Time to Carve the Roast BEAST - (100 vs. BEAST)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So if no tribe could survive the odds, how on earth does that prove that beasts is bad?

There is a clear difference between:
Tribes A and B at war. Half of tribe B quit, tribe A wins due to overwhelming odds.
and
Tribes A and B go to war against tribe C with overwhelming odds in their favor and win.

I wouldnt be suprised if you cant tell the difference given the comments i have seen from you so far on the forum, but there is one.

PS: I did not play w90, I am merely responding to the sceneario you described to me.

Mate I think you miss the entire concept of what I am saying here , your reading right , but not everything is the way it appears , I am merely ragging on Beast for ragging on me the way they did in 90 . They didn't care about the odds in 90 , so why should I care about the odds in 100 . Thanks for you curiosity though .

danny689

Can name a tribe this world that fought a 3-1 size disadvantage and was winning another that defended a heck of a lot longer than beast but was still considered a joke. I don’t think beasts skill are at question but more their desire to stick around when things get tough.

I mean in reality Beast broke just as fast as Code did. All I keep hearing is the gangbang the gangbang. What was the size of the front 100 had vs Beast? You guys had gave almost 0 resistance and didn't even look like you had stacks organized anywhere on the map

Call me crazy but I've been playing almost 12 years and can't remember a time ive seen a top 3 tribe quit this easily after a single op.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I mean in reality Beast broke just as fast as Code did. All I keep hearing is the gangbang the gangbang. What was the size of the front 100 had vs Beast? You guys had gave almost 0 resistance and didn't even look like you had stacks organized anywhere on the map

Call me crazy but I've been playing almost 12 years and can't remember a time ive seen a top 3 tribe quit this easily after a single op.

I’m not on about code lol code was terrible ><
And you say ‘you guys’ like I was part of either of them. My post was clearly a dig at them for the performance in the war

DeletedUser

It's hard to be critical of any tribe on the receiving end of ODZ's aggressive play style. (sans Code ofc who did absolutely nothing, except blame BEAST for not doing everything for them lul). ODZ's relentless aggression is second to none and they make life extremely difficult for their opponents. Looking forward to see if the 100 guys have the moxie to deal with it, unlike every other tribe to date.

DeletedUser119075

@ReD KhaN so what happened to your big talk about winning the world and rimming me with your big ego Mr Khan? Just another big talker with no action. You started crap and ended crap, spend less time on your ego and improve your game before you try and smack talk on the forums.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@ReD KhaN so what happened to your big talk about winning the world and rimming me with your big ego Mr Khan? Just another big talker with no action. You started crap and ended crap, spend less time on your ego and improve your game before you try and smack talk on the forums.

@FalseLooser Wait a secondyou little clown. When we start talk talk talk like you only do,you talk about stats now why not talk about stats only? talk about stats you noob.... lol What you do to rimmed me. How you help 100 rimmed me? Im rimmed ? haha You realy need some mental help then come ill give you some lessons bro :) So you are in other side of the world when we fight with 2 tribes and come here in forum post how im not rimmed you haha You rimmed me? clown lol

p.s. Look like ill be in your mouth for long time (again). :)

Last edited: