Time To Get Serious - Rx4U Declare

DeletedUser22731

It is true, butcher leaving did cause a big blow to us, but we are not all beaten and out yet ;)

DeletedUser

I'd like to ask how many time i'm gonna have to recap villages before people realise they won't ever get them permanently? Recapped 3 out of 3 in the two days i've had the account.. *YAWNS* You'd have thought they'd atleast TRY and send support with their trains..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Rx4U
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: JoKeZ» *TA
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 638
Side 2: 1,453
Difference: 815

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 38
Difference: 68

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,781,648
Side 2: 6,396,736
Difference: 3,615,088

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 732,518
Side 2: 269,368
Difference: 463,150

image.php

kingadam167

o_O So Jokez are now attacking? I haven't visited this thread or seen any stats in a while, just presumed Rx4u was nobling Jokez and Jokez was nobling other people faster than they was being nobled.

DeletedUser

o_O So Jokez are now attacking? I haven't visited this thread or seen any stats in a while, just presumed Rx4u was nobling Jokez and Jokez was nobling other people faster than they was being nobled.

That's what it looks like to me, Jokez is maybe doing some nobling but for the most part just nobling more than they get nobled off of them to keep a lead inpoints. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

That's what it looks like to me, Jokez is maybe doing some nobling but for the most part just nobling more than they get nobled off of them to keep a lead inpoints. :icon_biggrin:

well, yeah..

if you wanted to see if we were starting to noble back, wouldn't you check the 48 hour stats?

or maybe im wrong and spongebob doesn't really live in a pineapple under the sea.

DeletedUser

The 48 hour stats show 3-3.
Ooh well done, you're owning.

o_O

never said we were owning.

i was just saying that if people are going to compare who nobled the most recently, they should check 48 hour/ week stats
instead of posting the monthly or forever stats.

you're soo smart.

DeletedUser

Rx4u have now taken over Jokez in the tribe rankings :) At the startof this war they were nearly twice our size :)

DeletedUser

Rx4u have now taken over Jokez in the tribe rankings :) At the startof this war they were nearly twice our size :)

oh, don't forget our "faithful" council member zero made a bs ceasefire so you can stack your vills,
leaked out village claims and ops,
and offered to bring 1/3 of the tribe into rx4u.

woah, nicely done.

DeletedUser

oh, don't forget our "faithful" council member zero made a bs ceasefire so you can stack your vills,

woah, nicely done.

A single shred of evidence to support your claims?

And FYI, I haven't told anyone anything I learned about anything in Jokez, claims, village setups (for those of you who suggested I sat everyone to spy on them), ops, forums, hiddens, nothing. If I had, I can guarantee you it would have been so much worse. I could have deleted our forums, and dismissed everyone when I left, but I didn't.

Everyone makes me out as some malicious person who's sole intention was to screw Jokez over. I put a lot into Jokez, and despite the fact I've left, its a shame to see everyone I knew eating up so much crap without looking at any evidence or my track record.

So yeh, nicely done.

DeletedUser

woah, nicely done.

I'm quite sure that ceasefire gave BOTH sides the chance to stack vills. Ricky Sikes obviously knew it wasn't going to work thats whynot many members came over. SO stop crying, get on with it, we are still handing you your asses on a plate.

DeletedUser

haha, ricky hasnt been doing anything lately, i dont even knew if ricky said anything about the merger, hes been on vacation for 2 frickin weeks, and was supposed to be back monday, but yet still isnt back... so im wondering if he quit or not... and jokez is going downhill, and most of us know it, 82nd is mass recruiting our k24/k25 members, and then were losing on the frontlines... its not looking good for us. and jokez members, get mad at me all you want, but im just stating how things are....

WL

DeletedUser

haha, ricky hasnt been doing anything lately, i dont even knew if ricky said anything about the merger, hes been on vacation for 2 frickin weeks, and was supposed to be back monday, but yet still isnt back... so im wondering if he quit or not... and jokez is going downhill, and most of us know it, 82nd is mass recruiting our k24/k25 members, and then were losing on the frontlines... its not looking good for us. and jokez members, get mad at me all you want, but im just stating how things are....

WL

Are we mass recruiting because we took in 3 of your members ? :icon_rolleyes:
I really thought a Jokez member knew more about mass recruiting than that :lol:

Besides, we just took over half a continent by inviting in 3 players. Big whoop, wanna fight about it? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ok, well u took 3 players worth more than a million points put together..... and i honestly dont care that much lol, and i dont really want to fight...... considering your not that close to me either....