Time to bow out......

DeletedUser

You still live? yaaaaaaay xD

I know that's what I said too!

Good job woody, you lasted a very long time,over 2 years now.
But you could've recruited a badass apprentice to continue yer work :)

As to the ongoing fight here:
@MM: I don't understand your sarcasm :/ The reason you said it. Has anyone ever doubted BA's ODa? Blasphemy!
Tons of nukes & fakes + red dots all the time, thats their secret :O

@NP: You always have been and may be considered the barb eaters; I mean, except the war with BH, I can't remember no war where you've been dominant( meaning, you started it, you fought it,etc), and I've been around W17 forums since Legend and CHE!!'s era.

You always joined in other wars and fought outnumbering greatly your enemy; and I don't remember *np* having any adversaries to match their skill and activity (except BH maybe, but I see inactivity there too in the war). I mean, BA and TAO had Pixies/Birth/Storm, Wisdom was with Mojo, everyone had their lover except *np*, or am I wrong?
And not to mention the mergers, reminiscin' how you hugged that corner there in K01,K02,K03 and etc with FATE and Dk (or what was their names).

And those are some of the reasons of why you're accused of whatever you're accused above?

DeletedUser

I think we're just a tribe people love to hate so all of our achievements will be played down and our faults magnified by people who dont like us but its not important. This is woody's thread not np's.

Bye Woody. I dont know if you remember you were also my ally once aswell as my enemy when i was in DEFCON.

Nocnoidozor

You see you ware in DEFCON recruited by np :D np got all your od and odd and tell us how did you get into np what happened ?

SmaXa

Sad to see you go woody, i always saw you as an inspiring player.

DeletedUser

You don't even know how tribal OD/ODD/ODA is calculated in game lol.

mate, the change of how ODA was calculated happened 6 or so months into the age of w17! and then it changed to people who get oda in the tribe keep it there (ie: when they leave the oda doesnt decrease except on twstats)

DeletedUser

Well Noc,

There are very good reasons he wasn't recruited which you can figure out in game via IGM or something.

Also, being a former member of the *np* in its early stages I can say that they are a fierce tribe. I saw wars they were in early on where they were outnumbered and battling for continental control.

Some moves they made you may see differently but I see most of there moves very strategic and smart. They are in a very dangerous location. The middle sectors of a world be it rim or core always are. Well, I won't say more except to check TW stats. Seems that is a problem for you though.

I don't understand why you are degrading NP for not recruiting woody?

DeletedUser

Bmg every tribe in its early stages has to be fierce to control its home Ks. Most of the players you go against are either noobs (who turtle) or an odd experienced player every so often and what not.

But since i remember a year or more ago(and no offense to np), eveyone used to call it the tribe that either jumped in on a war that was almost finishing. Ie: they never started 1 war by themselves, it was always someone fighting another and they took sides and joined in.

Now that is easy since they can grow quite fast and big easily, where the enemy has its attention else where...

Nocnoidozor

Well Noc,

There are very good reasons he wasn't recruited which you can figure out in game via IGM or something.

Also, being a former member of the *np* in its early stages I can say that they are a fierce tribe. I saw wars they were in early on where they were outnumbered and battling for continental control.

Some moves they made you may see differently but I see most of there moves very strategic and smart. They are in a very dangerous location. The middle sectors of a world be it rim or core always are. Well, I won't say more except to check TW stats. Seems that is a problem for you though.

I don't understand why you are degrading NP for not recruiting woody?

Im not degrading np cos of woody ,yet again its a sad move from them to condition anyone especially him .You must respect some people even if you dont like them ,and even if that dosent stack with your opinions.
Not to say that he in his full activity is better then and was better then anyone from np will ever be ,i mean when woody was in first 10 player of the world you couldnt find 1 from np in first 40 in every aspect ...
And bgm if you saked me about my opinion on np 6 months or 1 year ago it would be same as now...

