Time has come for Awards!

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Personal growth? Did you see how much I grew? 10x slower than the entire HEAD clan!

That was more due to lack of effort and more time spent spamming/arguing with people on skype than you having no expansion room.

As far as recruitment goes - we contacted every person who would have had an issue regarding recruitment. We recruited a (much) better player than you, and your account did give permission for this to be done at the time.

Regarding Stuck diplomacy - when you have a tribe to your east, 2-3 tribes to your north and a tribe to your west gunning for you at the same time, all of whom had little/no respect for diplomacy, we as a tribe could not afford a war with Stuck. 1 player does not equate to an entire tribe.

I attacked a player next to me to my south east, I was told to back off as he is a basher for a member!

Neither myself, Focalor or Hybrid Soul ever gave any player in HEAD permission to use basher tribes. If it wasn't taken to leadership in the appropriate manner (most likely it was taken to one of us as the excuse to start an argument with one of us), then that would be why you suffered. For failing to communicate with the leadership in the appropriate manner. All I remember is a stubborn boy trying to argue non-stop with leadership for not getting his way.

I will leave this discussion be now - I've made the following points clear:

-selfish as a player
-lack of knowledge as to what was best for everybody else
-ignoring specific facts
-continually disrespecting leadership

I regret ever giving you an account in HEAD in honesty. You were nothing but a liability, a probable information leak to E T, & a problem causer. Not meaning to cause offence, but that's my entire experience with you in a tribe I was leading.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That was more due to lack of effort and more time spent spamming/arguing with people on skype than you having no expansion room.

As far as recruitment goes - we contacted every person who would have had an issue regarding recruitment. We recruited a (much) better player than you, and your account did give permission for this to be done at the time.

Regarding Stuck diplomacy - when you have a tribe to your east, 2-3 tribes to your north and a tribe to your west gunning for you at the same time, all of whom had little/no respect for diplomacy, we as a tribe could not afford a war with Stuck. 1 player does not equate to an entire tribe.

Neither myself, Focalor or Hybrid Soul ever gave any player in HEAD permission to use basher tribes. If it wasn't taken to leadership in the appropriate manner (most likely it was taken to one of us as the excuse to start an argument with one of us), then that would be why you suffered. For failing to communicate with the leadership in the appropriate manner. All I remember is a stubborn boy trying to argue non-stop with leadership for not getting his way.

I will leave this discussion be now - I've made the following points clear:

-selfish as a player
-lack of knowledge as to what was best for everybody else
-ignoring specific facts
-continually disrespecting leadership

I regret ever giving you an account in HEAD in honesty. You were nothing but a liability, a probable information leak to E T, & a problem causer. Not meaning to cause offence, but that's my entire experience with you in a tribe I was leading.

Lack of effort... Wow. I tried my hardest, but on 3 occasions, which overall lasted a month or so foiled my plans for expansion, which by that time I was surrounded by a sea of blue and purple, and an un-attackable basher (apparently).

I was never asked if any recruitment was ok, ever. I attacked Phex, he mailed me saying you'd accepted him for recruitment, I asked you, and you said yes. So I had to stop!!!

Always assume the worst, You think I just popped up to start arguments, yet when I gave my opinion on this thread as a humble member (ex-member) of world 57, I am entitled to my opinions, so don't insult me for them. Simple...

My way? You mean, not growing, and handed the shittest account on the world? One where the expansion opportunities were a player with 10k less points than the tribal avg was recruited (foiled), A juicy player to my south east (foiled) and another juicy player to my south west (foiled), North, north west and north east by that time was all blue. So I argued at having no off' troops because I was told to back off every damn attack, damn right I argued,. Little boy? ... I'm 6"5!

Moral of the story, You need to grow up, let me have my opinions which you essentially asked for by opening the thread, and leave them alone. Or don't open threads...

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You'd have to be deluded if you believe that people can state an opinion and others aren't allowed to disagree with what they say. I've said all I wanted to from the perspective of HEAD leadership above, apart from the fact that I believe we spoke to the main owner of the CE account relating to the member we recruited (the one you ended up coplaying) - which was fine with him if I remember right.

DeletedUser

I will leave this discussion be now

You'd have to be deluded if you believe that people can state an opinion and others aren't allowed to disagree with what they say. I've said all I wanted to from the perspective of HEAD leadership above, apart from the fact that I believe we spoke to the main owner of the CE account relating to the member we recruited (the one you ended up coplaying) - which was fine with him if I remember right.

