Time for Interviews

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Give me a break for christ sakes. All the cancerous crap you posted throughout world 90, coming onto 96 forums and making stupid random comments like seen above.

When I mean failures, the past couple of worlds that you were "going to win" but could not. You still talk a lot on these forums and you have nothing to show for it.

Every post you make always seems to attack someone or some tribe.

Your post still makes no sense but anyway...

I’m not sorry but stating I posted cancerous crap on w90 is not a defense for you posting absolute garbage here. What worlds was I going to win? Just because I don’t join EZ win tribes? Hold my goat but I think I’ve made that point numerous times. You must be so proud of your OBEY team. Such a challenge. So much reward.

Yes. And rightfully so because I’m calling out people destroying the game and it’s not my fault you’re constantly on the receiving end for ruining such a great game. I didn’t even know you were involved until you posted after MC

Any other points to make? Plz?

DeletedUser118986

Your post still makes no sense but anyway...

I’m not sorry but stating I posted cancerous crap on w90 is not a defense for you posting absolute garbage here. What worlds was I going to win? Just because I don’t join EZ win tribes? Hold my goat but I think I’ve made that point numerous times. You must be so proud of your OBEY team. Such a challenge. So much reward.

Yes. And rightfully so because I’m calling out people destroying the game and it’s not my fault you’re constantly on the receiving end for ruining such a great game. I didn’t even know you were involved until you posted after MC

Any other points to make? Plz?

Quit being a delusional hypocrite.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How???

You can’t just call me a hyprocrite without giving any explanation???? Literally zero logic behind your afgument. Start putting in some effort and stop ruining the forums as much as you do in game.

#ObeyRuinEverything

#delusional

#hippo

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How???

You can’t just call me a hyprocrite without giving any explanation???? Literally zero logic behind your afgument. Start putting in some effort and stop ruining the forums as much as you do in game.

#ObeyRuinEverything

#delusional

#hippo

Still a little bitter about w90 I see.

DeletedUser

Every post you make always seems to attack someone or some tribe.

That's pretty much the point to the externals. You can stay in your tribe forum if you want? Don't expect this to be your safe place. :p If someone bothers you, you can't just rebuttal with "you're bothering me!" Or I guess you can. I just prefer posts with more substance.

But yeah, OBEY got this world on lockdown. I know, breaking news! :D Hopefully their member's interest peters out. I've never been a big fan of major premades. It's just really soul crushing for beginners, or even average players, who start up around a tribe like that. Congrats on crushing souls OBEY, you monsters. I hope you get an achievement for that.

Michael Corleone.

That's pretty much the point to the externals. You can stay in your tribe forum if you want? Don't expect this to be your safe place. :p If someone bothers you, you can't just rebuttal with "you're bothering me!" Or I guess you can. I just prefer posts with more substance.

But yeah, OBEY got this world on lockdown. I know, breaking news! :D Hopefully their member's interest peters out. I've never been a big fan of major premades. It's just really soul crushing for beginners, or even average players, who start up around a tribe like that. Congrats on crushing souls OBEY, you monsters. I hope you get an achievement for that.
jokes on you when you are being interviewed for a job and the other candidate has that they won W96 on their resume and you dont. have fun on food stamps!

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I dunno if entertaining is the word I would choose... It is certainly more depressing knowing my hard earned money is going to that joke.

Yeah Alex, just changed my pic to a band name too. Thanks for the inspiration :)

DeletedUser

I dunno if entertaining is the word I would choose... It is certainly more depressing knowing my hard earned money is going to that joke.

Tbf it's not really your "hard earned money". You pay taxes for living in the USA. When you pay your taxes, the money becomes the USA's money. You're making this issue about you when it's really about what the government does with its money. It's small difference, but I think it's important to note it. Seems alot of people think they are on the board of directors for America because they have a job.

Anyway, Obey is ruining the game!!!

Michael Corleone.

Tbf it's not really your "hard earned money". You pay taxes for living in the USA. When you pay your taxes, the money becomes the USA's money. You're making this issue about you when it's really about what the government does with its money. It's small difference, but I think it's important to note it. Seems alot of people think they are on the board of directors for America because they have a job.

Anyway, Obey is ruining the game!!!
Perhaps what Trex is trying to get at is that we pay too much in taxes? Not sure, im not exactly thrilled when people scam the system too. then again, our politicians are too busy sexually assaulting everyone.

anyway this discussion on taxes is already more entertaining than w96

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Not only are they sexually assaulting but they are also using their congress budget to pay off the women. So there is another horrible use of tax dollars...

Ulto14

All I ever see on this forum is people constantly complaining about OBEY yet nobody will do anything about them. Either everyone is too busy hugging or simply cant compete with OBEY

snikwah

Im sorry, but could someone explain how OBEY are ruining the game, Have I missed something??

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All I ever see on this forum is people constantly complaining about OBEY yet nobody will do anything about them. Either everyone is too busy hugging or simply cant compete with OBEY

Im sorry, but could someone explain how OBEY are ruining the game, Have I missed something??

Through accumulating the best players from previous winning tribes to create an elite premade where the community won’t actually compete with them because they realise this, are too afraid or just join them. It’s actually largely my community (the no hauls, who are at fault here too but I blame Inno for that).

(Look at the lead)

Through boring diplomacy and tactics.

Through boring and dull leadership who think they are all that but don’t realise how toxic running this type of tribe in this fashion is.

Having the ability to recruit anyone they want ftw for having such a lead and claiming they are friends but in reality they just don’t want to fight. (bar very few).

Boring forum presence.

Having various minion tribes to do their bidding to ensure everyone is kept in order until it’s their time.

Very little creativity.

They are rank 1.

Endless list really