There are just too many things that are not respected in this matter + who kows how many other things, i probably left many out witch i will remember later.
But everyone made their decision so thats that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not to say that he in his full activity is better then and was better then anyone from np will ever be ,i mean when woody was in first 10 player of the world you couldnt find 1 from np in first 40 in every aspect ...

It's like saying 'when DoP has been the first then [BA] wasn't!". Does it have any relevance to their current value? Well, checking the map... no, it doesn't. The only relation that the second emerged by destroying the first; which is actually a more relevant part to this case.

Woody is a mature player and had several choices to make the one which suits him the best; he chose this, though it doesn't mean he was lacking any other option.

I also can't decide if fighting against *np* on woody's goodbye topic - thus completely derailing it - isn't more disrespectful towards woody, than, actually, towards *np*.

Whipped

Isn't this like... a bye bye woody thread?

* Edit * Just read your final sentence MM :p

DeletedUser33191

i mean when woody was in first 10 player of the world you couldnt find 1 from np in first 40 in every aspect ...

Noc,

No doubt correct - np formed in NW K24, and probably hadn't even been seeded with players - it takes awhile to catch up, but we've more than achieved that...

However, considering you seem to worship his game-play, explain the mere 24 mill ODA in 2+ years? Remove the barb clearances from that, and it does make you wonder just exactly how many 'live' enemies he actually nuked!

Given woody's sheer number of vills, then 24 mill ODA is a couple of months nuking.

Truth is, he was a massive barb-muncher that hid behind his meat wall throwing insults, and quit once he saw the sheer weight of incomings from np, which land soon... Should get at least 1/4 of woody's total ODA, just from one strike - kinda puts that in perspective, doesn't it. Perhaps you should take a note of current ODA (185,47 mill), as even I am interested how much I will gain from this one strike :icon_biggrin:

Crazychamps,

But since i remember a year or more ago(and no offense to np), eveyone used to call it the tribe that either jumped in on a war that was almost finishing. Ie: they never started 1 war by themselves, it was always someone fighting another and they took sides and joined in.

So not facts you are quoting then, just the propoganda of those tribes that were declared upon by us? Please don't ridicule yourself by quoting spoutings as facts, and seek the truth first.

I don't know how many times on the forums I need to explain our choice of enemies, and quite frankly justifying np's diplomacy and choices is a waste of my time. I have always worked for the best interests of my tribe and continue to do so. I have been making decisions for my tribe since its conception - some may be good, some may be bad, but I'm only human.

Let's say for arguments sake.

1. That a tribe bordering you decides they will throw some nukes at you, whilst at war with another tribe. Do you:

a. Apologise to them for being in their way?
b. Do nothing, as they are at war?
c. Declare war on them for their first strike (oooh, jumping in on a war!)?

2. A tribe decides to take in an enemy tribe you are warring, and either recruit these refugees directly to their own tribe, or make the enemy tribe their academy. Whilst doing this they are already at war with your allies. Do you:

a. Apologise for nuking their new academy and back off from chasing refugees?
b. Do nothing, as they are already at war?
c. Declare war on them for harbouring refugees (oooh, jumping in on another war!)?

3. A tribe you are warring disbands and those refugees all seek refuge in another tribe (who are already warring your allies) who take them all in, despite knowing you are warring them. Do you:

a. Back off and let them recruit the enemy?
c. Declare war on them for harbouring refugees (oooh, jumping in on another war!)?

4. Your allies declare on a tribe. That tribe then recruits your enemies to bolster their numbers/points. Do you:

a. Tell your allies you don't fight wars and back off, allowing the other tribe to recruit your enemies?
c. Declare war alongside your allies (oooh, jumping in on another war!) after warning the other tribe that if they do not release the refugees they have recruited you will declare?

1c - CHE!!!
2c - PIXIES / Spr
3c - STORM
4c - BH

All seems pretty cut and dried really - I challenge any leader to not choose (c) in each instance.

The fact that the other tribes declared on were already in a war is pretty much a poor choice on their behalf - if you are already in a war, why provoke more to join in? Why degrade np for their enemies' poor decisions? It may be a good indicator as to exactly WHY the above listed tribes (less BH) are no longer in existence.

