Time has come...

DeletedUser

With respect to Hyper, this has been discussed with your leadership. This is a five day warning, NO attacks will be sent before that from either tribe.

Prepare to launch on my declaration in time

DeletedUser

this declaration suck arse.

Go hyper!

wait wut :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

This is a lazy ass effort Walt....I want cartoons again:icon_sad:

DeletedUser44759

woot! a real war....

but what happened to things like..

the time has come...

party.gif

are you

button4.jpg

?

we're coming..

viking27.gif

you've 5 days to close the door:

cat-cannon.jpg

have you learnt to snipe and use cats?

cat-tax-cat-with-gun-looking-out-window-760030.jpg

to the best team go the spoils..

DeserveVictoryChurchill.jpg

not that good, but took about the same time as yours, lol

DeletedUser

failzor.

I prefer walt fails one then another of these lame pic one,If you dont wish to put effort,better been like Walt,and been honest bout it:icon_razz:

DeletedUser44759

that from the guy who criticized havoc's one liner back when?

DeletedUser

yes..and?

the fact a ''short'' declaration aint good does not mean a pic one is...

why cant both of them been fails?

At least walt one got the merit to be honest.Its screaming ''I dont give a Damn''

while fails nub pic one are meant to ''look good'' but no one actualy enjoy them.

at least,imo...and there's huge diff between a nice pnp pic,and what you just exposed.dont get me wrong,as example,Walt declaration on Ronin was EPIC!...But it was well done,shoped,with a nice text.not simply random pic that he googled and added 1 lame sentence per pic..

DeletedUser44759

fair points kriid, but i think we're approaching this from different angles...I'll have to look the Ronin declaration up, that happened whilst i was away from world....

DeletedUser

This is a declaration of a declaration that will come in the future... When it does I Promise cartoons.... its just a warning of action, not action its self, to premeditate a pre-emptive strike while we both decide what we should do, and what should be done when we do it, and how it will go down when it does go down, so both tribes are happy with it. I dont think on this world that anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

DeletedUser

fair points kriid, but i think we're approaching this from different angles...I'll have to look the Ronin declaration up, that happened whilst i was away from world....

actualy I just read your other declaration,and I quit enjoyed it.but what you posted in here was like the perfect example,of what I hate in a declaration :icon_razz:

DeletedUser44759

RS, woooh! thanks, looking forward to cartoons...

Kriid, thanks mahar ;0), looking forward to some more incommings from you ....

DeletedUser

Got bigger fish to fry than you........we will save you for later :icon_razz:

DeletedUser44759

This is a declaration of a declaration that will come in the future... When it does I Promise cartoons.... its just a warning of action, not action its self, to premeditate a pre-emptive strike while we both decide what we should do, and what should be done when we do it, and how it will go down when it does go down, so both tribes are happy with it. I dont think on this world that anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I keep reading this and still makes very little sense, first the declaration, then kriid backs it up, he usually knows what he's saying, then this, it's kind of like saying to hyper now that we've stabbed you in back, bend over and give us time for a good long run up before we kick you in the backside, but first we want to dictate just how you'll react after the event, surely if you go with the 5 day period at all then you have to accept that's it, war is war, just get on with it..

I dont think on this world that anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Is that apparently senseless statement that I can't make head nor tail of meant to actrually mean something or is it a "get out of jail free card" to allow claims of hacking, "it wasn't me", "I was drunk, was a joke" , "was sitter" ?

Do io remember rightly that storm broke a similar agreement for a weeks warning back when?

DeletedUser

Hmmm, Hyper were practically begging for a war with Deus back before I deleted.
You know, taking in refugees and such, just for the points boost.
There was no back stabbing, this has been a long time coming.
Hyper fails, this won't even be a war, it is a walkover.