chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,920
Side 2: 16,920
Difference: 0

chart

76wHwGg.gif

DeletedUser118888

4 internals in the past 48hours kind of proves their point. I care :D This PnP is way better than any EQs so far.

Rabid/EQ are what they are as tribes, but Rabid wins with PnP no questions asked.

DeletedUser

Equalist are well known for trying to hide the inconvenient truth. That's why they iz also known as political correct ostrich.

ostrich-hiding-its-head-in-the-sand-vector-illustration_116459734.jpg

DeletedUser57316

4 internals in the past 48hours kind of proves their point. I care :D This PnP is way better than any EQs so far.

Rabid/EQ are what they are as tribes, but Rabid wins with PnP no questions asked.

Don't get all butt hurt, and sure there is plenty of people outside of rabid laughing at your tribe as well :)

Orlok-tsubodai

fB9DkAv.jpg

when not internalling they just waste nobles apparently. surely there was some nice internal these nobles could have been used on?

DeletedUser118941

Strannox isnt even in EQ, but he might be a little butthurt I'm not sure about that ;)

Internals are part of the game, I don't see the big deal here. If I would be offered a 3k+ village without having to sacrifice my troops I would happily accept as well, and I'm pretty certain the majority who is saying NOOBS to all internals would do exactly the same.

If people who became very strong mainly because of internals and start shouting how everybody else sucks or is a noob for not having that many points/villages, then I think a topic like this is exactly what is needed. However I havn't really seen anyone here doing that, or doing so before...

Nevertheless it is a lot more satisfying to conquer your village the normal way

DeletedUser

Hmmm the thread is called "Time for Truth" and, as much off topic it might seem, pspix spoke the truth! Meaning, in regards to the thread name, he was ON topic.

Mwahaha!

Rabid talk about other tribes internaling for some free publicity, yet they do the very same thing! Hypocrites!

hurod

All tribe have internals. Yes, even Rabid.

I tried to make something funny out of EQ's large amount internals. For respond i got abuse of squirrel gifs and justifications.

But you all got touchy about it so im feeling i hit the right spot :)

GpcQD3y.gif

DeletedUser

Don't worry mate, you will get there soon :) you're not too far behind them!

DeletedUser

Internals are part of the game, I don't see the big deal here. If I would be offered a 3k+ village without having to sacrifice my troops I would happily accept as well, and I'm pretty certain the majority who is saying NOOBS to all internals would do exactly the same.

If people who became very strong mainly because of internals and start shouting how everybody else sucks or is a noob for not having that many points/villages, then I think a topic like this is exactly what is needed. However I havn't really seen anyone here doing that, or doing so before...

Nevertheless it is a lot more satisfying to conquer your village the normal way

There is a very big difference between an intern coz a tribemate quit coz of RL, and interns coz these accounts were set-up to be from the start.
Setting up accounts like might be legal according to the rules, but strategies like that are just noobish and pathetic.
Besides, looking at isn, it does not work in the long run

DeletedUser118888

Don't get all butt hurt, and sure there is plenty of people outside of rabid laughing at your tribe as well :)

My main point was that Rabid makes best PnPs though :D.

But on the topic, while internalling is usual it's just that the amounts of internals amongst the top tribes are pretty damn high and i personally see no enjoy in having half of my villages given to me because people "quit". It's just like how the koreans in ISN had many low point "friends" around them, until the very end.

Triple Threat

its also amazing how often the big players early get there by internals on plenty of worlds

Garrock

Okies,

at first this was a bit fun, guess in a certain way it still is. As pointed out, internals are a necessary evil in TW. I don't like them, it is also an indicator of instability, the more you have, the less stable and committed your members appear to be.

Neither will I accuse EQ or any other tribe of having these pre-arranged accounts that are built specifically for later merges, that is shoddy play (yes, I'm aware Rabid had one such instance). Again, not me judging.

Many of the Rabid tribe on tribe conquers were actually over noblings on villages that were prenobled, kudos to Trump for some decent defending. At a guess, without looking hard I would think it to be somewhere around 1/3 of our tribe on tribe conquers to be of that nature, another factor that could be taken into consideration is the # of internals that happened during or after a player was being internalled was kicked. With all of that said, for just a basic forever generic comparison

of 216 total conquers 30 of them for Rabid were tribe on tribe which equates to 13.88%
of 277 total conquers 60 of them for EQ were tribe on tribe which equates to over 22%

Again, I did not factor in over noblings, nor did I factor in accounts that were effectively internals, like accounts kicked during the internal process, although both tribes do have some such conquers.

Above are just the hard facts, but really this thread as well as the other were just about some friendly teasing in an attempt to spice up these forums.

G'luck EQ, for your sake I hope you do not have any other members quitting, as I also feel the same for our tribe.

/cheers

Last edited:

atmospherecf

Indeed, these internals are annoying. But it's something that has to be done.

W85 has be a fun world. Great PnP's, a lot of laughs. Lets keep the fun going~

DeletedUser118941

There is a very big difference between an intern coz a tribemate quit coz of RL, and interns coz these accounts were set-up to be from the start.
Setting up accounts like might be legal according to the rules, but strategies like that are just noobish and pathetic.
Besides, looking at isn, it does not work in the long run

They hardly state antything like that... Allthough this is one of the dirtiest ways to get your villages you should do some digging before you go ranting about others, ISN has a grand total of 10 internals! Mutch setups wow..