Can you not leave something you said you would leave alone?

Absolutely, But there's a difference between blatent aggression and disagreeing. Being called Immature little boy, Selfish etc had nothing to do with my original post, and was a form of "direct insults" :icon_rolleyes: If you remember....

By main owner, you either mean Joshy or the guy before both me and Joshy, which, he had no say in because he knew nothing of Hexy before he left. Joshy on the other hand was not the main account owner, I was. I handled all/most talks from the account, I did all tribal talks, I send majority of mails, and I was most active. (No disrespect to Josh, ofc) So don't say I'm not the main acc' holder.

DeletedUser59277

Any chance that these can be removed and taken somewhere private?

DeletedUser100590

Take it to a pm. I was, up until this argument, enjoying this thread.

DeletedUser

Who is W57's Current Best Leader? - Richard/John/Nick they work their butts off to make Happy as good as it can be.
Who is W57's Current Worst Leader? - katooden (if he is a leader) whenever I see his posts he always comes across as an angry little boy. He needs to rethink some of the things he posts in stead of just spurting whatever comes out of his mouth. His arguments with Yoda were just childish.

Who is W57's Current Best Tribe? Happy
Who is W57's Current Worst Tribe? R4W

Biggest Tribe Letdown So Far? Where? Had the potential to be one of the greatest tribes bu there were too many egos around
Biggest Player Letdown So Far? NOI again had the players on that account to do well but decided to cheat, dubya - again decided to cheat, makes rash decisions, internalled the majority of his points and decided he needed a basher tribe all to himself which is just selfish.

Best War Yet? Ill vs Dream
Worst War Yet? E T vs Night or 4Play vs BFAM

Best No-Longer-Existing Tribe? Dream - had some of the best teamwork in the world and if they hadnt had a couple of setbacks e.g Carocky they would have gone very far in this world
Best No-Longer-Existing Tribal Leader? Hybrid Soul - I have played with this player before on previous worlds and I can vouch that he is a fantastic leader, he is a very level headed person and along with Foc I believe they are the best leaders that have possibly been on this world. Their issue was they were placed next to some of the best players in the world.

Favourite Forum Thread? Unsure
Favourite Forum Poster? I enjoy googlys posts as they are actually well reasoned unlike most other people.
Most Detested Forum Poster? TW Player without a doubt

Best Tribal Representation? Infamy
Worst Tribal Representation? Happy - they often have the wrong people posting on the externals, they often get too defensive and the egos shine through. They need to be a little bit more Happy (pun entirely intended)

Btw I quit this world :p

DeletedUser

Who is W57's Current Best Leader? - Xen. by far. Great leader and would follow him to the death.
Who is W57's Current Worst Leader? - There are a bunch of bad leaders out there....

Who is W57's Current Best Tribe? Happy
Who is W57's Current Worst Tribe? Vodka!

Biggest Tribe Letdown So Far? Armada. A lot of talk early in the game, along with their merge with Lights made their tribe look as though it could carry itself into world domination. Then there were the Koreans...
Biggest Player Letdown So Far? Noobs on Ice. Looking very strong and looked seemingly unstoppable..then we found out why....

Best War Yet? Ill vs Dream
Worst War Yet? E T vs Night

Best No-Longer-Existing Tribe? X/0. A psudo-premade in K64, was very organized and eventually split apart.
Best No-Longer-Existing Tribal Leader? N/A

Favourite Forum Thread? Vodka taking on that one player. Was very lulworthy and enjoyable to read.
Favourite Forum Poster? Lambezz
Most Detested Forum Poster? TW Player

Best Tribal Representation? Infamy
Worst Tribal Representation? N/A

DeletedUser

How can Convict' be not in your most hated TW forum players? :p

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Who is W57's Current Best Leader? Leaderships of Happy, Infamy and {I} all seem rock solid.
Who is W57's Current Worst Leader? The leadership of ~EPIC~ judging from the inability to launch any tribe-wide, logical counter-attack. I hear it's just changed though, so maybe it will improve?

Who is W57's Current Best Tribe? I would have to go with {I} or Happy. Both of these tribes seem to be obliterating anybody who they choose go target.
Who is W57's Current Worst Tribe? For reasons explained earlier, ~EPIC~. Not much teamwork, which is essential to be a reasonable tribe.

