Time To Panic!

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Des, I admire the fact you can actually stand being around these forum dwellers. I was excited about this post when I woke up, but reading through it has just made me angry..

Good luck with your meaningless arguments guys. Oh no wait..That's right. You guys are just feeding your ego :p

Just shut your mouths and prepare to die.

DeletedUser

Good luck with your meaningless arguments guys. Oh no wait..That's right. You guys are just feeding your ego :p

Just shut your mouths and prepare to die.

:icon_neutral: Des attempted to insult me with little evidence for around five hundred words. And declared victory before the war was started and we are feeding our ego's? What ever your smoking I sure could use, must be awfully strong if that makes any sense to you. Des is acting like a child, and was treated like one.

DeletedUser

I'm looking forward to watching this play out, good luck to both sides.

But I'm just confused, Daethon, you say that this isn't your gangbang, which is fine, but if it isn't your's then whose is it?

And this was posted in the Omen thread,

Before you try and diss on One for their conservative planning, wait until you see how effective it is ;)

this may not be your gangbang, I don't know if One has other leaders besides you or not, but perhaps its one of the other One leaders? I just feel the arguing on both sides is getting pointless and questions need to be answered.

Anyways, this is going to be a good fight looking forward to how it plays out, glad there is finally some activity on the forums :)

And everyone (should have anyways) knew that One and Omen were going to be working together against R4ki. I tend to favor the underdog, however I respect Matt and Perv as players, so it's going to be an interesting battle.

Anyways enough of my rambling, good luck to both sides, I think it could go either way tbh. Depends who wants it more.

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
[8:35:26 PM] Matt!?!: okay in a few hours we will know their skill level
[8:35:32 PM] Matt!?!: if there are no cats
[8:35:34 PM] Matt!?!: or nukes in this
[8:35:38 PM] Matt!?!: they are a shit tribe

[8:36:12 PM] Matt!?!: border war
[8:36:15 PM] Matt!?!: then opp
[8:37:16 PM] Matt!?!: and this tribe has me :p
[8:37:16 PM] sidney (aka 'our fearless leader'): but atleast a few do
[8:37:20 PM] Matt!?!: I can snipe .005 seconds
[8:37:28 PM] Matt!?!: |-)

[9:36:20 PM] Matt!?!: In the last 3 years i have only lost ~10 villages ever
[9:36:23 PM] Matt!?!: ]:)

[8:42:59 PM] Matt!?!: tbh Im laughing at their attacks so far :p
[8:43:02 PM] Matt!?!: cause their poor

[11:05:37 PM] Matt!?!: I never lose a village

Haha. Yeah, maybe you're right...What ego?

Don't worry...I love you too, Matt.

DeletedUser

Haha. Yeah, maybe you're right...What ego?

Don't worry...I love you too, Matt.

Awesome so instead of proving my statements wrong you posted something which had nothing to do with this thread nor what I said:icon_neutral: Congratz

What ego was posted out here exactly?

Last edited by a moderator:

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Main topic of my post was pointing out the meaninglessness of arguing with your enemies about what you did or didn't do wrong.

Sure, many things various players in here have done/said might be questionable, but arguing your point with them means you give a damn about the image of yourself which you try to portray/Your image of who you think you are/Your ego shell! :)

We have gone to war now and we should all just be happy with that. This world has been miserably boring up until this point.

DeletedUser

Sure, many things various players in here have done/said might be questionable, but arguing your point with them means you give a damn about the image of yourself which you try to portray/Your image of who you think you are/Your ego shell! :).

You realize you did exactly what your condemning in your post :icon_neutral:

Though your post is true, which is why I have not gotten into such arguments, but saying Des is above all this is the pot calling the kettle black:icon_confused:

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's not exactly what I was condemning though! Read again and you'll find I was targeting players who are actually arguing about pointless things trying to make each other look bad, and themselves look better.

I'm not trying to make myself look like anything here..You see, my post DID have a point other than me trying to feel better about myself.

I just posted here with hopes that some may realize what I'm talking about! - Because if they realize, maybe they'll stop taking all the he says/she says "battle of the reputations" bs so seriously and just play the damn game.

