Time Has Run Out

DeletedUser110525

Gang banging is so cowardly. You should be proud of having another tribe entering the war ^^

Both your tribes are pretty much equal on points so you should have a fair fight.

DeletedUser54579

Don't worry when panda gets in this war we will see who's winning.

That is the most cowardly thing Ive heard in a long time and smells of desperation, maybe your tribe should stop dragging Panda's name into this and leave them alone. Worry about your own tribe....

DeletedUser64073

Good luck guys at ODA, good combination of people there, just keep the communication flowing and you've got this easy, you had so many easy clears over the last week :)

DeletedUser111364

Well, one of our members posted a report in our forums. The report showed an ODA member attacking with 700 spears and 1000 swords with a noble.

Other than that, it has been relatively quiet.

-Craig

DeletedUser

What can Panda do? They recruited in 5 different K's purely based off of points.

DeletedUser

Well, one of our members posted a report in our forums. The report showed an ODA member attacking with 700 spears and 1000 swords with a noble.

-Craig

Did he lose those spears and swords? If not.... whats bad about it?

Subwind

First noble to ODA. Craig, please show me the report of that attack, it would be nice to have a chat with said attacker.

DeletedUser111364

They died :p But you understand the point i was trying to make.

Also, Will do SubWind :) (The attacker restarted though so not much talking needs to be done, still at 0 points )

-Craig

Last edited:

DeletedUser85711

best off luk 2 both sides hopfully dis will be a good war 2 luk forward too cos too much huggin on dis world it seemed da only warring tribes dat had balls were the commonwealth so its gud 2 see some oder people grow some balls
I really don't feel like giving you any attention but aren't you guys 1 of the biggest huggers around? I mean, your family tribe (you know, alliances and such...) is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, on the world is it not?

Anywho. Good luck to the nubs in the war. :axemen:

DeletedUser95698

-Craig

But you guys didn't noble any of us yet did you?
Captures 3-0 ODA

eolver

-Craig

true, but that player was trying to complete a nobling of a village in which i had loyalty to 4. he sent blindly trying to finish it before support arrived. so congrats on supporting your player, but please dont try to make seem as if we are spear nukers :).

we are but thats none of your business!

DeletedUser

Nothing bad with spear nukes as long as you send a few Os making sure the village is cleared before hand. And yeh.. you better be sure or else you end up like that guy.

Well played by the defenders though!

DeletedUser

GO MATT! and GO ODA! Hope to see you guys later on in the world if anyone can hold a civil war in a game that generally lacks civility (myself not excluded from that generalization) it's Matt.

Clock are in trouble. It's great to see a bit of flexing from ODA to keep things interesting. :)

DeletedUser54579

was that even 48hrs... back to building my sp nuke :icon_eek: