Time has come...

DeletedUser

Soooo..... about that Hyper war?

Or was this thread about some rehashed loyalty debate that failed to reach an agreement a year ago, so we'll bring it back again now?
(I am disloyal too, because I also went from MANIC to S²ORM to Deus)

Anyway, war on already! Don't just sit there stacking frontlines in preparation, get to it.
Winner gets a cookie.

I want Cookies :p
Kudos to you KS for pointing out what this thread is supposed to be about.

For all those that post in here about other gibberish that none of us give 2 craps about,
Especially when it has NO relevance to the topic ......
Pleasantly P!$$ Off :)

This coming from the kid who was trying to convince everyone he was the biggest prick by using adult words and phrases :icon_rolleyes:

X2
Cant decide whether Oral's posts are boring or annoying ..... Yup ,,, they are both.
If you are not sure what I mean .... Please read above :)

DeletedUser

With respect to Hyper, this has been discussed with your leadership. This is a five day warning, NO attacks will be sent before that from either tribe.

Prepare to launch on my declaration in time

Neither RS or I really did say who we were going to war in 5 days now did we ........ :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

It's not my tribe, and I don't have a basement.

EDIT: and all my posts were on topic (albeit the topic you lot started when you derailed the original thread).

DeletedUser

Ok, I'm sure there are a lot off topic here, so please get this topic back on topic.

DeletedUser

*sigh*

The worthwhile posters like Rukoh, KK, buttons, etc. are gone leaving us with the unwanted posters like yourself. At least we still have Kriid to keep us entertained :lol:

me? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

wrong.jpg

double post FTW!!!!

but that pic was worth it glyn i have to say man its 4:30am here when i seen that pic and i woke my girl up to look at it :D cause damn thats been me on a fe occasions :D

anyways very very very funny dude

oh and this discussion over loyalty is blah!!!!! you guys are arguring over long dead topics all though i do enjoy the read I find it kinda boring

DeletedUser

You woke up your missus at 4.30am to show her a picture I posted:icon_eek:

Wow, you are a braver man than I....Mrs G would have castrated me

STAFAST

That is the difference between a girlfriend and a wife though, girlfriends have not grabbed the nuts fully yet....

DeletedUser

*nod*
You take your life in your hands to wake up any Mrs at 4:30 am :icon_biggrin: Although my little man is permitted to do that...but no one else.

Ohhh on topic... Go Hyper if/when the war ever starts <3

DeletedUser

LOl oh i did and she laughed at it and me :D well after a few choice words she laughed :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser44759

well, might as well close this thread, looks like bonerv has climbed back in deus pocket, lol, what a surprise there....saving the tribe for a later meal for deus instead of reacting for their benefit in the long run, or have i got that wrong? (somehow doubt it...)

Dont forget to include Hyper in that mate, as I swore my allegiance to Deus and TTD way back when Ayreon and Kings were neighbors.
That has not, nor will it change as long as I am in charge.

Now that's interesting for 2 reasons,

a) the consistant and constant emphasis on "I" in this and other posts,

b) the words "as long"

there's definately some room for playing games with semantics there, hahahaha

@RS...the "master plan" to make us declare, lol'd for real at that one...we were already fighting a de facto war, we both know that, sorry mate, as an excuse that fails totally, but looks like you may use declaration as a way to wriggle out of own folly, hahaha.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@RS...the "master plan" to make us declare, lol'd for real at that one...we were already fighting a de facto war, we both know that, sorry mate, as an excuse that fails totally, but looks like you may use declaration as a way to wriggle out of own folly, hahaha.....

Sigh...

[spoil][08/09/2010 17:32:50] Bonerv: brb ,,,, posting a message in council about this
[08/09/2010 17:39:22] Bonerv: how does this sound before I click on send ???
[08/09/2010 17:39:32] Bonerv: First and foremost .... THIS STAYS IN THIS ROOM
If this gets leaked .... I know where to start chopping heads

RStudios may be doing some Political BS on the World Forums with *REMOVED*

Basically we want *REMOVED* to think that *REMOVED*.

Only a handfull of both us and Deus will know the truth for the time being.
We are both going to tell each of our tribes to prepare.
Some in Deus may even be told that they are going to hit Hyper.
Prepare to hear this rumor as well.

This is all being done so that *REMOVED* will not know what hit him when he gets bitch slapped up side the head along with his tribe.

*REMOVED*
That is another reason why I do not want to NAP with SLW.

This is just a heads up of the BS that may be heard and again
THIS DOES NOT LEAVE THIS ROOM ... Until we need to bring out the truth [/spoil]

SLW were not the main targets, but part of the plan. You annoyed us enough to warrant attention. We did have plans to fight someone else. Hense all the *REMOVED*'s

DeletedUser

Sigh...

[spoil][08/09/2010 17:32:50] Bonerv: brb ,,,, posting a message in council about this
[08/09/2010 17:39:22] Bonerv: how does this sound before I click on send ???
[08/09/2010 17:39:32] Bonerv: First and foremost .... THIS STAYS IN THIS ROOM
If this gets leaked .... I know where to start chopping heads

RStudios may be doing some Political BS on the World Forums with *REMOVED*

Basically we want *REMOVED* to think that *REMOVED*.

Only a handfull of both us and Deus will know the truth for the time being.
We are both going to tell each of our tribes to prepare.
Some in Deus may even be told that they are going to hit Hyper.
Prepare to hear this rumor as well.

This is all being done so that *REMOVED* will not know what hit him when he gets bitch slapped up side the head along with his tribe.

*REMOVED*

This is just a heads up of the BS that may be heard and again
THIS DOES NOT LEAVE THIS ROOM ... Until we need to bring out the truth [/spoil]

SLW were not the main targets, but part of the plan. You annoyed us enough to warrant attention. We did have plans to fight someone else. Hense all the *REMOVED*'s

We are sneaky little bastages aren't we ....... :icon_razz:
Just trying to inject some fun into the world and make our map look all pretty and colored Blue :icon_cool:

Ok, I'm sure there are a lot off topic here, so please get this topic back on topic.

X2
I know its hard for you spammers, but please stay on topic in thread.
If you want to chitty chat ..... open your own general discussion chat room please.

DeletedUser44759

assuming you're sneaky enough to be able to alter that, not to say create it, then removed needs to get fighting, lol, since

that is in convo and we have no allies or even friends other than those that professed to be in Hyper and they already knew I wanted to move all the tribe except myself in there wholesale I reckon the fake convo theory holds best water there....

the only tribe i can see being worth you attacking has to be TTd, other than that they are all fairly easy prey or wanting to merge in anyway...

If i have this all wrong then congrats on proving once again that W24 can produce the most incredible displays of hugging and mutual protection that I have seen in a long time, it may be boring but it certainly works..

DeletedUser

Allies are allies you cant get mad about that :) we want to do like s2orm and deus did but we want to be the only three involved and everyone is just waiting for it cause they want to have the best war ever

DeletedUser

that is in convo and we have no allies or even friends other than those that professed to be in Hyper and they already knew I wanted to move all the tribe except myself in there wholesale I reckon the fake convo theory holds best water there....

I know you had been pushing for that, It may be an amazement to you but Deus and Hyper leadership speaks for hours everyday

If i have this all wrong then congrats on proving once again that W24 can produce the most incredible displays of hugging and mutual protection that I have seen in a long time, it may be boring but it certainly works..

We like hugs, we also dislike the same people.

DeletedUser44759

still doesn't add up, hahahaha....in fact makes even less reason for you to need a maskorova...