Time to Carve the Roast BEAST - (100 vs. BEAST)

thebigt625

We’re not here for drama, just to declare,
And to all: keep it clean and keep it fair.
So gather 'round, World 100, I've got something to share:

Carving the Roast BEAST
By: BigT -Battlepants

We don’t underestimate you, lil Beast,
But we certainly aren’t afraid in the least.

A war that you asked, no, you begged for.
We just won our last, so why not one more?

DT, HUN, HUGS, GR, and now SLEEP,*
All while at our door step you creep.

You wanted our attention, plain to see,
I hope you’re filling, because we are hungryyy.

Crikey!! BEAST caught bothering one of the 100 Hungry Hippos!
giphy.gif

Slowly moving south and west,
With Killa Gorilla beating (off) on his chest.:D
giphy.gif

We’re not small and we’re not close to broken,
For you to win, that seems to be the token.

Oh wait, Radical BEAST have barely even warred?
Well, better be careful playing around with that sword.

Cut yourself once, shame on ODZ,
Cut yourself twice, shame on me?

We are ready to give you the attention you crave,
Let's see how many of your own players you can save. o_O

Let’s get this started, its time to feast,
Its time to carve up some Roast BEAST!!!

giphy.gif

Before I see any stupid gang bang comments or crying and complaining, this is just how the world is progressing.

Regardless of your feelings, and regardless of how loudly you cry, this war is a direct result of the direction of the world and a direct result of the behavior of all participants.

If BEAST ever wanted this war to move in any other direction, then that should have been worked a lot harder for and a lot sooner.

If this is exactly what you wanted, then I hope you’re ready.
ShowyUltimateHoiho-size_restricted.gif

Best of luck to both sides!
*Also, that wasn't bragging, just a recap of growth source for our tribe.

Much <3

Last edited:

DeletedUser115770

It's all the result of you dirty works, Trying to recruit 2 top members of ODZ or encouraging/forcing other tribes to be at war with 100...

Is war this kind of scary for you guys to do this actions? :D

DeletedUser122108

92M+ Tribe versus 25M+ Tribe. BEAST should just mass delete. :D No point fighting this hopeless war. ;)

arabela

It's all the result of you dirty works, Trying to recruit 2 top members of ODZ or encouraging/forcing other tribes to be at war with 100...

Is war this kind of scary for you guys to do this actions? :D

If you ask me, i have too many "wounds" in this game to be scared. I don't want to sound ego or smth, but i am playing for fun and i won't cry if i lose...again! Will be here for your blood fest till end.

92M+ Tribe versus 25M+ Tribe. BEAST should just mass delete. :D No point fighting this hopeless war. ;)

Well, not sure if we should take your advice considering your name :X

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Beast wanted war with everyone and when they got it they just Cry "oh mommy it is a gangbang bla bla bla"

arabela

Nobody cried or asked for it. But you just admited it's a gangbang ;)

DeletedUser115571

Love the declaration ....

But it is a gang bang, even if u like it to admit or not :))

We have realised that whatever we do, you guys transform it into a gangbang so why not start out like that from the beginning since that is the cup of tea you enjoy the most.

Source of statement. We warred creed, and your family tribe joined in making it a gangbang as soon as it was clear Creed could not stand up to us.

We also warred Code, yet again history repeated itself, Once it was clear that Code was losing you turned coat and went for our food, making it a proper gangbang. Now. Your best bet would probably be to continue attacking us together with Code, but you figured it was easier to kill off your alliance than take on a proper enemy.

Now we could have taking you on on our own, but we figured that is now how you like it. You guys brag to left and right how fantastic you are and how scared we all are from you, besides the ones realising facts and feel life is unfair to them atm.... I guess that was the reason you turned on Code aswell. You really feared them.. huh...

Anyhow, I have been in the position to piss off a whole world at once, it always came back to bite me in the buttocks. Guess you are experiencing the same at the moment. In any case good luck.. Personally I am just happy to be part of ridding Cody from this world.

Nobody cried or asked for it. But you just admited it's a gangbang ;)
Its three vs two, That make it groupwar not gangbang.

arabela

It's a threesome not a gangbang

i would like to announce you that you have no idea what 3some is. or maybe u didnt understand there are 4 tribes involved... :S

Or maybe math is a hard one for you...

@mintcream since i play tw i only saw "gangbang" term. If you like to change that, we can do it for you. And ofc, if u compare 100, ODZ or us with Mode size and you think u can count them as a 5th part, yeah....but, it kinda sounds ridiculous. Just my opinion...

Last edited:

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i would like to announce you that you have no idea what 3some is. or maybe u didnt understand there are 4 tribes involved... :S

Or maybe math is a hard one for you...
Idk. ODZ and swedes are one tribe, if you watching us as two tribes thats your watching perspective but we are all one.
Beastmode is secound tribe and 100 is the third, still a mdfkn threesome

DeletedUser115571

@mintcream since i play tw i only saw "gangbang" term. If you like to change that, we can do it for you. And ofc, if u compare 100, ODZ or us with Mode size and you think u can count them as a 5th part, yeah....but, it kinda sounds ridiculous. Just my opinion...[/QUOTE]

As long as you have Cody in Mode it will be counted. Wether you find that ridicolous or not is of no concern to me. I do however believe that whaever we would have written you would have trolled along finding parts of it being not to your liking. That is also not of my concern. Its still a groupwar. As it looks like you guys being the recievers of our love. We dont mind, we are generally this generous now that Xmas soon is knocking on the door.

arabela

As long as you reply to my post trying to clarify means you are concerned. :)

DeletedUser119197

Not played TW in a while wouldn’t mind getting a look into this world/ a fight, if anyone needs a FL player message me on Skype “igetbanged101” not bothered tribe size wanna see if Worlds interesting :)

DeletedUser50733

HardNutz? You’ll have to go to 100/ODZ, Beast is full...