Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Would someone care to make a separate forum with the individual stats for each of R4KI's wars and one all together? Make it a bit easier to keep track.

also, good job one! I'm sure r4ki has something up their sleeve, but until they come up with some op to annihilate us all... capitalize! capitalize! capitalize!

P.S. Am I doing a good job being impartial?!?!

DeletedUser88837

Hahaha. Well, they won't annihiliate us all, that we can all assure you. :)

DeletedUser

I'd be disappointed if there'd be R4KI members posting here. It'd mean we're not faking enough.

And there's nothing to be said, TBH. Most R4KI members, well at least those that are still active, realize that Matt had done too much wrong.

:icon_eek:

You finally admitted it . There is hope for R4KI afterall :icon_eek:

<3

Sorry on the other quote, I'm speechless up there. And down here, :icon_rolleyes: I say future. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahaha. Well, they won't annihiliate us all, that we can all assure you. :)

Unfortunately thats tribal wars for you. Either one tribe gets humiliated, PnP/conquers or otherwise and one disbands and then the other recruits. 'tis an annoying vicious circle

DeletedUser86073

600 Incomings from R4KI, not one noble.....*Shakes head*. Starting to the think being a turtle was a waste of time :p

DeletedUser88837

Obviously alot of defense... You have too when your the turtle with the purple bandanna. <3

Muldie325

Yes obviously a lot of defense. But I am asking what adzdev actually has, as what he calls a lot of defense is probably different to other peoples ideas..

DeletedUser88837

He has a Donatello level of defense for sure. I hear Donatello loves cheese?

DeletedUser

The 140 members of the 4 major tribes stacked against the single tribe of R4KI managed to take 65 villages in 1 week? That's less then .5 villages a person... did they mention how many nukes they lost to gain that insignificant amount of territory?
Inside intelligence tells me that roughly 4 nukes were lost for every 1 village gained and 2/3 of those villages came from an inactive (that's not including nobles sniped) 0.0

Interesting...

Interesting?

DeletedUser

Interesting, as those stats are definitly not from One. oO

We hardly lost offence on Hotspur, for example. 100+ free villages!

Rawr.

Besides, as everyone should know: it doesn't matter how much troops you lose, as long as you gain a lot of ground, it's all worth it. We gained K57, K47 and a part of K65/K55. What did R4KI gain so far? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser86073

The 140 members of the 4 major tribes stacked against the single tribe of R4KI managed to take 65 villages in 1 week?
Interesting...

Interesting?

Please explain to me what us stacking our villages has to do with us taking your yours? Pretty sure stacking doesn't help our Offence :icon_neutral:.
Plus i have no idea where you get the number 65 from?

Side 1:
Tribes: One Omen GBKRM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R4KI
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 185
Side 2: 36
Difference: 149

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,079,677
Side 2: 207,454
Difference: 872,223

chart

98 of them villages have been taken by One, so far this 'war' has been very very One sided.