Time to Carve the Roast BEAST - (100 vs. BEAST)

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You can only put 100 and A555F in the stats with ODZ and swedes, we don't have any connections to other tribes or make 2 stats. Don't be Riot with putting all tribes vs only them lul

DeletedUser122108

Considering that you quoted and replied to me then clearly I am talking to someone. I can taste a hint of salt from your post though :S

The only thing your stats show is that BEAST should have focused on nobling non 100/ODZ targets as it obviously just slowed them down and basically ruined them. Not to mention felina isn't part of 100 or ODZ ^^

So all In all, you've no idea what you're talking about. This war was over when BEAST for some stupid reason decided to mess with 100 and with ODZs food, and big themselves up so much. (I hope you realise how stupid it is to post those stats)

LOL. Except ODZ and Swedes, all of that tribe included are following Alex's command like puppets. Some said he doesn't mind if they don't win the world as long as they are helping Alex. That's how good 100 of Duke is. Maybe your stupid enough not to know that.

No salt, just fact. BEAST will lose this war against the world. Any decent player knows that. It's a matter of who will eat first to have an advantage on End Game war of 100 and Alexs minions versus ODZ Family.

DeletedUser122108

You can only put 100 and A555F in the stats with ODZ and swedes, we don't have any connections to other tribes or make 2 stats. Don't be Riot with putting all tribes vs only them lul

It is what it is. Every relevant tribe left in this world is against BEAST. No point denying that this is complete carnage. No reason for BEAST members to fight anymore. 25M+ Tribe versus Almost 100M+ ;)

awper

LOL. Except ODZ and Swedes, all of that tribe included are following Alex's command like puppets. Some said he doesn't mind if they don't win the world as long as they are helping Alex. That's how good 100 of Duke is. Maybe your stupid enough not to know that.

I never nor did anyone else deny that a55 and rse are working for Alex, that has been obvious foreeeeever, especially as A55 is literally called ALEX'S FRIENDS. I still don't get your point, You posted some stupid as hell stats and said some stupid shit to try and.. well tbh I have no idea wth you're trying to do other than emberass yourself and basically tell everyone that you're a coward and only play this game for easy wins/trophy hunting. Believe it or not, some people actually play this game because it's a game, woah mind blown!!!

No salt, just fact. BEAST will lose this war against the world. Any decent player knows that. It's a matter of who will eat first to have an advantage on End Game war of 100 and Alexs minions versus ODZ Family.

Again.. what the hell are you talking about? No salt, just fact ? It's fact that you're just salty, and it's very highly probable that beast will lose this war but that is purely because of the actions BEAST has taken. You cannot blame anyone else in this entire world if BEAST lose. They beat their drums as loudly as they could to start this war and now that's it happened, "o m g so unfair world against beast, damn Alex and his puppets..."

Any decent player knows that no matter what it looks like, you fight till the end and make it hell for your enemy even with the last standing spear you have and whatever happens, you atleast know that you put up the best fight you had in you and learned from it.

DeletedUser122108

I never nor did anyone else deny that a55 and rse are working for Alex, that has been obvious foreeeeever, especially as A55 is literally called ALEX'S FRIENDS. I still don't get your point, You posted some stupid as hell stats and said some stupid shit to try and.. well tbh I have no idea wth you're trying to do other than emberass yourself and basically tell everyone that you're a coward and only play this game for easy wins/trophy hunting. Believe it or not, some people actually play this game because it's a game, woah mind blown!!!

Again.. what the hell are you talking about? No salt, just fact ? It's fact that you're just salty, and it's very highly probable that beast will lose this war but that is purely because of the actions BEAST has taken. You cannot blame anyone else in this entire world if BEAST lose. They beat their drums as loudly as they could to start this war and now that's it happened, "o m g so unfair world against beast, damn Alex and his puppets..."

Any decent player knows that no matter what it looks like, you fight till the end and make it hell for your enemy even with the last standing spear you have and whatever happens, you atleast know that you put up the best fight you had in you and learned from it.

"embarrass" is the term, seems like awper embarrassing himself talking a lot with no substance. :D

That stats is all the tribe BEAST fighting now via stacks or nukes. That's the point posting that stats and I don't see BEAST complaining about it.

I'm not even playing in BEAST, planning to come back as I have a co-play offer on 100, ODZ and BEAST and since BEAST will be gone soon that's not an option anymore, tell me what's your tribe and name awper and I'll show you ingame how to fight soon. ;)

awper

"embarrass" is the term, seems like awper embarrassing himself talking a lot with no substance. :D

That stats is all the tribe BEAST fighting now via stacks or nukes. That's the point posting that stats and I don't see BEAST complaining about it.

I'm not even playing in BEAST, planning to come back as I have a co-play offer on 100, ODZ and BEAST and since BEAST will be gone soon that's not an option anymore, tell me what's your tribe and name awper and I'll show you ingame how to fight soon. ;)

Lmao, so yet again you start spouting crap without an actual point. Oh no, I made a spelling error.. have you read your own posts? They're filled with grammatically incorrect sentences and spelling errors but I understand, you're salty as ffff and couldn't come up with a better argument than attack a single word I spelt wrong. Damn I must have gotten under your skin lol.

The stats is all the tribe beast fighting?
Thats the point posting that stats?

You can't put a bloody sentence together but you attack my spelling lol. That's just too funny.

I think it's been pretty obvious you don't play in beast nor are well Informed of the world based on all the pointless and salty crap you've said in this thread.

Back on Topic though, yet again I'll ask, what's the point of posting stats of tribes beast has fought against during this ENTIRE world? It obviously isn't the tribe beast is fighting NOW as you set the timeframe to FOREVER and a LOT of things have changed since.

