Time to bow out......

DeletedUser

question number 1.

Answer: First depends on how many nukes, was it a mistake or was it cause they wanted to war you guys too. Thus choosing 1c is the best option.

question 3 - Storm

only player/tribe that np were fighting that joined Storm was karmalot, and he left after he was told that we are not going to stack every single one of his vills
If you say you were also warring Pixies (can't remember their tribe name, K44), then when i sat them how come i had nothing comming from you at them!

And what seems odd to me is that for the past year + you have always managed to find a tribe that was at war with your allies and either attacked you or recruited refugees ... (as you state in all your questions) But yet you couldn't find 1 that was never at war to hit by yourselves, [sarcasm]gosh there were only 5 tribes out there at that time too was there not [/sarcasm]

and tbh the reason why only big or skillful tribes are the ones noticed by PnP are because those are the most exciting wars, not like the small ones that dont even put up a fight except for the odd 1 or 2 players in the whole of the nooby tribe.

And mate i have been a leader before and I have led successful tribes, thus you are going on the conclusion of my world 17 face on my my tw opinion as a whole! :icon_wink:
So go ahead and confirm how i am not a leader :)

PS: I am leaving tw for a few months this week, so might not be able to respond to your next post unless there is internet in the airport! Enjoy
So go ahead and confirm how i am not a leader :)

DeletedUser33413

If nobody else will then i wont mind CC lol =D

I agree with both of you, i have always believed NP to be a tribe that jumps in on existing wars to take advantage of them, now until recently (say 2-3 months ago) that could have been considered a bad thing.

However the rate at which NP are moving in on the BH proves they are a tribe worthy of their place, and while i might not agree with what i consider to be truth; I cannot say it hasnt worked and that it was a smart thing to do as a tribe and that i believe them to be one of the top 3 tribes in the world based on conquers, forum presence and apparant activity.

killergoon=-

why all the hate? they havent been rimmed, are on winning side, players still there, they are obviously doing something right. not that im saying it has to much meaning, but why are those that have been rimmed or people who were in fallen/extinct tribes hating?

DeletedUser

why are those that have been rimmed or people who were in fallen/extinct tribes hating?

You already answered that just in the very same sentence. I can't see a single player whining about *np* but the ones who were all failing to outlast them.

I also don't remember them "jumping" on a target. They started warring CHE!! before us, while CHE was being a lot bigger than *np* were. They started warring PIXIES when they recruited a whole tribe *np* was already warring with and they refused to release those players (in which case a declaration is kind of expected and if any, the recruiter side should be blamed for the situation). They moved on STORM when STORM recruited PIXIES/B|RTH and CHE players at the same time, again, any real tribe would have done the same. They started warring BH on TITAN's side, but honestly, BH in those times was bigger than TITANS and *np* together - hardly an easy picking, the easy decision in fact would have been to side with BH and destroy TITANS from two sides. They didn't choose that nor they ever abandoned TITANS, and it speaks more about them than any of the fallen players' whinings.

(if people really want to continue it may worth to dedicate an own thread to *np*'s PR; which in their case I wouldn't care much about at all as every tribe is already having their well developed opinion about them, or any other tribe still being in the game; some random comments from fallen people won't change much)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why all the hate? they havent been rimmed, are on winning side, players still there, they are obviously doing something right. not that im saying it has to much meaning, but why are those that have been rimmed or people who were in fallen/extinct tribes hating?

Hating? i don't hate np whatsoever, i am just voicing my opinion to the way they they reached their spot. It may be wrong in my eyes but it worked very well, as i mentioned in a previous post, it allowed them to grow large and in a very short time, so congrats to them and their players.

and they are good players and a good tribe all in all. :)

even a discussion between me and dj has to be called hating, maybe we are debating and trying to liven up the forums :D

EDIT: MM it was not us that brought back the past, all some of us said was that we disagreed with the way they reached this place and you guys brought the past tribes names and what not!

Last edited by a moderator:

killergoon=-

Hating? i don't hate np whatsoever, i am just voicing my opinion to the way they they reached their spot. It may be wrong in my eyes but it worked very well, as i mentioned in a previous post, it allowed them to grow large and in a very short time, so congrats to them and their players.

and they are good players and a good tribe all in all. :)

even a discussion between me and dj has to be called hating, maybe we are debating and trying to liven up the forums :D

EDIT: MM it was not us that brought back the past, all some of us said was that we disagreed with the way they reached this place and you guys brought the past tribes names and what not!

i replace my hate with dislike and "unrespectful" (talking about game respect, yes i am)

DeletedUser

Great post Dave!
I just don't have the strength to counter those "facts" people just read and repeat (with 0% brain utilization) on this pnp forum - but from now on we can just c/p your post :)

matko88

Just a little addons MM.

They started warring PIXIES when they recruited a whole tribe *np* was already warring with and they refused to release those players (in which case a declaration is kind of expected and if any, the recruiter side should be blamed for the situation).
A little correction. We didn't declare on PIXIES until they haven't started to sending nukes at us from the south. We were keeping our focus on K4 even when they take in Birth as their academy tribe. They provoke us with attacking from south (more than one month later than they made birth their academy so they also prepared for an assault and we were concentrating on K4 but they still failed against tribe that don't know how to fight, yes they were in war already but they should think about their decisions before) and there is no other choice than to retaliate.

They moved on STORM when STORM recruited PIXIES/B|RTH and CHE players at the same time, again, any real tribe would have done the same.
Also here we concentrated on players that were refugees not on others.

Crazy, CHE fired a lot of nukes at us. They had villages in our Ks and they didn't bow down when we forbidden them to noble more barbs. Have a nice trip :)

DeletedUser

Woody old friend. I hope to see you again in any of the worlds of TW. Have a great life and take care.

As this now seem to be the thread about "how bad is np" I will give my opinion.

They have been having an easy ride to the top. Smart moves and logical strategic decisions. Your strategy to use every single member who got an attackbutton at the mouse to throw nukes many k:s away is effective. A few months and most targets get bored and quit......like myself and a few others I know. Anyway, I said it while playing here and I say it again. Djnelson is a great leader who can get all thos guys to do their part. I remember at one stage, 41 different attackers at the same time.

DeletedUser77516

Actually if I can remember correctly in k13/14 there was a big war during the start of the world with tribes like KoW, tied by blood thirst and the one tribe that kept changeing it's name and had a civil war. NP who did not start in that k but moved into it took the area over and beat tied by blood thirst. They did take some players from the tribe but they successfully one the area over.

DeletedUser

hmmmm....so many changes in this world since I've been gone.