Time Moral

ston3d

'Time also plays a factor in the morale calculation. By that it uses the time since the player joined the world. If a small player has been playing a world for a long time but still has a small amount of points, morale will continuously rise until it reaches 50%.'

Rules

Hi I really dont understand this time moral.
So moral maxxes out at 50%?
Does that mean that we'll never have moral above 50? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

'Time also plays a factor in the morale calculation. By that it uses the time since the player joined the world. If a small player has been playing a world for a long time but still has a small amount of points, morale will continuously rise until it reaches 50%.'

Rules

Hi I really dont understand this time moral.
So moral maxxes out at 50%?
Does that mean that we'll never have moral above 50? :icon_eek:
No, it doesn't. It means, no matter how much smaller someone is than you, if he joined earlier, you will get better morale, based on the time difference, up to 50%.

Mechanics, as far as I understand:
50 % of morale is time based and can take any value between 0 and 50
50% of morale is point based and can take any value between 0 and 50
Morale is the sum of both (or if the vale is too low, it will become the minimum morale).

So:
Joined a lot earlier, but low points: close to 50 + close to 0 = close to 50
Joined later and enough points: 50 + 50 = 100

DeletedUser

Has there even been a world released with morale based solely on time and not points?

DeletedUser

No, it doesn't. It means, no matter how much smaller someone is than you, if he joined earlier, you will get better morale, based on the time difference, up to 50%.

Mechanics, as far as I understand:
50 % of morale is time based and can take any value between 0 and 50
50% of morale is point based and can take any value between 0 and 50
Morale is the sum of both (or if the vale is too low, it will become the minimum morale).

So:
Joined a lot earlier, but low points: close to 50 + close to 0 = close to 50
Joined later and enough points: 50 + 50 = 100

Min morale is still 30% ? how does this formula justify that .