These are just the 'publicly' aware wars. of course there were many smaller tribes along the way when we were far smaller and clearly not as good as the greats in the centre of the world (joining the world early appears to make you a good player??), but of course, they "don't count", especially if they were not already in a war with anyone else :icon_wink:

If you can publicly declare right here and now that you would NOT have 'jumped in' on a war with a tribe that provoked you and worked against your tribe's interests, then
1. It will confirm why you are NOT a leader.
2. I will acknowledge that we 'jump in' on wars (when provoked :icon_razz:).

Chansclo,

@NP: You always have been and may be considered the barb eaters; I mean, except the war with BH, I can't remember no war where you've been dominant( meaning, you started it, you fought it,etc), and I've been around W17 forums since Legend and CHE!!'s era

Being around the 'forums' means you've listened to those that shout the loudest - congrats on being easily led rather than checking facts yourself.

You always joined in other wars and fought outnumbering greatly your enemy; and I don't remember *np* having any adversaries to match their skill and activity (except BH maybe, but I see inactivity there too in the war).

Isn't it strange how when you are winning any war, it is played down as inactivity on their part that makes it easy? All tribes have inactives, and some have more than most when they are nuked out of existence. Again, check facts not make it up.

And not to mention the mergers, reminiscin' how you hugged that corner there in K01,K02,K03 and etc with FATE and Dk (or what was their names).

yes we merged some players in - Am I to assume that there is a point in the game where you cannot recruit anymore and must rely solely on conquers? At least I merged players that were not in a war with someone else, thus not making the bizarre choice of provoking another tribe to declare on us when we already were at war with tribes that had done just that to us. :icon_wink:

BMG,

The early days of np were certainly fun, and some risky moves were made, and yes, I remember being against tribes much larger than np, where we were fighting for our K dominance - they were good times, when pnp wasn't full of mud slinging. Thanx for the insights from a player that was ACTUALLY there, instead of random insults from those that weren't.

MM,

Correct - this is woody's goodbye, so who knows why people have decided to degrade np's achievements in this thread? Must be because he is an enemy of np and has been treated as such - apparently, any enemy of np is not a valid target, and it is THAT that causes the ill-informed to stir themselves into an anti-np frenzy. Perhaps they should declare on us, as we'd never decalre on them (unless they are already getting whooped by others, in which case we'll gladly join in). :icon_wink:

Woody,

Apologies for hijacking your goodbye to justify our decisions/existence, but I am afraid I have the right to defend np when challenged.

I would like to thank you for keeping us focussed on moving south for the last year in order to get to you through 2 Ks depth of enemy vills, and a big thank you for allowing us to move in with no resistance - it IS what we do best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just opened a new publishing company called TW books. I was wondering if I can publish your novel for you?

DeletedUser

I just opened a new publishing company called TW books. I was wondering if I can publish your novel for you?

Lol Its too long nobody would read it :icon_wink: Theres no reason for you guys in NP to defend yourselves if your a top 5 tribe thats been here since the world began filling out then you've already proven yourselves and anybody who says otherwise is just looking for somebody to hate...

DeletedUser33191

Cane,

If you could, yes, please, and I'll give you a commision on the royalties :icon_biggrin:
(Apologies for the long post, but had a lot to reply to and state). I don't post on pnp often, so have to make up for it when I do :icon_wink:

iamcool, Blood Claret,

Thanx for your supportive comments. At least someone realises the efforts to lead a top tribe, and that it doesn't 'just happen'.

Crazychamps,

Still waiting a reply to your ideal courses of action.

DeletedUser33191

Truth is, he was a massive barb-muncher that hid behind his meat wall throwing insults, and quit once he saw the sheer weight of incomings from np, which land soon... Should get at least 1/4 of woody's total ODA, just from one strike - kinda puts that in perspective, doesn't it. Perhaps you should take a note of current ODA (185,47 mill), as even I am interested how much I will gain from this one strike

190,71 Mio. (Not quite a 1/4...)