Time for me to retire

DeletedUser

As much as I don't want to do it I know it's what I have to do. Since getting married back in April my available playing time has become increasingly limited. My wife and I recently moved to a new apartment which with the move brought even less free time. So rather than sticking around and not being able to play to my potential I'm going to retire from TW completely(I've handed my W41 acct to a friend). It's been great. I still remember when I started on this world and the RL friend who got me into the game told me that W12 would serve as a learning experience as he figured I wouldn't last long. Here I stand today with no restarts. I've made some great friends who I plan to stay intouch with on skype(timexim) and advise where needed. Maybe someday I'll return if I can find time however it's unlikely. Still have the most time consuming part of marriage ahead of me, fatherhood haha. Enjoy the barbfest in K81. Yeah I know this should probably be divided into paragraphs but english was my worst subject lol. I'll leave a note to the few people I want to meantion here on W12.

SlinkiestWizard-Great player and friend all around. After the fall of Tugas I joined the tribe he was in and we've stuck together ever since.

Kellydoll-Great person to talk to. She's loyal, respectful, and one of the friendliest players in the game. And she works harder than anyone I know in this game.

Stabfight-All around great guy. Loyal and very talented in strategizing. A true asset to anyone he plays with.

mattiematt-Couldn't stand him atfirst but after some competive battles and good conversation deserved meantioning

Raith88-Current teammate and former opponent. Similar to mattiematt through fighting and chatting we came to respect each other as we fought.

Smoov-Great guy. Relentless, ballsy, and unpredictable. Not someone anyone would want to be opposing.

It's been great guys. Time to press delete. Here's to all the great times that have been had on W12 *raises glass* Cheers

DeletedUser

hey if your retiring uhmm i kinda want back in W12, can i haz your account? :) lol i miss being over 3 mill :p

Edit 1: pooh nvm didnt see you say you handed off your account to your friend :( I really was hopin to get back into the W12 action /cry

slinkiestwizard

Time buddy sad to see you go , your were always a fighter and a solid player. TW is losing another good player ,all the best in RL and keep in touch on skype. You have always been a friend and actually a real laugh on skype at times. Rest a bit get your life settled and pop out a few kids. When all that is said and done maybe ill still be around here and we can get your wife involved with her own account!

Im figuring W 98 what 2 1/2 years?

DeletedUser

Rest a bit get your life settled and pop out a few kids. When all that is said and done maybe ill still be around here and we can get your wife involved with her own account!

lol i have to laff at this part right here

DeletedUser

it was strange dont see you active, so i know why.
i wish you a nice RL.

DeletedUser

Good luck in RL, I know where you're at.

Note to your wife:
1.) Watch the hormones, you want to have friends after you're done being pregnant.
2.) Needles are scary for some, but the epidural is a friend to all. :)

DeletedUser

I know I kinda dropped off the map about 2 months ago, RL time constraints and somewhat a lack of interest in the game anymore. I just happened to check the forums randomly today and saw this. I just signed in to say good luck in RL Timexim, hope everything goes well.

P.S. Hey to all the others I still know playing here or in W41, they'll all likely see this.
Also to them, my girlfriend who has talked to some of you wanted to say hi, lol.

DeletedUser

Good Luck Timexim - you were going to be the next target in K81 -
A little disappointed with that. You were the biggest reason that I moved to K92.

Enjoy the married Life - and about those kids, well, practice makes perfect!!

DeletedUser

Timexim, will you ever come back and play TW?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeesh, you guys almost filled an entire page here by yourself :icon_rolleyes:

Timexim, I can't remember talking to you before, but I've heard your name come across enough to know you're leaving will be felt in this world. Goodbye and good luck in RL!

DeletedUser

I advise on not deleting. Let the account go idle and see how you feel in a couple of weeks.

DeletedUser

Timexim, will you ever come back and play TW?

Most likely not. But we'll see. If I'd return it wouldn't be for a long time.

I advise on not deleting. Let the account go idle and see how you feel in a couple of weeks.

Already deleted. Did you even read my post? This isn't something I decided on randomly. It's something that has been a long time coming. I've put off quitting for a while in hopes of being able to make time to play but it's just not gonna happen.

Timexim, I can't remember talking to you before, but I've heard your name come across enough to know you're leaving will be felt in this world. Goodbye and good luck in RL!

Now that brings a smile to my face. Shows I must have been doing something right haha

DeletedUser

Buddy.

it was great to play with you. you are by far one of the most solid tribemate and friend i have come across in these past couple of years with TW. when BSW hit 100% dominance in K81 for that brief moment, i half expected your next goal to be 100% dominance by yourself, lol. you are one of the few who would have the determination to pull it off.

i was happy i was able to trick you out of retirement once, i wouldnt try it again ;)
you keep on rockin in the RL, and make good on that promise to be a skype lurker in DND mode. say hi anytime.

slinkiestwizard

i was happy i was able to trick you out of retirement once, i wouldnt try it again ;)

I thought i had some part in that as well.. ah well hes leaving , i think he lost his touch and forgot how to send trains, You no what i mean stabby ? Maybee hes just getting gun shy ! ;)