I know I play to have fun, not to become a show pony or to be dragged into silly reputation/flaming/ego disputes :p

I never said Des wasn't fighting back in the reputation wars. I agree he needs to stop caring what others have to say so much, and just talk with TWStats instead.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I agree Stalker.... The only talking that needs to be done at the moment is :axemen::lightcavalry::axemen::lightcavalry::axemen::ram: followed by stats.

However, it's great to log on the externals and see 2 threads with 3 pages of replies rather than a page of tumbleweeds

DeletedUser

So now we need someone to keep a stat page as well as a war map showing village caps.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: R4KI
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: GBKRM One Omen
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 13
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 154,189
Side 2: 356,013
Difference: 201,824

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 71,363
Difference: 71,363

chart

DeletedUser

I'm looking forward to watching this play out, good luck to both sides.

But I'm just confused, Daethon, you say that this isn't your gangbang, which is fine, but if it isn't your's then whose is it?

And this was posted in the Omen thread,

this may not be your gangbang, I don't know if One has other leaders besides you or not, but perhaps its one of the other One leaders? I just feel the arguing on both sides is getting pointless and questions need to be answered.

Anyways, this is going to be a good fight looking forward to how it plays out, glad there is finally some activity on the forums :)

And everyone (should have anyways) knew that One and Omen were going to be working together against R4ki. I tend to favor the underdog, however I respect Matt and Perv as players, so it's going to be an interesting battle.

Anyways enough of my rambling, good luck to both sides, I think it could go either way tbh. Depends who wants it more.

Ah, a valid question.

Yes, this is indeed not my gangbang (if you can even call it a gangbang considering the fact R4KI is almost double One's size :/). Nor is it the gangbang of any other leader of One. Alas, the only thing I can say is that his/her identity will stay a mystery until he/she decides to come forth. So I guess this question will remain unanswered.

But heck, call it the gangbang of One, GBKRM, Omen, R4KI members and other tribes, since we all contributed in an equal way.

DeletedUser

Oooooooooooooooh, i've been waiting SOO long for this! Don't get me wrong, i have nothing at all against r4ki. Their players seem nice and all. But i've just been yearning a good war!..

Good luck to.. who? I have no idea where i stand on this, but daethon's speech seemed pretty intense..

DeletedUser

This almost makes me wanna play again. Good luck matt and co, will be following this

DeletedUser

2) His internal management fails.
- I have spies. Says enough.
- Lots of his players quit. Hotspur, Redpower, Echo, ...

Do you see that? That's proof. New to you, isn't it?

You honestly aren't shredding up my posts. You're just proving more and more how bitter you are. Pathetic honestly. Put the past behind you and grow up.

just skim reading atm, will read the rest later, but thought id point one thing out first.

Hotspur is a good friend of mine from an older world and i can tell you right now that his quitting had nothing to do with matt at all. Therefore either you are misinformed thus bringing into question the validity of your other claims which your spies have apparently got you, or indeed you are just plain old lying/twisting the facts to accomodate your own delusions.

DeletedUser

Early returns have One and GBKRM taking quite a few R4KI villages. R4KI has not answered back, and Omen is strangely silent.

DeletedUser

Early returns have One and GBKRM taking quite a few R4KI villages. R4KI has not answered back, and Omen is strangely silent.

Random Nobling :icon_biggrin: Hey Matt you actually logged on to Hots acc I here you sniped a couple of trains Nice work ( Credit were credit due ) Omen Are silent but deadly :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

just skim reading atm, will read the rest later, but thought id point one thing out first.

Hotspur is a good friend of mine from an older world and i can tell you right now that his quitting had nothing to do with matt at all. Therefore either you are misinformed thus bringing into question the validity of your other claims which your spies have apparently got you, or indeed you are just plain old lying/twisting the facts to accomodate your own delusions.

Right, then tell me why he did quit? :)

He didn't give you his password or anything. Seems kinda strange if you got along so fine... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

He didn't give you his password or anything. Seems kinda strange if you got along so fine... :icon_wink:
I wouldnt give away the password to my main account either:icon_neutral: Would you?

Random Nobling :icon_biggrin: Hey Matt you actually logged on to Hots acc I here you sniped a couple of trains Nice work ( Credit were credit due ) Omen Are silent but deadly :icon_wink:

Wasnt me, not sitting him. Scratch that snipped one on that account but it was one, btw I can park I buss in .8 seconds >_< Make it hard on me

Last edited by a moderator: