Time to bow out......

DeletedUser

Well its been an emotional rollercoaster playing this game but the time has come to bow out.

As many will know I have tried to join many tribes over the last few weeks but due to early encounters with certain members the door has been well and truely closed.

As you know this game can be very time consuming and as it was designed to be a "tribal" game so playing solo doesn't have the same appeal.

To all those originals I take my hat off and merely say well done for sticking it out :lol:

I hope to see some of you again on other worlds when/if I decide to have another folly.

np will claim a victory from this and maybe they should but the boredom has really taken it toll along with work commitments but never the less well done to dj for keeping together a top tribe.

DeletedUser

Sad to see you go woody!

Hopefully I will meet you again on another world :)

Ryzceltic.1

:O:O woody just try and prove your worth get attacking and show how good of a player you are, don't give up come on mate

DeletedUser

Cya Woody!

There is going to be one hell of a hole in K55!

netjakdim

wait did I hear the possibility of barbs cropping up somewhere?

DeletedUser

As you know this game can be very time consuming and as it was designed to be a "tribal" game so playing solo doesn't have the same appeal.

Fully agree. I'm surprised you lasted that long, I guess you're more stubborn than me, I quit W17 for more or less the same reasons ages ago.
So yeah, even if I'm not playing this world anymore, good-bye from me and best of luck with everything.

Nocnoidozor

Really sad to hear that you are going ,and that no tribe want to invite you .
And its really sad to hear that np is against you, np is a sad tribe ,iv heard lots of emberesing things coming from them lately ,yet
again they are still here today just cos BA was generous, and didnt want to waste their time like many other tribes ,waring them. Add to that they didnt war anyone and you have np. Now they even think they are some major power setting conditions to many really sad .

Just to say that this is only my opinion ,nothing more .

Good luck to you woody ,whatever you do ,it was a pleasure seeing you play your game...

DeletedUser33191

Hmmm, you've sussed np!

Opponents defeated (Tribes)
As attacker As defender Total
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Fekete Sereg 4.006,60 Mio.
2 Wisdom 2.324,37 Mio.
3 [Northern Paladins] 1.987,17 Mio.
4 Brotherhood of Steel 1.750,38 Mio.
5 The Art Of War 1.633,98 Mio.

Gotta 'fess up - 2 years+ in W17 and we've finally been discovered to have never been in war - the above ODA is purely from clearing barbs.

...and a special thankyou to BA's generosity for not wanting to waste their time warring us, like so many other tribes and allowing us to defeat the grey swarm of barbs that we concentrate on.

Nocnoidozor - an interesting hypothesis, shame it's a dribbling brown drizzle you're spouting. I'd like to point you in the direction of TWStats.com - this is a useful website that tracks all sorts of statistics from tribalwars, and a great place for seeing exactly what has been going on in W17 since its conception. You'll find it useful if you check it out!

Woody - the time HAS come for you to bow out, and is long overdue, ever since your first less-than-friendly spoutings and game play from when we first warred against CHE!!! (sorry Noc - we couldn't have, we don't war tribes). It has taken a while to be in strike range due to your hiding behind 2 Ks of meat shield, but strike range we are, and therefore it is time for retribution.

As for hitting delete, it STILL hasn't happened - he mailed last night. Ruse to ease pressure? We'll see. But even if he does hit delete, it'll be five days or so before barbing, so plenty of time for us to stock up on nobles to take those barbs we have been at war with since day 1 of np's formation. With so many, we'd better be careful they don't fight back - we've never taken on so many at once, and I am not sure we're up to it...

BH - it will be good to be fully active against you once again (sorry Noc - we can't do, we don't war tribes), just as soon as our diversion to the south has been taken care of - don't worry, we haven't forgotten about you, and yes, we still love you and all the barbs we have to fight.

DeletedUser

Sorry from Woody for being a bit offtopic.

Really sad to hear that you are going ,and that no tribe want to invite you .
And its really sad to hear that np is against you, np is a sad tribe ,iv heard lots of emberesing things coming from them lately ,yet
again they are still here today just cos BA was generous, and didnt want to waste their time like many other tribes ,waring them. Add to that they didnt war anyone and you have np. Now they even think they are some major power setting conditions to many really sad .

Just to say that this is only my opinion ,nothing more .

Well, as most know I'm not a big fan of sharing any bit of our diplomacy on the public, but it's quite fortunate it is only your personal opinion. :icon_wink:

We have never accepted an ally just because we didn't want to waste time on destroying someone; in fact we never had issues with stockpiling hostiles as our OD and diplomatical history can back it quite easily.

I'm not typically broadcasting such things but this "waste" is one of our strongest allies for a reason. Actually, most tribes could kill for such allies; and those tribes are dying out part of because they don't have a single ally even being any time close to the ones like *np*.

Hmmm, you've sussed np!

Opponents defeated (Tribes)
As attacker As defender Total
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Fekete Sereg 4.006,60 Mio.
2 Wisdom 2.324,37 Mio.
3 [Northern Paladins] 1.987,17 Mio.
4 Brotherhood of Steel 1.750,38 Mio.
5 The Art Of War 1.633,98 Mio.

Gotta 'fess up - 2 years+ in W17 and we've finally been discovered to have never been in war - the above ODA is purely from clearing barbs.

...and a special thankyou to BA's generosity for not wanting to waste their time warring us, like so many other tribes and allowing us to defeat the grey swarm of barbs that we concentrate on.

Don't worry much about it. We have never fight or won any war either, it seems to be a pattern on north. :icon_wink:
Oh, did we just pass 4 Mrd ODA? Must be a mistake!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sad to see you go old friend! hope to continue talking through PnP when i get back :)

robi zmaj

Sorry from Woody for being a bit offtopic.

Well, as most know I'm not a big fan of sharing any bit of our diplomacy on the public, but it's quite fortunate it is only your personal opinion. :icon_wink:

We have never accepted an ally just because we didn't want to waste time on destroying someone; in fact we never had issues with stockpiling hostiles as our OD and diplomatical history can back it quite easily.

I'm not typically broadcasting such things but this "waste" is one of our strongest allies for a reason. Actually, most tribes could kill for such allies; and those tribes are dying out part of because they don't have a single ally even being any time close to the ones like *np*.

Don't worry much about it. We have never fight or won any war either, it seems to be a pattern on north. :icon_wink:

You still live? yaaaaaaay xD

DeletedUser33191

LOL - Nearly 6 Mrd ODA on nothing but barbs between us :icon_redface:

Nocnoidozor

dj deep down inside you know that that wars and those odd and od that you are now waving with came from wars with tribes that are already in wars or have died out so you go in for the kill or by recruiting players and many other things by the way when you are on to that barb thin i bet half of that odd or od that you talk about is from barbs ... really ,as i said dont want to wast time looking into np on tw stats.
And now you wave with BH war ,but dj you got into that war as i said when BH was already in war with TITANS so having them in front of you really makes things hard for BH (im backing up said above).Just to say that BH lost many members good members that made BH .
And lets say this just an example ,if you np was in place of TITANS ,and BH declared on you year ago (saying this cos you would never first declare) we all know what the outcome would be ...

MM i respect your opinion the most ,so again i say - this is just my opinion.

DeletedUser

i bet half of that odd or od that you talk about is from barbs ...

I know form a reliable source it's way more than half. Especially ODD - all of it came from barbs. They are one hell of attackers!

netjakdim

Well simply to tell the truth you can look at my od and see what a war with barbs will do for you. I have not been in any serious battle since the war with SFF and C13. Yet I still have points in all the categories.