Biggest Tribe Letdown So Far? HEAD. Because the tribe could have gone a lot further, if it weren't for a select few of the individuals we recruited outside of the original premade, & the long-coming gangbang that hit us.
Biggest Player Letdown So Far? Noobs On Ice. Having to cheat in order to achieve something in this game is pathetic.

Best War Yet? HEAD vs sICK - more backtimes, backtimes of backtimes (etc etc) & cancel snipes in this early war than I've seen in this world so far.
Worst War Yet? E T's past wars - owing to NOI account needing 4-5 tribes to help his personal growth. His old crew can't really be blamed for his decisions.

Best No-Longer-Existing Tribe? HEAD
Best No-Longer-Existing Tribal Leader? Focalor, Hybrid Soul & myself. I may be biased, but then again I've yet to see a stronger leadership team in this world. {I} is starting to get close I guess though :icon_redface:

Favourite Forum Thread? The HEAD thread on their elimination of sICK. Best PnP in this world hands down.

Favourite Forum Poster? -
Most Detested Forum Poster? The majority of the people posting owing to the lack of intelligence being put in to most threads, and the amount of attention some folks seem to be after.

Best Tribal Representation? Happy, {I}
Worst Tribal Representation? No major tribe looks bad to me as of yet on the forum.

DeletedUser

These never happened?

I do believe infamy was under a different name. It was short before armada got banned. Armada was trying to remove them from that K but infamy was holding on better then anyone else. I do believe that there is a topic in here somewhere...

As for train vs infamy again I believe infamy was under a different name and it was before train changed name. It was also before infamy did the big merge or rather durring it. cant remember. Shortly after Where? disbanded and E.T was formed. Then infamy went to war with yoda I do believe. Ill look for the topics on these and get back with you. My facts my be a bit off as its hard for me to remember stuff right now due to health issues.

update:

This is proof as to the wars I was talking about. I got the names wrong as they have changed but this is what I was talking about...

Addict (now part of infamy) vs Armada...
[spoil]Link to thread:http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=239454

Granted infamy was not called infamy and so you can argue that Armada never went to war with them but seeming how Addict DID go to war with Armada and is now a part of Infamy then I would consider that this war DID happen. Again it was not who infamy is today so flame if you must[/spoil]

PcH (now part of infamy) vs Train
[spoil]Link to thread:http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=242803
The thread listed above is not the war thread but I was unable to find the actual war thread. This does mention the war though

Now from what I have seen and believe is that a huge merge took place between PcH and someone else (I think addict. cant remember) to for Infamy. That leads me to believe that Infamy or part of it did infact go to war with train despite it not being the infamy it is today. So again I think I stand corrected.[/spoil]

If my facts are off in some way please inform me of the real events and show proof with links, screenshot, ect. Flame if you must. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The tribe you are talking about is Smurfs, postman.

Isnt smurfs part of infamy now?

and which war exactly? The addict vs armada is still true. The war thread is there. maybe the train one I still have wrong... blah. been away for 2 many months with 2 many problems...

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Isnt smurfs part of infamy now?

Smurfs is what Infamy originally was, before a merge of some form I do believe? I vaguely remember this from an alliance existing between HEAD and Smurfs that continued when they became Infamy (a few of them continued on to lead Infamy early on I think?). Not one to usually list diplomacy but it was well publicized at the time.

DeletedUser

Smurfs is what Infamy originally was, before a merge of some form I do believe? I vaguely remember this from an alliance existing between HEAD and Smurfs that continued when they became Infamy (a few of them continued on to lead Infamy early on I think?). Not one to usually list diplomacy but it was well publicized at the time.

ya I agree. There was so many merges in that area after the fall of armada that I honestly cant remember them all. Smurfs is infamy as well as Pch and Addict. as to how that all happened I am unsure. lol. was in a war with head and others at the time I think. that or it was just before I joined up with where? then E.T

king dalt555

Even if the account had not been banned E.T. would have split up soon anyway. That is my opinion. Great plays ≠ Great tribe. I think Dream showed that. Not the best players (not saying they were bad at all), but the coordination made them one tough tribe.

kingmq38

Even if the account had not been banned E.T. would have split up soon anyway. That is my opinion. Great plays ≠ Great tribe. I think Dream showed that. Not the best players (not saying they were bad at all), but the coordination made them one tough tribe.

Totally agree. 30 trains arrive exactly the same time ==> great skill but the problem is they forgot fake, so easy to guess and they gave Ill enough time to stack and kill them all.