECIDE. It only helped us, we found out the un-needed players in RAM and getting rid of them now.

varden7676

Why don't you just say you got all afraid and thought you were going to get rimmed, oh hold on! You are! By RAM :lol:

The logic is simple, we involved ourselves in a two front war, because we felt like it. We felt like seeing another, perhaps the last merger in W30 happen so we warred DECIDE. It only helped us, we found out the un-needed players in RAM and getting rid of them now.

I am being rimmed by RAM? No, I let them noble me out in k57, they have not even done that yet. My main cluster, k78/88 i have taken at least 30 caps with no caps/re-caps against me. What a stupid thing to say, "I am scared of being rimmed", i jumped on the Mavfan account for god's sake, sound like the actions of somebody afraid to fight? No it does not. You are not even close to getting ridden of me, so buckle up and come and play.

DeletedUser

You mean the guys who are going to recreate RAM via a firestorm of destruction? :icon_redface:

Aye 'tis true, that RAM is leading in caps...but I think my rather simple arguement will show how devastatingly true RAM's delirium truly is...

48 Stats - Vard

Side 1:
Players: Tywyllwch
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, Drift

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 3
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 119,782
Side 2: 26,138
Difference: 93,644

chart

48 Stats - Axes
Side 1:
Players: noobaxes
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 194
Difference: 172

chart

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 41
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 203,379
Side 2: 1,725,113
Difference: 1,521,734

chart

Side 1: 203,379
Side 2: 357,584
Difference: 154,205

chart

Delirium V. RAM/DRIFT, 1 week

Side 1:
Tribes: Escape
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 693
Difference: 575

chart

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 218
Difference: 127

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,085,267
Side 2: 6,346,181
Difference: 5,260,914

chart

Side 1: 838,810
Side 2: 2,015,930
Difference: 1,177,120

chart

Now, you'll say "My lord! RAM is downright destroying those fools. Hurray!!!" :icon_rolleyes:

Lets look at our standard Conquer Map:
*The sickly Green represents RAM caps over the last week
*Purple, is delirium's

[spoil]
untitled-3.jpg
[/spoil].

Now don't be ignorant and say you don't notice a trend... While RAM hacks away at countless isolated clusters that where long expected to be lost, actually required to be lost, so that Delirium may have the nobles to surge into the very heart of the RAM machine....and spread like a virus... Much like they are...
That in end will cure them of their lack of vision, and bring forth an Escape from their madness...Their...Delirium.

RAM, we ask once more, you are sick. We wish to cure you... Surrender now, and the healing will be quick... :icon_redface:

-Spyke

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

still hitting inactives :p see how far that gets you. we will never stop. the only thing big about you guys is your ego

varden7676

still hitting inactives :p see how far that gets you. we will never stop. the only thing big about you guys is your ego

I have hundreds of reports from superlady hitting back, so the the fact you are saying inactive is a lie. Garydl and goodboy are inactive too?

jakeeboy

Haha, Spykie your losing, why would Red want to take a vaction and make amends? Why would BH and Phoenx try sooooo hard to hit help Escape have an edge. (They were quite impressive btw). You guys are munching inactives... Kudos to you :lol: