Time Out for Ixy

DeletedUser

Hello to all players of w6.

I am here to say my last good bye to all the players who played with me in this world....EVERYONE a big thanks for making this game fun for me.

I am running short on time...and last month I just put sitters and left the account in their hands. I have been playing around 1 1/2 years and I has been my pleasure.

I remember first Time in IA....I didn't know how to play but with them I learned the basics....I was also minister of external affairs.....that was a very good time...I enjoyed my position alot...since it was the only tribe in w6 who put my name on profile...:icon_cool:

Then Left and joined *AF* for one Day lol.....Thanks for my bro olly1234 who told me that if I stay there I was going to be attacked.

With the help of MBW (Maize Blue Wolverine) I joined TheWof....

I miss all the fun I had in TheWof....I even enjoyed it more then in Neuwar..altough in Neuwar I still enjoyed alot and alot! THANKS for the Good Time.

I remember that before I learned the etiquette of the Php I used to make myself a bad name:icon_eek:

For TheWof.... I developed my Sig.....XIX.....then enthusiast developed it to xxx , and deamoz (i think) developed it to Ixy....then I declared myself Evil Ixy :icon_wink:

I am the player I am today thanks for these guys:

Dimitri Donskoi - Leader of IA
Maize Blue Wolverine - leader of Neuwar....I own him alot to letting my in Neu and The Wof.
Rainegle - For the patience.... you fought for the rights of women :icon_surprised: your a good player!
Olly1234 - My Tw Brother...longest PA ever.....thanks for the PA you gave me for months!
The Gangster Chrisrock - For the K34/33 cluster XD
Sir Heylan - My Other bro! for our co-ordination.
Rosmarin- For everything you did with me sister.
Enthusiast - for the funny moments
Simmi - My TW GF :icon_wink:
Imsure - For the convos ay back in NeuWar.
Snickering - For all the support, your a real player.

+ Alot more....If I forgot someone please don't borhter to mention!

I am going to do 'TheWof" again...since Home Is where the Heart is.
I will be giving my villas to all my PA's.

Cheers guys and Good Bye....I will still be on Php's following w6's History.

Thanks again to everyone for making this 1.5 years UNFORGETABLE!

-I am playing w20 as Ex-Leader of NE. I belong there now..After exams I may try to return....but I am sure we will meet on other worlds.

Add me on Messenger: mwmmj@hotmail.com

DeletedUser49166

Thanks mate. Same to you!

*Secretly spots K33 villages near my cluster* Nahh im kidding :)icon_evil:)

And thanks, i'll be staying around for now, just to simply annoy people.. and to catch doms OD, oh and to take SIN and co down (or die trying)

Right too much typing, im tired :icon_redface:

DeletedUser9021

Have a good one, Ixy. Glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay in w6... you know you'll regret leaving. It's a hard world to quit.

DeletedUser

you will be missed Bro all the best in REAL LIFE take it easy

DeletedUser

Thanks HENCH, its hard, who knows maybe someday...a player will be quitting and I may take over XD

But I need to make exams priority....Iv e made alot of Fails..last 2 years :(

DeletedUser

Shame to see you leave mate.

Good luck with RL, and Take care.

DeletedUser

but he was a good guy...i remember him offering me to fight ASIN XD

DeletedUser

Will sincerely miss playing with you, bro *crying*

Good luck with everything :)

love you, bro ^^

DeletedUser

aww man! :icon_sad:
I was hoping you'd come back in may as you said *sob*

oh well, gl irl sweety

xox

DeletedUser

love both of you Simmi my sweety...and Heylan Bro :icon_cry:

You are the main reason I tried to stay as long as I could.

*big hug both!

...:icon_cry:

DeletedUser21611

I hate to see you go mate. I have enjoyed having you around even if ya did cost me tons of troops LOL it was worth it though and I would do again in a heartbeat. All the best in rl

DeletedUser

Oh no, dear. :( I´m gonna miss you in game. Don´t do a TheWoF without me and Chetty to bug you. It was a home and a family to those of us who were there, little bro. Thank you for the time in this world.

Keep in touch via msn. You know how to find me