You showed stats where beast are up 90+ caps against odz/100(and their tribes) but are down 7.5k conquers overall... what the hell do those stats say? Also, why the hell would beast complain about stats which show that they're winning somehow xD

"I'm not even playing, I have co offers from beast, 100 and odz.."

That crap is getting really old now. Come back when you're actually on an account, are well Informed of the events on this world and can actually back up anything you say. For now, take your salt back to the mines.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

100 join the war :d Dont lie mr Erdogan. Lol

DeletedUser119533

, You posted some stupid as hell stats and said some stupid shit to try and.. well tbh I have no idea wth you're trying to do.

The stats clearly show a miracle at work, so do not call them stupid

The stats clearly show that the coalition has nobled 10,413 villages without ever performing an op. While Beast have nobled 3124 villages without ever performing an op.

500 villages conquered against each other without ever performing an op.

It is impressive how no ops have ever been performed on this world, even with the numerous coincidences, which have nobles landing at the same time, from multiple players, from multiple tribes, all arriving at the same second.

It impressive that multiple tribes all declared on the same tribe, at around the same time, and launched attacks at the same time, on that tribe. It is even more impressive that although these tribes are not related in any way, or opping together, even when attacking the same targets, they never actually cross noble.

So maybe he is showing the stats as they are a complete anomally and the chances of them actually happening are less than 1 in a quadrillion, however, above all odds they managed to happen on this world.

Unless ofcourse players from Beast, ODZ, 100, RSE, CODE, Swedes, Drama etc are telling porkies, and lots of them are opping together

DeletedUser122108

Lmao, so yet again you start spouting crap without an actual point. Oh no, I made a spelling error.. have you read your own posts? They're filled with grammatically incorrect sentences and spelling errors but I understand, you're salty as ffff and couldn't come up with a better argument than attack a single word I spelt wrong. Damn I must have gotten under your skin lol.

The stats is all the tribe beast fighting?
Thats the point posting that stats?

You can't put a bloody sentence together but you attack my spelling lol. That's just too funny.

I think it's been pretty obvious you don't play in beast nor are well Informed of the world based on all the pointless and salty crap you've said in this thread.

Back on Topic though, yet again I'll ask, what's the point of posting stats of tribes beast has fought against during this ENTIRE world? It obviously isn't the tribe beast is fighting NOW as you set the timeframe to FOREVER and a LOT of things have changed since.

You showed stats where beast are up 90+ caps against odz/100(and their tribes) but are down 7.5k conquers overall... what the hell do those stats say? Also, why the hell would beast complain about stats which show that they're winning somehow xD

"I'm not even playing, I have co offers from beast, 100 and odz.."

That crap is getting really old now. Come back when you're actually on an account, are well Informed of the events on this world and can actually back up anything you say. For now, take your salt back to the mines.

awper, you talk a lot of nonsense and keep insulting BEAST and when I ask for your ingame name, you can't even tell it.. for me that's being a coward.

Come on, just tell me your ingame name. I don't want to join and commit to play an account and found out you're my tribemate.

Just be a man and say your name so we can settle this ingame soon.. or just shut up for being too scared telling where you play. ;)

awper

awper, you talk a lot of nonsense and keep insulting BEAST and when I ask for your ingame name, you can't even tell it.. for me that's being a coward.

Come on, just tell me your ingame name. I don't want to join and commit to play an account and found out you're my tribemate.

Just be a man and say your name so we can settle this ingame soon.. or just shut up for being too scared telling where you play. ;)
Honestly why do I even bother. I haven't insulted beast at all, all I've said is they baited this war so no point crying about a gang bang when it's what they basically made their goal.

The right people know who I am and thats all that matters :) Call me a coward if you want but atleast I can say I've been on this world from day 1 and will be here at the end no matter the outcome. With the shit you've been saying, I doubt you'll manage to actually get on an account anymore tbh, are people really that desperate? Let me know when you do :)

Good job on ignoring everything and coming back with more nonesense. You really are a bad troll, if that's what you're even trying to be, I honestly think you're just a moron.

DeletedUser122108

Spineless Coward who can't even tell his ingame name :D

Why? You have a front with BEAST and scared of incomings? ;)

I can get into account tonight if I wanted to, all I ask is what's your IGN to avoid the tribe where awper is playing. Are you that scared to tell your name? :D

awper

Honestly why do I even bother. I haven't insulted beast at all, all I've said is they baited this war so no point crying about a gang bang when it's what they basically made their goal.

The right people know who I am and thats all that matters :) Call me a coward if you want but atleast I can say I've been on this world from day 1 and will be here at the end no matter the outcome. With the shit you've been saying, I doubt you'll manage to actually get on an account anymore tbh, are people really that desperate? Let me know when you do :)

Good job on ignoring everything and coming back with more nonesense. You really are a bad troll, if that's what you're even trying to be, I honestly think you're just a moron.

DeletedUser122108

Good. just shut up and don't thrash some tribe here in forums when you don't have the guts to get catted ingame because of your loud mouth. Atleast players like Vahtos, Cody, ExTribute, Red Khan and almost everyone thrash talk their enemy tribe and not scared to get incomings ingame. You on the other hand write an essay to thrash talk BEAST but when asked what account your on, your too scared to tell. From now on, shut up or man up spineless coward ok? ;)

DeletedUser115770

Is this declaration written by the stupid guy with the battle pantaloons?

Wow, I'm just wondering when you beast guys will stop posting on the forums. It's just make you guys more stupid than before

DeletedUser115770

You are clueless. What to expect from a tribesman of the funfus alex!

Everyone knows that i'm part of ODZ family, so better to put time on the game than here, maybe that way some nukes would be dodged.

DeletedUser117803

to set the record straight, kultigin does not play in Beast and never has.
to my knowledge, he is not playing this world at all, but i cannot state that as a known fact.