Time for a New Bus

varden7676

Haha, Spykie your losing, why would Red want to take a vaction and make amends? Why would BH and Phoenx try sooooo hard to hit help Escape have an edge. (They were quite impressive btw). You guys are munching inactives... Kudos to you :lol:

If the people we are munching are inactives, majority of RAM would have quit :p

DeletedUser

Haha, Spykie your losing, why would Red want to take a vaction and make amends? Why would BH and Phoenx try sooooo hard to hit help Escape have an edge. (They were quite impressive btw). You guys are munching inactives... Kudos to you :lol:

Blind to ignorance you still are... Delirious. Indeed.

It's a new year, its the oldest TW tactic in the book, next to summer declarations... Of course there's going to be increase in incomings :icon_rolleyes:. Aslong as you've been playing you should certianly know that!

My opinion of RAM falls lower...

-Spyke

jakeeboy

Well attack me then, good luck for you.

My opinion for you Spykie never was very high.

DeletedUser

Well attack me then, good luck for you.

My opinion for you Spykie never was very high.

Sigh* Just to prove you wrong(I was bored...), I went back to world 16 and dug up some of my old PnP art, and found this post:

Good PnP Tribalwarsfury
I knew i could count on you!!!
I think GUNs and ORC have run out of steam and are maybe rebuilding for the so called finale blow, but it has opened a window of opportunity for plight. If they rebuilt faster than ORC and GUNs they could prolong this war a month or so

This argues significantly that you did, at least one point, appreciate my work, and savor in its style. Thus, your "opinion" of me, was considerably high...

You change your opinion now, only, because I find a another tribe in a similar position to the old Euthanasia... a tribe you are a part of and wish not to see fall due to almost identical actions that brought about the near collapse of Plight. Owainn was the same way 'till my critisism, both on the pnp and directly to sjc brought about the reform that saved Plight from an untimely demise. And brought it even further in the world, to the ultimate and final battle... -- Then she understood. And stayed in good company for quite sometime.

It all came down to perception, and ones own vision...

I wish to give you a piece of literary thought:
*Ignore it if you wish, but i suggest at least trying to understand it.
I would be most appreciative.
[spoil]
Fire is force. A powerful one, If not thee most powerful one.... It warms our planet, lights our sky, forges materials, it even can make and destroy entire galaxies...simply put; it ensures existence -- of all things.

-- Controlled, it is your greatest ally. Able to create and destroy at will.
-- Uncontrolled, and it burns the user. And burns everything around it... Annihilation.

However... Even when it comes in such a form. And destroys, it also creates. And in time, you will see a little plant called a "fire fern" grow from the ashes of the blaze.

And like a phoenix (pun unintentional), nature rises again from those ashes. Often, stronger, better, more resilient. As the plants will adapt, and benefit from what was to "weak" to survive the blaze, and became soil.

In nut shell: "Destruction Breeds Creation"

Thus is the circumstance with RAM. It needs to be burned. So that it may be born again...

That is the point I have so long tried to prove to RAM, and for so long it has shut its eyes and tried to ignore. [/spoil]

Good Hunting,
-Spyke

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70594

really, if decide was going to join BH anyway and we were going to war BH anyway all we did was speed things up and have a much better frontline than we would have had we not done what we did. and we would not have got brind :p

so you think getting a great player and an improved frontline is stupid? explain your logic please

you got not only brind, hes just only one who survived :D where is ur lmawii and DBL J ??? Brind will follow them very soon.

In my mind you couldn't win so you merged.

merged? The people who went to BH had their own reasons. But me and some of my friends are still there. Still under the same tag DECIDE. So dont pretend that you won DECIDE until i`m alive.

DeletedUser

You call whats left a tribe :)
Oh wait my tribe looks even better at this chapter.
Thats why i havent logged from december much in this game.

DeletedUser70594

I dont care if you think that your tribe is better. DECIDE is alive and kicking some a$$ (you can ask RAM), i have not heard anything about your achievements.

KarmaX

Oh, he asked and I replied that DECIDE are taking refuge in BH and have saved DECIDE as a backup, just in case the dogs bite back.

bnkrmike24

Blind to ignorance you still are... Delirious. Indeed.

It's a new year, its the oldest TW tactic in the book, next to summer declarations... Of course there's going to be increase in incomings :icon_rolleyes:. Aslong as you've been playing you should certianly know that!

My opinion of RAM falls lower...

-Spyke

No one gives a crap about your opinion of RAM. It's not like we valued it before, if we did, we wouldn't have attacked you.

ChamicA said:
you got not only brind, hes just only one who survived :D where is ur lmawii and DBL J ??? Brind will follow them very soon.

Lmawii is being rimmed by RAM :lol: not you ;)
DBL J is being interned :)

DeletedUser

Lmawii is being rimmed by RAM :lol: not you ;)
DBL J is being interned :)

ROFL!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!!!I do believe Lmawii is banned... How is RAM doing that now? Bahahahahaha!!!

Additionally, the only RAM who had the "balls" to attack me on his on was Naked, and even then it was pure cat waves on an extremely isolated villa... :icon_rolleyes:

Got some more bullshit to spout, mike? I'm waiting.

-Spyke

bnkrmike24

ROFL!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!!!I do believe Lmawii is banned... How is RAM doing that now? Bahahahahaha!!!

Additionally, the only RAM who had the "balls" to attack me on his on was Naked, and even then it was pure cat waves on an extremely isolated villa... :icon_rolleyes:

Got some more bullshit to spout, mike? I'm waiting.

-Spyke

lol, sorry but I never knew you would get banned like that. How did you cheat this time? I thought you were un-banned after you multi-accounted. It's just I really don't care about you, so I didn't know you were banned. Sorry chamich, we ain't rimming him but we'll munch his villas when he goes barb :)

DeletedUser

You told me you planned to use the Lmawii account to noble barbs in K78, and with the majority of your villages outside of nobling range, I found your only potential jump village and catted the smithy down. The only reason I didn't cat it to dust is because Red supported you. Either way, mission accomplished, you couldn't noble into K78 for at least another few days, maybe a week.

I noticed today that your banned again, :icon_rolleyes:. Its quite funny that you, a self-declared 'honest and skilled' player, would be banned, yet dirty ol' Bobbynaked is not banned and is chugging away eating your old account.

You are your friends are so skilled, I'm wave nobling you with d villages and the scraps of troops in your old villages while you defend unchurched villages with offensive troops. :lol:

DeletedUser

I love the touch of irony when someone shouts about being guan-HO and turns out they aint exactly being honest in their play. Second time running? RAM pressure pays off and kudos.

Michael Wittman

well spyke was always telling everyone how great he was while he was losing so i dont think it will ever change. and you guys think karmax lives in a bubble

KarmaX

RAM has had its moment, and yes, we are still struggling. Thanks to the Escapees who created the mess, and the few losses we have at the moment are also a result of it, but we're very far from going down. Even a rough rock with disfigured image becomes round and smooth when it rolls over and over again. We only get stronger everyday, thanks to all the trouble you have given Spykiee.

DeletedUser

You guys are going down... I predicted it and I will still be there then :lol: